>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

manacrystals.com/deck_guides/421-sheng-s-budget-standard-midrange-hunter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for zeriyah

That camerawork was beautiful.

Also loving the tunes. Seatstory cup V best tournament.

You have 15 seconds to justify why you aren't running this OP as fuck card in every deck

Yogg druid is fun
Any user that managed to get to legend with it? What are the worst/best matchups? I'm considering crafting Cenarius and using it to climb next season

Post your region when you ask for requests

What does /hsg/ think of this card?

What's with this Lance Carrier meme in all these Zoo decks?

>Finally warriors answer to fireball

Because I have a conscience
Same with knife juggler. I fucking hate knife juggler, and decided long ago that I'll never use him myself.

Did Warrior really need another way to do a whirlwind while ALSO putting a decent body down?

>argent commander
>lance carrier
>wrathguard

what the fuck is happening

memes

started this game cause im in an old af pc and cant play much else. Im pretty bad tho. How do I get better? Should I just look at some deck on the internet and try to get those cards with essence? Dont have many cards. Where do I start?

meme decks for a meme tournament

identify which class/classes you like the most
craft cheap but good cards for those classes
improve your deck slowly

Boardclearing zoofaggots and generating 6 patrons at the same time is fun.

Spicy asian memes.

hunter warrior priest druid which should I go for? I could go for mage/paladin too. The rest I dont really like.

>"oh boy time for a quick game of hearthstone"
>opponent ropes turn 2
>rope turn 3
>rope turn 4
>rope turn 5
>rope turn 6
>rope turn 7

>opponent clearly has a grudge against my class
>as soon as he realizes i'm not playing that deck and he has a good match up he stops roping and starts emoting
What a cunt

It's useless after turn 4.

azure drake is a good card for those classes (beside hunter)
you could go cthun cards since you can play multiple classes but it's a gimmick and you might get bored about it
hunter/war/mage can be built without very expensive cards, druid it's a bit more complicated esp with all the aggro you need several epic/legendary cards because they're very good, same goes with pal you need some high cost cards...

do you have adventures unlocked?
any legendary/epic?

Stop playing shaman.

Hunter is pretty easy to build and easy to play. It's just about curving out, making proper trades if possible, then pushing for that lethal with mid range minions and the threat of hero power. Doesn't require any legendaries. But now having double Call of the Wild (epic) is pretty mandatory.

it requires 700 gold tho

legendaries Ive got cthun and alexstranza
epics ive got ancient of lore earth elemental doomsayer and mountain giant

I never tried building a deck around cthun cause just got it yesterday
I could easily go for this manacrystals.com/deck_guides/421-sheng-s-budget-standard-midrange-hunter/
Ive got most of those cards
Ill just try that deck and then go for a cthun priest or druid

For what?

Ive got 680 essence maybe I could get one of that card

yep! go try a budget deck hunt/mage
have you unlocked the basic quest rewards? like all classes to 10 etc to get the gold?

quickshot it's first wing brm

quickshot (brm)

yeah all classes are 10+ cause I played the game when it first came out then dropped it.

Quick Shot is a cuttable card.

not really I don't see a real replacement

so should I save 700 gold and do that blackrock mountain?

You're right. Mid Hunter was garbage when Quick Shot didn't even exist. Oh wait.

Fucking dumbass.

>those beautiful bald arms

>fucking dumbass
well it WAS shit back then and SMOrc hunter was way better

have you beaten all AI on expert? it's 100g aka a pack

Don't listen to the shieldbearers that can't grasp a playable deck can exist when it's not the deck list from tempostorm dot com.

This is a perfectly playable deck with no Quick Shot. But yes, Quick Shot is very good and if you end up doing BRM, put them in. Do not buy a wing just for Quick Shot if you're new.

Mugenkira#1580
NA

if you have the worst luck(which I always assume) and have only 40 gold quests you will have to play 16 more games (and win) which is way more than a working person should play. so lets assume you earn the 40 gold and play 7 more games and win and you will have 70 gold a day for 10 days making a wing.

>german """"music""""

dont remember Ill try thanks for the tip

>shieldbearers
>perfectly playable
not in this meta of dragon warriors zoo and shaman

If you're playing a board-centric deck and draw him after turn 4, he's almost useless. He's dumb rn, but doesn't belong in all decks.

Quite well-designed card indeed. Personally, I like the smart combination of an AoE spell and a board token. At first, I was slightly apprehensive since the awkward mana cost doesn't allow for accumulating more armor on the same turn, but using it with Execute rounds up to a nice, even number of mana spent.

