Neptunia General #962

Previous Thread: Neptunia Crossover Countdown Site: compileheart.com/countdown/20160721/

Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/H3QgdV9f

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/298/1298465/
youtube.com/watch?v=p032E2OFQZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COMPILE SMASH

F A U S T

that's not a Nep

Vert is best goddess.

Super Tsunako Sisters almost confirmed

Date A Live is next I bet wwwww

Trillion ain't Tsunako, all bets are off now.

From /v/

The tree in the back is Yggdrasil, which bind the nine worlds together. These worlds are:

Asgard : Neptunia (world of gods)
Alfheim : Fairy Fencer F (world of fairies and elves)
Nidavellir : MeiQ (world of dwarves/craftsmen)
Midgard : Omega Quintet (world of humans)
Jotunheim : Monster Monpiece (world of giants and beasts)
Vanaheim : Sorcery Saga (world of sorcerers and nature)
Niflheim : I'm not sure what this one is, maybe Agarest? (world of mist and ice, source of all rivers)
Muspelheim : Mugen Souls (world of fire, home of Surtr who waged war against the gods)
Hel : Trillion (world of the dead)

All coming together for the fucking Ragnarok.

You mean from Veeky Forums you fucking idiot

Compile Sisters.

superior trillion coming through

>Trillion ain't Tsunako, all bets are off now.

maybe good CH games, like in 's post.

OP of the pasta here, no need to get wringed up about it.

I'm kind of disappointed this means it's probably another spin off game or OC thing

Guess next year is the next mainline Neptunia announcement huh

Are you trying to imply Trillion wasn't good? You're in the wrong neighbourhood, motherfucker.

inb4 4GO is the next mainline

No, am saying that Trillion is good.

I am saying that the DaL "game" is not good

V-II's only been out for a year, so it will take a while for the next one to be announced. Although might be right, as it is the main Neptunia team doing it instead of another company.

It's also not solely owned by CH, so they might not put it in, if it's a CH properties thing.

I really hope it's not, it just seems too unnatural to be the next main line game.

If they manage to make it tie in well I could understand, but currently it just sounds like a "everyone went to Vert's house and played an MMO but things probably are going to go wrong", which at best is comparable to the mobage mini arc in V/RB3.

I want to say that they have mentioned that 4GO is a spin-off, but I don't know which article it was. But if the main Neptunia team is working on it, Neptunia Delta will take like 4 years to come out from the looks of it.

>which at best is comparable to the mobage mini arc in V/RB3.
It wasn't in V

>Neptunia Delta will take like 4 years to come out from the looks of it.
Good

Sumanai, my Intel told me that R;B3 == V, guess they skipped a bit

Main storywise yes but post game mobage no

Was it this one
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/298/1298465/

RB3 adds a couple of extra bits post and pre game, the mobage arc is one of those bits.

>tfw won't play Trillion before the big crossover of everything exploding into a cooking minigame is confirmed

But they might only work on it for like 2 years and resort to reusing a ton of V-II asserts because they used up all their budget on 4GO.

I want to prepare a bubble bath for Nep Nep and help clean her body of dirt, crumbs, juice and everything else!
I want to find her ticklish spots, dry her off in a big comfy towel and then cuddle!

L-lewd.

My bet is Trinity Universe part 2!

Not as lewd as holding hands with Noire and Nepgear.

YOU DON'T DO THAT, IT WILL GET THEM PREGNANT! WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT IF IT COMES TO THAT!?

Didn't we decide on calling it Neptunia wing?

I thought it was MedaNeps

Why is a mute Histoire so cute?

I love Iris Heart!

I just realized something absolutely kosher.
All the non-Nep games are about to get a SHITTON more fanart.

I doubt that

If the power of Smash Autism can give under-repped games more exposure, so can this.

Are we sure Smash though and not some Trinity Universe version 7?

Tomehto Tomahto

Fuck you Toshinou Kyouko

>Tomatoes

Noire = Ayano

Further cementing her position as best girl.

Tomato?

Tomato?

Nah.

Anyone else glad that Plutia wasn't in V-II?
I feel like that's what allowed it to be a good game.

Potato.

Puchiko.

I want Nepgear to fall deeply in love with me before I impregnate and abandon her. I want to see her struggle to raise our child on her own. I want her to stew in self-loathing as she thinks it's her fault I left and starts to believe that she's not good enough to be a mother. I want her to finally leave our child at the Basilicom before throwing herself from the top of Planeptower for being a terrible mother and lover. I want all of that to happen just so that I can see Neptune's cute reaction when I show up the next day asking for my child back.

A spankable girl.

EAT YOUR TOMATOES

She's a DLC scout.

Who the fuck is broccoli?

Well if she was given character development they coulda written her well but as is I'm also glad to be rid of Ploot in vee two

Well first we make cribs so the little ones can sleep and buy plenty of stuffed animals for them to cuddle with when they go to sleep.

What is this Neptunia Delta?

some meme codename

Every post-HDN mainline game has a Gundam prefix to it, so we came up with a few for the next mainline game. was one and Delta was another. I think there were also G Neptunia and Neptunia 00.

I'm about to skip from RB1 to 3, anything I should know before I start?

Don't forget Turn A Neptunia

No love for Neptunia SEED and Neptunia SEED Pudding?

the fact that you're retarded for skipping a game

We don't take kindly to seed around these here parts.

Would have to be Neptunia Strike or Neptunia Impulse.

This .

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

That if you're not going to bother playing R;B2 you shouldn't bother playing V-II either thanks to its connections, or any of the other games.

nepgear is a bad character

I'll play it later. I picked 1/3 up in some sale ages ago, and 2 wasn't on sale for some reason.

But that's Neptune.

If it was Nepgear, she would wait for you no matter how long. The moment you come back, she will quickly run to you, hug you with her soft delicate body as you notice that her sweet scent hasn't changed. You noticed that she is actually hugging tight as if she will never let you go again then she would say that she believed and waited for you all these years. She will touch you face with her two soft hands then gently pull your face close hers as she lets out her true feelings for you with a beautiful faint smile "I love you".

You are missing fun and good characters.

Yuya you don't belong in this dimension.

Don't make me feel weird about Nepgear!

PC release when

Compile Heart fighting game coming.
Claim your main.

The most annoying one.

Please prepare yourself!

AoE spam forever.

Take a look at this fucking traitor. If you're picking another game, at least choose a nep in disguise.

I am not going to pick a harem slut when there are superior options

Just close your eyes and think of Nepgear when you play her.

I don't think Histoire will be playable ;_;

All of her moves would have 3 extra frames of input delay

CH? A fighting game? It's just going to be TriUni 2.

As long as they are extremely broken.

But she'd win every fight in exactly three moves.

More like she has random specials that support her throughout the fight during random intervals of 3 on the timer. She can't control it, but she planned them in advance.

The Histoiremind.

youtube.com/watch?v=p032E2OFQZ4

>Neps that are cute and did nothing wrong and are the target of unwarranted hate and bullying
Pko
Pururut
Ram
Rei