People that blast music in their cars, what do you think about them?

People that blast music in their cars, what do you think about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzrWtFCXvhY
youtube.com/watch?v=27pRdo6tHrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Insecure.

They like music

Depends.

When it's quite loud, the person is just a really big music enthusiast.

When it's FUCKING LOUD, so loud that the plates are making vibrating noise on the bumpers while he's acting all cool, he's just a cringey douchebag.

depends on the music they're listening to, and their age/race honestly. If i see some jackass latino in a riced up car, i'm not a fan of it. Some dude/chick in my age group listening to a genre i listen to? good shit man i'll sing along as well

>plates vibrating
If they have as much sound deadening as i do, the plates could be jackhammers and still not be audible in the cabin.

Enjoy listening to my rattles while i have 10/10 audio, cuck

>Driving with windows up
I can't do it

It's so easy to stop plates vibrating it just gives me the shits when I have to listen to that

>if they're listening to ignorant nigger rap or country at an over the top volume
>if I can actually hear their speakers distorting
>if their subs rattle everything

then I think they're faggots. Otherwise, they can listen to whatever they want, it's not my place to judge.

I love listening to my music loud when I'm cruising. Feels great man. I usually turn it down when I'm in traffic so as not to be a douche.

You're clearly not doing it correct if you can hear your plates through your open window
I usually cruise around with my window down 1.5-2" and still can't hear my rattles

I don't hear my plates rattling because if I install a sub in a car I'll put a bit of sound deadening on the back of the number plate.

I'm talking about other dickheads

Exactly this

yeah done exactly the same way here. Rolling windows up makes my car insanely annoying (scion xa), and i don't wanna annoy anyone else.

I miss the mid 90's in Yurop.

Several times a day you saw tuned Golf2 and CRXs with chimney sized exhaust pipes blasting 140 to 180 bpm techno so loud they could move by the sheer sonic pressure alone.

Nowadays they're either listening to some lobotomized indie rock or some low-energy summer house music shit.

>back of the number plate
Why?
Just mount that shit properly and any time it rattles, you'd need to be standing outside the car with it all sealed in order to hear it.

Or do things the cheap, easy way and put some double sided tape behind the plate.

Don't hate on country fuckhead

>>Several times a day you saw tuned Golf2 and CRXs with chimney sized exhaust pipes blasting 140 to 180 bpm techno so loud they could move by the sheer sonic pressure alone.
>tfw I lived through this

Being one of those were a goal of mine when I was 11.
Then life turned out completely different of what I had in mind..

Country music, as listened to by intellectuals and CEOs everywhere.

Wait

>stop at crosswalk
>people start crossing
>turn down weeb music that was at a reasonably loud volume in case they can hear through the doors somehow
>still looks at me
>fucking knows

>there's a small German founded town full of Germans near my friends place
>he has an old Jag with some ridiculous sound system
>has bags of earplugs in the glovebox for passengers
>"put the earplugs in bro"
>we approach the town
>all windows go down
>he maxes out the sound system and i swear the dashboard starts warping with every bass hit
>it's exclusively German march music or dubstep that uses Hitler samples
>entire streets stop and just stare at the car
>he does this every day when hes going to work

FUCK YES. THOSE WERE THE DAYS.

Don't really care what you listen to or how loud, just make sure that you are not driving like a retarded cunt.

I drive with the windows down blasting future/trap beats at retarded levels, my friend pulled up next to me at a light and said his entire car was shaking from the bass.

That probably sounds like straight shit

i found a hearse on craigslist a while back where the entire hearse section as full of subwoofers.

It sounds great, I set it up with a miniDSP UMIK-1 and designed the box with sketchup and winISD

this could be a fucking banner image if we could somehow make the aspect ratio work

Confirmed for never owning a quality system with good amounts of bass. When you have a real system, and not Walmart china shit. you quickly realize that you not only need a fuck load of sound deadner everywhere, (even the backside of your plates)but you need to play "find that buzz" once every 2 weeks. Then retighten random bolts and hit them with a dab of loctite.

O it proabably sounds gud then soz

There's a bit of a midbass hole but I'm not putting in another set of woofers so fuck it.
:3c

you're just a faggot

the person in their car, enjoying their music, because they're a really big music enthusiast, cannot hear the vibrations outside, which bother you.

in other words, those of us who blast music, don't give a fuck about you, we're just enjoying ourselves with your music

nice box. that a 15?

Hitler samples. In germany. Isn't he afraid of being arrested?
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrWtFCXvhY

Ye, eminence lab 15, I bought 5 of them when they were on sale for 100 each.

we're not in Germany, it's a town founded by German immigrants thats still filled with Germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=27pRdo6tHrk

this is his favorite mix

I hope you aren't lumping classic country in with bro country

found the faggots with tiny alternators.

what's the matter, you couldnt wire your amp in properly because you were afraid to tamper with the factory battery terminals, ruining your resale value?

>Rap/hip-hop
The niggest.
>Country/rock
The hickest.
>Death metal
The edgest.
>Classic rock
The boomest.
>Dubstep/pop/punk
The shittest.
>Industrial
Top-tier gentleman.
2lazy to mention the other genres.
THIS MAH NIGGA RIGHT HERE.

Idiots

>that video

>>his entire car was shaking from the bass.
rms

Sure bud