>make supreme anti aggro warrior
>Nothing but greedy n'zoth rogues on ladder
I refuse to accept matchmaking isn't completely fucking rigged there is no fucking way this is possible

>tfw ever since Morgl got released I enjoy playing Shaman more and more and more

>tfw I'm now the Shaman cancer

I-I-IF I WIN BECAUSE OF BLOODLUST IT'S *YOUR* FAULT FOR NOT CLEARING MY BOARD

I DON'T EVEN RUN 477 S-S-SO YOU CAN'T BLAME ME

I, I JUST WANT TO, MRGL, MRGLRLGLGLGL

Why isn't this used against aggro?
Is it bad?

Every Hunter deck is perfectly playable if you toss in two Call of the Wilds.

Stats are lackluster

The 2 self damage is counterproductive. The 4 health isnt enough.

Sludgr belcher does no self damage and has 7 health total

Grinded the whole day. Still at rank 3.
Fuck my life.

>Posting a lower curve variant that would actually benefit off of quick shots draw

It's perfectly fine against aggro, it's just awkward to play in other match-ups.

I like it personally but it does carry the risk of clearing your side of the board, and you're not guaranteed that the deathrattle will set off at all (it's a popular Hex target). People prefer board clears that will happen the moment the card gets played.

Is fen creeper or bog creeper any better?
It doesn't clear boards desu

Congrats on spending 5 mana to deal two damage to yourself and kill zoo's 1mana flame imp

this is mine right now just got a call of the wild seemed cool still needs improving i guess

Ugliest pro HS player?

I feel you pham

>turn 7
>flamewaker + flame waker + coin + sorceress + arcane blast + missles + images

(You)

This pic isn't shopped. I don't know why this supreme manlet didn't end it all years ago.

So the mage did nothing else until turn 7? sounds like a free win

2 damage doesn't kill anything, stats are pathetic, you hit your own board and your own face, turn 5 is too late to be playing something that slow.

Aggro minions have too much hp, get instant value with battlecry, or are sticky have deathrattles. We need more raw stats on taunts and CHEAP BOARD CLEARS to keep up with the overstatted aggro trash they keep churning out, not gimmicky trash.

serious question. do you guys enjoy the esports aspect of hearthstone? how do people stand watching the same 4-5 decks for 3 days

mfw my Yogg fucks me over

I actually photoshopped this pic when I saw that for the first time at ATLC (I think). Noxious has a wife and kid though, so I guess rarely manlets can achieve something.

At least it's better than the Dota/CSGO shitfests that they call tournaments.

Hearthstone is honestly one of the more comfy esports to watch.

>game is incredibly basic
>you can be 90% sure of how your next turn will play out during your current turn
>90% of my opponents constantly take forever to do anything

I hope it's just people being distracted because if you are actually taking this long to do incredibly basic shit you should probably seek help

Weapon + trap(s) + huge toads +firey bats should be your priority. Highmane into Highmane into Call will win against everything, but you won't survive early game with minions that pathetic.

>OTK war
>Zoo
>OTK war
>For the life binder war
>Yogg druid

I just love this meta :^)

I played against myself using my PC and a cellphone to complete quests, and there's a delay of almost 15 seconds between both. Also playing in a phone is way harder too, so maybe those guys you're complaining are just using a phone.

>losing to combo and aggro
Maybe you should play a real deck

A real deck you mean like zoo, war or yogg druid?

:^)

Secret Paladin so so strong. Went from 10 to 5 on a streak.

cock?

r8

Flavour text: I will not move when Flame Wreath is cast

I like it but it just has taunt.

how is this not a weaker 5/5 with taunt?

3/5

I got 2 fiery bats what are huge toads and what weapon?

Huge Toads is from LOE.

>LOE
ugh those fucking solo adventures again. Say I get 700 gold should I do loe or brm

LOE, but if u want to play a combo dceck like OTK worgen u should do 1 BRM 1st

LoE. BRM is rotating in 2017

>tfw /hsg/ helping people out
based us desu

LoE and BRM are both gone next year

The set that comes out at the end of the year will only be around for like 16 months

Wild is going to be developing into a full depth format
Standard will finally be different and not wild lite.
Cant wait

Standard will always be the same with minor variations from year to year

Wild is and will always be a joke and dumping ground so Ben Brode doesnt have to balance cards

The rotation seems really unfair for the expansions released at the end of the cycle. Wouldn't it be better if they rotated one in one out? Or do they literally have to copy Magic on everything?

thats the thing that weirded me out at first when I tried hs after some time the change of wild and standard shit is weird just balance the cards or dont make them in the first place if theyre stupid

I know Esports is on, but tell me my Karazhan OC is shit.

>The city of ropecoach

did someone say oc

>tfw you get a pretty good arena draft to the point where you're not confident enough to play thinking you'll just fuck it up anyway