docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ds3 is so dead we haven't had a pc fc in like 3 days
holy fuck

Second for Dragonsis.

>tfw no 11/10 level design
>magic-resistant sorcerers on ledges out of reach that must be taken down by archers
>sick ass gauntlet area where greatshield user must protect party from flame attack similar to storm king's fire blast AoE
>no boss fight that requires the use of Twisted Wall of Light in order to prevent massive magic damage from obliterating everyone

dude user it'll be alright. DLC SOON

Playing the shitfest that is DaS3 made me appreciate Dark Souls 2 even more. What are the chances of ever getting a new game by the B(est) team?

FOR FUCKS SAKE
WHY'D MY TATTOO MOVE

nth for soup

pc fc gf when

need a bf

TOO HIGH SPEED FOR THIS SHIT

Weapons we need access to that are in the game files or NPCS have but we can't get

>chain axe
>upsized battle axe that big snakes use
>golden winged weapons/armor
>golden variants of Greataxe/hollow soldier armor
>blue/gold lothric knight armor/weps
>throwing twin axes
>missionary's book as a catalyst (wtb Zana pages
>small hatchets that undead settlement workers use
>the one halberd axe that is on the ground before your first encounter with winged knight patrol
>feather spell used by mangrubs
>ghru facerape as a spell

>DLC SOON
>at least 55 days until Tokyo Game Show where the announcement will be like made.

You're probably right, gotta do something with all of that nothing. IMO the Profaned Capital was the most disappointing area in the game and it doesn't help that the NPC down there who drops a magic scroll doesn't drop it like 1/3 of the time.

top kek

pc fc bf or just bf?

guise, i've sent Greirat 3rd time to pillage and went to the place in Grand Archives where his ashes should be but the are not there, NG+. what did happen? do i have to wait fixed amount of time?

Holy fuck, where is this?

PC FC BF
H I G H W A L L ?

Gotta kill a boss fampai.

If people only asked when they were going to play instead of just messing around this woudn't happen.

I'm down for a couple of matches
>click until there are non left is literally worse than hitler

I hope they put the second DLC entrance to the Cathedral of the Deep. As an aside,having DLC1 access point in the Propane capital isn't a bad idea because it means that the path would have something in it.

but i have all of them killed, does summoning count?

Stormwind, by the docks

Nah, I don't want to be someone's pc bf, also I can't host there

I actually feel lonely, I want an actual gf

>legion collectors edition
>supporting blizzard after they openly shat on the community after the petition

timeless isle also has red phantoms and encourages darkwraith-like pvp

I genuinely wouldn't mind them making a new game of a new IP without tying it to a existing one like Souls, and not having the publisher pressure that comes with that.

Hello Lucifer.

Quality content you've missed out on:

If everyone's dead, you're completely shit out of luck familia.

>tfw no Undertale style Dark Souls where you can have the option to make everyone your friend
>tfw Champion Gundyr, NK and Twin Princes will never be your bros

>If everyone's dead, you're completely shit out of luck familia.
f-fug. please halp

I usually refresh captcha if it happens.

>talk about pc bf
>select all bananas

oh boy...

We all do user

>Undertale
Fuck right off

>does summoning count?

Maybe, it worked in DaS. I don't know about DaS3, but it's worth a try.

Reminder that DaS2's combat is literally objectively better than 3's
DaS2 has
>biggest variety of weapons and useful weapon movesets, as opposed to das3 which reuses the shitty boring movesets from das1 for most weapons
>full weapon movesets in the left hand, but at least you can block with the parry dagger in 3 lol
>powerstancing, instead of a few designated pairs of dual wield weapons (enjoy having to play through 90% of the game just to be able to dual wield straight swords)
>gradually increasing rolls, rather than 3 tiers only one of which is useful
>i-frames on backsteps adds another way to avoid hits and switch up your game up, riskier than rolling but also comes with a bigger reward since you recover faster and can do a running attack right away
>shield slap is more useful than das3's slow kick, which isn't a guaranteed guard break like in das2 but is also not as fast as the kick in das1
>roll cancels, attack cancels, delayed and sped up attacks, and sped up parries added another layer of depth to the combat for higher skill players, are the one of the reasons pretty much everything is viable in das2, and are all missing in das3
>magic is actually viable, even as your main weapon, not just due to the high damage but also the variety of spells and spell cancels
>poise system is a perfect combination of poise and hyper armor, wherehaving some poise might just let you shrug off a single hit from a rapier, but gets increased when swinging a big weapon to the point where you can poise through a katana, as opposed to das3's dumbed down hyper armor system with no poise where R1 spam is rampant and you have hope your opponent is dumb enough to run right into your swing, and good luck doing that when you can attack cancel
>2 handed parrying and weapons with unique abilities which are actually useful like the fume ultrasword, blue flame, puzzling sword, bone fist, alonne sword, santier's spear and throne watcher sword, unlike the shitty weapon arts in das3

>hating a game because of its fanbase and not its own merits
>>/v/

That's not Lucy, that's le sooper epic ironic shitposter who thinks his shitposting counteracts the real deal.

If the second DLC is in the CotD (which I think is a good idea BTW, it's not too far into the game) then I don't think it makes much sense for the first to be later. IIRC you have to beat the CotD to get to the PC.

What did it work for in DaS?

Reminder that if your character wasn't so incapable and Dark Souls 2 wasn't so video-gamey, you could literally skip the headaches that are: The Gutter, Black Gulch, Earthen Peak, Harvest Valley

You can get him as a garrison follower and if you do /praise at him (I think that was the emote), he'd give you a bonfire toy and an achievement.

