/dg/ - Destiny General

Best Monarchy Edition

>>> RESET INFO

First for Petra.

i'll probably be in the thread and then get all wiggity about pvp and go to do it again and probably get it

i dunno, my ps4 never had app crashes before but when i was playing gat out of hell i was just flying around as kenzie and it's like BOOP SUCK SHIT APP CRASH and stuff.

i keep it free of dust and stuff so i dunno why it's having all these crashes. should i maybe suck it up and initialize the ps4?

and yes there are people who are 300kg / 600 lbs and it's scary like how do you do this to yourself how please stop

>Spend half an hour in prison
>Hey 3 coins woot

Instantly shard this advice

4th for furry pride

>pick up your round of vanguard bounties
>do them in there
>end up with coins from the bounties too

also 30 min? takes me like 20ish

>half an hour in prison
>half an hour

>See some guy in forums crying about lost character like a little bitch calling people retarded and shit.
>Tell him to stop crying
>Get my post deleted and issued a warning
>His post is still there
What the actual shit?

>Bungie now panders to shitters in the forums as well.

kek. KEK.

hahah really?
why are they so sensitive all of a sudden.

POST GUARDIANS WITH RIDICULOUS HAIR

Bungie never pandered to me when I'm being a shitter.

>Get top of the team
>Rewards for everyone except me
>2nd place
>everyone gets shit but me
>3rd
>4th
>5th
>6th
Fucking nothing. I'm so mad. Even in fucking pve. My friend and I did CoE for the first time. He got like fucking 17k while I got 28k or something. He gets the fucking Queen's Breaker and the Lord of Wolves. I get some fucking gaunts which weren't even 335. I've completed top on like 4 more CoEs after that. Got jack shit.

>hahah really?
>why are they so sensitive all of a sudden.
Yeah, I honestly don't know what's going on, and this is just after another warning two weeks ago, where I shit you not dude, some retard literally spammed a thread with a dozen posts just saying "Desticles!" and I replied to one of them saying "Did you get Fate of all fools as well, because this is some brain damaged behavior" And I got warned/deleted, and last I checked the Desticles spam was still there.

>"Did you get Fate of all fools as well, because this is some brain damaged behavior"

You're not being enough of a shitter, you need to transcend the plane of the shitter, consume a shitter soul, and become Ascendant Shitter, only then can you pass through the gate of RNGhood and take your rightful place among the rewarded shitters.

1/3 abusing Heroic Strike modifiers

>Did you get Fate of all fools as well, because this is some brain damaged behavior
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING

>Did you get Fate of all fools as well, because this is some brain damaged behavior

chuckled so hard my laptop almost fell off my chest.

I try. Believe me, I try. I got like 0.36 on a game. Not because I tried to be bad but because I was bad. I got FUCKING NOTHING. Next match, I get like 2.2 or some shit. The guy with 0.20 gets a Party Crasher and Coins.

Y2 babbies won't understand this post, hearty chuckles were had.

>casual weekly player
>highest character is 301
>see iron banner is in town
>get greeted with shoulder charge and MIDA
Good times

>Premades or no premades, IB match where the team's getting its shit pushed in

>5k difference

>6, 7, 8, 9, 10 by the game's end

>No mercy rule called at all

So does it just not fucking exist now or what? This kind of crap is ludicrous.

>shoulder charge and MIDA
My nigga

Why do people teabag?

Sore winners or sore losers.

That wasn't even funny, if zippy replied calling it autistic everyone else would of but because he said it was funny everyone is Laughing
Fuck this place

When you do something stupid like fucking up a transformation super or get shut down when you're doing well is the main two reasons.

in iron banner i think your team has to hit 12k before the other team hits 5k. when that happens the mercy rule triggers.

You have a serious victim complex my dude. What did Zippy ever do to you?

Nigga, fuck off. Only reason why you don't find it funny is because someone else did.

they feel like they've accomplished something by killing you so they need to show their dominance. almost entirely done by shitters and the ass-blasted

>S-stop l-liking what I don't l-like.

>That wasn't even funny.

Holy shit dude, don't tell me you're the "Desticles" guy...

I do it to the best player on the other team when we're losing, 90% of the time its guaranteed to piss them off every time and make them start feeding.

>play online video game
>cant handle simplest of bantz
Poor soul

Fuck off I'm not the one thats agreeing and have something in common with a narcissist

It makes my dick feel bigger

it pisses me off, but usually i'll just wait till the end of the game and shoot your dead body.

And you'd know a thing or two about simple. :^)

>Fuck off I'm not the one thats agreeing and have something in common with a narcissist

>I'm not agreeing with a narcissist
>I have nothing in common with a narcissist

Oh you're one of those self-hating Jews.

> when that guy who has three kills in the entire match teabags you when he finally gets his 4 th kill

>using the smiley with the carat nose

>dying to the shitter with three kills

you mean 1 lucky sticky grenade and 2 super kills.

Why would you do that? There's no ranked for this game so who cares if you win.

>outskilled a sunbreaker by hopping around and meleeing him 2 times
no better feeling

/dg/ does

>Why would you do that? There's no ranked for this game so who cares if you win.
Because its Iron banner and I'm not gonna spend more than a day getting to the rank 5.

I honestly laughed.

>kill someone like 4 times in a row
>he blows his super and kills me
>mid teabagging me my immolation grenade kills him

Gives me the warm and fuzzies just thinking about it.

