/drg/ Danganronpa General - >implying I give a shit about editions Edition

Previous thread: Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/vXn1t230

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/t8UzG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi

lewd Naegi.

Asahina died a virgin

I still can't belive the "rip boner and asahina" is technically a correct prediction

>YOU CAN SEE THE TRAITORS IN THE MIRAI-HEN OPENING
ITS the 76th class

it's not traitors, dummy, it's supposed to show rivalry.
Apparently they hate each other for some reason, which you should have noticed last episode

Oh my

Seiko noooo

>he bought the rivalry act

I WANT TO PROTECT THIS SMILE

>protecting an impure girl's smile

I'm really sick of admiring those with talent. Starting from this day on I will put in 100% effort to building up my skills

>former headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy before Jin Kirigiri
>Chisa and Munakata have been complaining since the first episode of Zetsubou-hen on how the funds were misused in the past and how HPA needs to be fixed
>Ruruka said HPA was "rotten to the core" her Headmaster could have been Tengan, since shes from class 76th
>Sided with Kirigiri on Mirai-hen
>Was Opposed to the "Hope Cultivation Plan"

and just rewatched episode 1
Tengan was the one that reunited everyone there.

Hes the fucking Traitor

Sh-Shut up. She may have taken the D before but it was vanilla.

>aoi miraculously survives
>kyoko is kill in the next episode

Oh god I forgot the girl in your GIF and Chisa have the same VA.

Is there any proof she took the D or are anons just baiting?

Despair is around the corner lads

When Soda asked why Chisa was still so energetic after basically being drugged. She said it was because she was an adult and that it's not the first time she's experienced this.

...wait

Is this /drg/ ?

So class 77 was born in what year?

If we assume they are 16-17. Then they'd be born roughly between 1994 and 1993.

Wait, wasn't class 78 the ones that were born around that time since they were around 17 in 2010?

mioda needs to improve on her vape!

I wish V3's protagonist is some form of self-loathing criminal. Naegi and Hajime are pretty much well, too normal. I want one that recognizes himself as a liar, a hypocrite, a murderer(?), a man who used to think he was the good guy. Hajime was kinda like that in Chapter 6, but I want whole game to be basically him/her just accepting or redeeming himself.

Whos the ugliest girl in the series. Dont say Sakura

You
I think it'd work well with the "ability to lie and fabricate truth bullets" thing

I wouldn't say any of the girls are "ugly" but some of them are kinda bland, Sayaka and Mahiru come to mind.

I just hope he's not as retarded as KillerKillers protag.

redgirl is the protag

Monaca

>I just hope he's not as retarded as KillerKillers protag.

Never read it it.

>I think it'd work well with the "ability to lie and fabricate truth bullets" thing

Of course. I seriously want a protagonist which is basically Hajime except he knows he was Izuru. I want to see him being all apathetic about it in first few chapters, and then try and attempt to change it in the second or third acts. The whole Gifted Inmates thing has so much potential for good writing.

I also want the protag to be voiced by Ryan Gosling.

Aww? Really? Oh well.

komaru

I'm proud of you /drg/

Hey, that's an easy question. It's Fukawa.

Also, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

And still the ugliest girl of the entire academy. You can't prove me wrong!

>french people smell bad
>bully kun is a girl
I think Bully-kun may be Fukawa after all, either that Saionji samefagging as a bully

>tfw you are Chisa's age
>tfw you never had a Chisa-tier gf

>tfw we couldn't protect Chisa

Yes I can, picture related.

Will V3 be as "Psycho-Cool" as they say?

It will be pretty Psycho-Sexy if the love hotel has any meaning

Would a CYOA-style DR game work?

One where everyone has unique motives to potentially murder someone else or commit suicide based on your choices?

Yes, yes, but now it's time to go to bed, Hagakure, you smoked enough like that.

Saionji may be a stupid little midget, but she isn't ugly at all, I give her that.

Fukawa, however, is another level of the ugliness. Not a single person showed a sign of attraction to Fukawa since her birth, and it's the sole student to be like that. Even Hagakure had some moments, when his mother praised his looks as a baby.

Yes, Fukawa is the ugliest girl and you just proved me right!

It looks even moreso than the previous installments.

Whatever the fuck that style is anyway.

I'm just glad they finally found it since 1. Though I do kinda miss Distrust's edgy realistic style. I wonder how the other games would look like if they did it like that?

Yo B-kun, teruteru is looking for you, lil nigga is thristy

Yes, you got any plans to make one user?

There are plenty of sites you could make that sort of thing on. Writingcom springs to mind. It's fairly popular for CYOAs I think?

