How does someone with no particular skills start earning decent income?

How does someone with no particular skills start earning decent income?

Knee fucking pads.

Well, first they usually get some skills

Crypto trading. Oh wait sorry, you need great intuition and observation skills for gambling.

Move to Mexico and befriend a few politicians or businessmen

Find someone that will pay you to learn those skills. Apprenticeship.

GET skills.

I have a degree in economics but worked in an unrelated field for a few years after college. How do I get back into it? I have amazing grades.

Run illegal products across borders

Those Dubs don't lie.

Preach it!

ATTAIN SKILLS.
REFINE SKILLS.
FIND MARKET FOR SKILLS.
MONETIZE SKILLS.

No, dubs are dubious. Example A.
Trips tell the truth.
Get out newfag.

I'm a tyre fitter.

I have a masters in education (music/maths), degree in business and a degree in electrotechnology. I'm just waiting to crack the market on a job in any of those fields.

Man, tyre fitting is such a good gig (Ausfag). You just put tyres on shit. plenty of overtime if you want it, easy to clear $1000/week.

If you're not a little bitch, it requires no skills and pays well because no one wants to do it despite it being relatively easy. Hell, hit the mines and earn $125,000/year

i was working away on 250k/year but my project is done and working in town for 1800 a week doing 8 hours

Learn some valuable skills you ingrate.

Good on ya?

That's the biggest question though:

What skills?

skills that an appreciable amount of people don't have but that are needed for them to achieve a desired end.

you sound like a perfect fit for HR

Just be yourself!
Follow your dreams!
Just do it!

Speaking like a professional politician

Now someone needs to give something useful and list some skills that have future

I'm literally saying the opposite of that you monghead. I'm saying that you need to get marketable skills. If you're passionate about lesbian dance theory then that's fine by me but don't expect anyone to ever pay you for having that knowledge/those skills, because they're most likely worthless to others. Learn how to do things other's will pay you for. The more people who need a particular set of skills and the fewer people who have those skills, the better.

Let me dumb it down for you: Get good at things others will pay you to do, because they can't or won't do it themselves. Now, let me spell out two suggestions for you since you're fucking retarded:

-Get good at a specific coding/programming niche
-Get good at online marketing, better yet a specific niche in online marketing

Notice how you want to go for something that's niche enough for you to be able to really stand out amongst the competition, yet not so specific that it's impossible to find work. Protip: Air on the side of more specific vs less specific. Also notice how both of these don't necessarily require any formal training, i.e. you can get started from your own sweaty, clammy basement

>coding/programming niche
>online marketing
literally every nerd on the planet is your competition, and most of them are happy to work for pennies an hour.

hence the niche
oh and don't tell me the average pajeet can write programs dealing with, say, statistical analysis in finance
when I say niche, I really, really mean niche.

>yes sir of course sir, a financial statistical analysis toolbox that plays on your smartphone with voice command. Very good sir it will be ready in three days. That will be one hundred american dollars

Find the things you suck at and improve upon them.

Learn learn read read improve improve.
Guess test revise.

All of that shit. Do it over and over again. It's not over until you die.

>niche niche niche niche niche niche niche

Their "product" will be buggy as fuck and cost you well over $100 to have someone fix it since your sales team is already overselling it as a "first to market" solution and you have to pay someone actually skilled to fix their rats nest of dog-shit code.

Work harder than everyone around you. Put in the most hours. Apply hor higher paying job.

Thats how i dropped out of 2 junior colleges and make 18.50 hr. 50 hours a week and work all by myself fucking off until i retire or die

Why does nobody want to do it?

There's heavy competition for every field because of the large population and few profitable industries.

because it's physically demanding, its helped me lose 13kg and im in the best shape of my life haha

Government...