>tfw you killed this guy so much that he was fuming with rage and kept feeding trying to get close to super you

>tfw when you kill one guy over and over and the match and he finally gets you then dances on your ghost and gets sniped and waves like he isn't on full tilt

>tfw you get fanmail from him along the lines of 'lol not so tough when ur alone huh' after that

>TFW you stomp a guy so much but he can't get you so someone else kills you and he runs up to tbag

>tfw you accidentially crouch a bunch of times and get fanmail afterwards for teabagging
>tfw you talk shit with that guy for the next few matches
>tfw both of you clap, dance or wave every time you kill each other even when there's more enemies around
Some of the people in this community are alright

>tfw I've never gotten fanmail even when I get like 14.0, 10.0, 9.5, 7.5, 4.75, etc etc

Most people that teabag are underaged faggots.

i paid $10 so i could mock people with the clap emote, i don't need to teabag anymore

You rarely get fanmail for being good. You need to play cheap, teabag or in the best case lag like fuck. And play sweaty gamemodes.

I only teabag if someone teabags me first and he's like 1st or 2nd or whatever on their team. If the top guy teabags me then it's probably because he's a mega twat or because I've fucked him over multiple times.

A true spiral of hate and salt.

i laugh
and laugh and laugh and laugh

I just want someone to acknowledge me when I get a good game in the span of 3 months, Dave.

Thing is, I feel like sometimes they ascend into a decent human being in the middle of the the match. After like 2 teabagging sessions, we'll start wave. Even if there's no one nearby and it's safe to bag. And, this is even rarer, sometimes we wave before we shoot at each other. It's kinda heart warming. Sadly it almost never happens.

As i said, being good won't net you fanmail.
Being a dick will. Hop into Trials and start up some torrents in the background.

This thread is so autistic right now it hurts

This is what sonyponys do.

>Started farming Legendar/Exotic engrams in mid-April in preparation for Rise of Iron (For legendary marks and Cryptarch rep)

107 Legendary armor Engrams. 17 Exotic armor Engrams.
28 Legendary weapon Engrams. 21 Exotic weapon Engrams.

I literally cannot carry a single armor engram any more, everything is going to post office, and I'm still getting them. but I have like 50 free slots in weapons vault and they just will not drop for me.

Fucking RNG mang.

thats because destiny is ps4 only.

Do you prefer boipucci and daddy's cummies to this?

>Sonypony

Fuck off with your shitty OC pony

Why is Deej such and insuffrible cunt?

>Join kings fall
>Little texan kid saying he lagged out
>"MOM GET OFF THA WII FIIIII"

This. So much this. Why dp fucking weapon engrams drop once in a blue moon? I get that statistically armour has a higher chance but fuck me it feels like I never get a fucking weapon engram. Not including blues, of course.

Its the only way he can get sempai to notice him.

Is there a particular way to get Sublime Engrams, or are they just a rare replacement for regular legendary engrams? If so, wouldn;t speedrunning strikes be my best bet?

i'm not gay but there's something about a big, strong titan fatherly boyfriend dominating a cute, girly voiced, submissive, sexy, sissy trap that makes my dick tingle.

just run strikes

that's p gay senpai

a little perhaps but no matter what kazuto x awesomeness is best otp in terms of cuteness! CUTENESS!

Yeah. Run strikes untill you break the controller again and hope for the RNGod to have pity of you.

>79 orbs
damn son

I personally think bob x atom is the #1 contender for best otp but that's just my opinion.

>a mute and a fat spic
>not a daddy and his sissy little girly trap

wew lad

>Being good won't get you fanmail

Brimstone/Sunburst is a helluva drug

xbone activities?

so 3 sunsingers is the best way to run strikes this week?

Everyone asleep

>XD

I want faggots to leave.

Prolly not. I would imagine three Sunbreakers going full "X gunna give it to ya" on a boss would kill him faster than anything else.

>XD
blacklisted

>go back to old MMO I used to play yesterday
>meet some creepy ped guy offering to level me and a girl I met
>keeps pestering her with questions and calls her "honey" and "dear"
>XD and lol in every other sentence
>seemingly hasn't left 2008
I can only see it being used by some 40 year old guy trying to relate with the kids now.

And the spread isn't all that even either for me, leaning heavily towards legendary chest and heavy.

That video was fucking beautiful. Now we need three Striker cunts just repeatedly Shoulder Charging a boss.

>itsjaredlol
it's like pottery, it rhymes

I know, right? Sometimes I get like one engram and keep getting the same type. Like I'd get 1 blue legs and the next time I check I'd have 6 legs and like - special. It's always like that, I get repeats of the same armour slot.

Delete this.

Is a Badger CCL with Zen Moment, High Caliber Rounds, and Reactive Reload any good?

That's pretty great. What are the sights?

>tfw your year 1 clan is dismissed and plays other games if anything at all
>you will never speedrun the vault of glass
>you will never experience a new raid for the first time with the frustration of not being able to figure something until it clicks
>you will never get excited about new gear and weapons
>you will never get that piece of gear you wanted and feel actually excited about it
>you will never chill in the tower, subtly roleplaying in the cafe, talking until high hours in the night

Red Dot, Ranged Lens, and Quickshot.

RD OAS, ORS, OES?
Regardless I'd keep that badger since RNG did you a solid. Nice job.