I want to kiri her giri.

just need to open her legs a little bit...

Indeed.

Who cares about what Hanamura wants. Unless it's for bullying cooperation, he just don't worth the effort!

Despair Arc 2 is way better than Future Arc 2

>you'll never taste teruteru's beef stew

Actually beauty is entirely subjective.

What one person finds beautiful may be completely different to another person.

What I find beautiful is a persons ability to grow, learn, and have an expansive imagination.

Your subjective tastes seems to be people who can't ignore you. You grab a girls attention by picking on them because you don't have a clear method of communication and you go after the ones that give the most response stimuli.

Going to a job interview, ill be back for banter in like a half hour.

Why would you want to? It's made with Seiko's "special drug".

From deep within her body

>chiaki has not once said "hey hey" or "ne ne" in the anime

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Um....

M-my money?

I always thought Touko looked attractive. She just needs some...tidying up to do. And to get Byakuya out of her head. And to have Komaru set Touko up with a decent guy. And so on.

Obviously that it's not the same Chiaki.

Virtual Chiaki and Real Chiaki are two different people.

Nah, it's just stuff I made up while bored at work.

It'd be some Lord of the Flies shit with 16 students at each other's throats as resources and the ability to produce/utilize them dwindle more and more with each death.

Who lives and dies would be based entirely upon your limited amount of Free Time interactions.

You're right, but by general stardards of beauty, Fukawa is still the least attractive girl of the entire Academy. The truth can hurt sometimes and even be the bullying delivery.

Good luck, Tokoposter

I bet Saionji is hiding a forest down there

>can't possibly be the only one who noticed this
>starts looking for a character who looks closely like her
>the traitor is Ruruka

Is this official art
looks so bad

Will her smile be protected?

Huh? What are you talking about, Tsumiki! If you want money, move your bottom back to work!

Hum. You mean pube hair? Well, with exception of Enoshima, Yasuhiro, Maizono, Pekoyama and Saionji, every girl have some. I checked it personally, through cameras. It's normal.

Uh, looks wise Chisa fits the bill more.

>>can't possibly be the only one who noticed this
>>>the traitor is Ruruka
AH HELL NO NIGGA, I WONT LET YOU STEAL MY THEORY

Chisa has Green Eyes, not Blue

I'm starting to husbando Teruteru. His voice is just so dreamy

And hair wise Ruruka looks nothing like Junko

>move your bottom back to work!

W-what? I got kicked out of my apartment due to no rent... a-and I can't find a job nearby! Everyone fired me for clumsiness!

I need my money t-to get back to work!

And.. Saionji burned down half of my furniture and stole half my stuff too... I-i think..

That's funny, I took Saionji's money just yesterday.

I can borrow you some of this, Tsumiki. In exchange, I expect your cooperation!

Ah, thank you thank you thank yooouu!

I'll do anything for you! I promise! A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

I got excited and thought Koizumi was Hinata's friend or something.

Still maintaining that boring factor, Koizumi?

>wigs are a thing
We'll have to see if her hat ever comes off

why does danganronpa attract roleplaying faggotry?

>implying she'd have any reason to kill the FF
If it was her Seiko would've been killed every time.

So, for much time should i keep my hand closed?

I am knocking on my table with the fist like that i didn't worked.

Anything? Well, okay! Here's the money, don't need to give it back! But in exchange, I'll count on you for the rest of the year to obey any my demand!

did you know that the fire emblem general used to erotic roleplay?

no, but i believe it.

>Bully-kun got ripped off

Ayy

Holy fuck she really grew in the chest area

I want to hate-fuck Natsumi

I want to ruin Chisa for marriage.

>Chisa is the real Ryouko Otonashi, who has simply forgotten that she was Ryouko
wow

I just realized something and I feel embarrassed not realizing this sooner but;

Why does nobody care about Mikan? Saionji constantly tortures the poor girl and Mikan's always in this state of pure misery and yet nobody ever tries to help or even bring that shit up.

Hinata does if you do her FTE.

Thats what I'm saying all the time
Saionji deserved death for being a bitch to her and so does everyone else for just letting her abuse Tsumiki

Would you care about someone feeling miserable when you're in a killing game?

discord.gg/t8UzG

Who the fuck does job interviews at 4:30 in the morning...

Goddamnit

>Why does nobody care about Mikan?
Why should they? from their point of view? they dont know eachother (besides Peko and Kuzu) and are just entering Hope's Peak. Would you care about some random guy/girl crying in your first day of work or school?

Also take into account the circumstances they are
>stuck in an island
>talking robot bears and big ass mechas
>a killing game going on

>what is bystander syndrome