>>hating a game because of its fanbase and not its own merits
>Implying things I didn't imply

I honestly like DaS1's rolls the best but DS3 is okay too.

Advancing quest lines by killing bosses as a phantom. Some quests didn't trigger properly unless you killed a boss, I think Solaire's was one of those.

I may be wrong, but basing this on 2 which is out only example, you could find the DLCs outside release order, couldn't you?

Hey guys, is the Dragonslayer's Axe any good in Dark Souls 2?

Absolutely adore the simple aesthetic of it.

>place a box on the floor
>jump to the ladder
>skip dancer

>Dark Souls 1
>can't crawl through the HUGE gaps in the Sen's Fortress portcullis

>Dark Souls 2
>can't climb over a pile of rubble

>Dark Souls 3
>can't ask Emma to get out of her chair for a second so you can stand on it and grab the ladder

Were Demon's Souls and Bloodborne the only ones without arbitrary progress gates?

Is that so? Pretty sure Solaire did the Burg > Anor Londo > Burg > Izalith just by exhauting his dialogue in those areas.

Yes.

Sometimes he wouldn't appear at Izalith, or his summon sign was missing at the Kiln.

I sure love my rolls and attacks taking up a third of my stamina bar
poise is hot garbage in DaSII as well

All of them had very fragile doors you couldn't destroy.

Make it Raw and cast Lightning Blade on it and it becomes a decent weapon for a Faith-heavy build.
The catch is that Faith-heavy builds are kinda bad, but you can probably make it work.

Demon's has arbitrary progress gates for the World tendency event things.

>can't ask Emma to get out of her chair for a second so you can stand on it and grab the ladder
you can kill her, it works

>can't crawl through the HUGE gaps in the Sen's Fortress portcullis
the gaps are too small if I recall correctly, and the bottom bits are sealed off
Demon's did do it best though, I haven't played bloodborne

haha le hate on dark souls 3 maymay xD
le dark souls 3 so good even thought its literally the shittiest thing they have ever released and its dying each day haha

>Harvest Valley is a headache
>literally need to kill 2 enemies to get through it

Did you have a meme overload? Do you need a doctor?

>DaS2's only defense is that at least it's not 3

You can skip all of them anyway.

ds2 has infinitely more going for it than shit souls 3

user did you mean DaS2?

It's funny that you should say that because even though Dark Souls 2 is the last souls game in the series I've played I find it to be the best PvE and co-op experience out of all of them.

I hate the PvP in all of the slower games though. Actually requires skill and I hate that.

It's just easier to sum up that way, considering all the shit 3 got wrong.

I know, but if you compare DaS2 to the good games of the series you're BTFO and you're just scared to do so.

Sort of, yes, although IMO the best system was simply giving people the ability to teleport to the DLC right away like DS2 did. It wasn't until later that they decided that you ought to find items and altars in-game, and even then it wasn't all too bad since you could go after whatever item you wanted in whatever order you wanted. I used to twink in SotFS by getting the agape ring ASAP and heading to Brume Tower to pick up all the +7 weapons that were laying around.

However, in DS3 you're pretty much limited in what you do until you reach the swamp and then you have your choice between the catacombs and the CotD and you have to do one before you can leave the other. IMO the best way to implement the DLC would be to add one somewhere in the wall of Lothric and then add another later, although preferably before the Dancer.

>good games of the series
So the pre-Lordvessel parts of DaS1, and Bloodborne minus the Chalice Dungeons?

>tfw no dlc
>not even an announcement

>i think shit souls 3 is good

>Faithfuls that lose a 2v1 and then crystal out before they die
Those are the same people that hit little girls

user.....

One of the DLC access points is definitely going to be the empty square room in Profaned Capital.

>I sure hate stamina management, proper spacing and using a weapon's moveset to the fullest, where the R1 spam and ez backstabs at
DaS2 poise is great by the way, sounds like you haven't played the game since release

God, why did it take the devs to realize 1k arrows was really excessive? I've adjusted to having way too much ammo and when I use bows in DaS3 I'm always running dry.

I just don't understand why they waited so long to make such a drastic change. They should at least let us stockpile 10k arrows so we don't have to keep continuously buying more.

Chalice Dungeons are probably the best thing about Bloodborne since it's objectively the shortest main story of all the games.

DaS3 doesn't count since the DLCs together are slated to add 15 hours of content each.

>DeS isn't good

>hosts that sprint all the way back to the duel arena to summon more fags once you kill their friend

youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo

this. running around there trying to summon more cunts putting you in the eternal fight

>Chalice Dungeons are probably the best thing about Bloodborne

>i hate hack and slash diablo 3 with guns

dumb opinion

Adding also
>Hosts who camp and gank at Water Reserve

as someone who hasn't played BB, are chalice dungeons comparable to diablo 3's greater rifts ?

Nostalgia and being the first of its kind doesn't make a game good. It was good back in the day but it hasn't aged well at all.

Not him but I refunded that crap after 40 minutes of gameplay.

>MFW sizzurp spirit
>MFW this is exactly what I want

>Chalice Dungeons are probably the best thing about Bloodborne
it's GOT to be one guy who keeps saying chalice shit was good
i refuse to believe more than one person could have such bad taste.

irredeemable garbage. from the OHKO bosses to the gank rooms to the resued dungeons to the grinding for mats.
all trash.

>first of its kind
>back in the day
>aged well

>OHKO bosses

maybe if you were D5 on your BL60 twink or something you dumb horse-fornicator.

>first time in Boreal Valley

whelp, sure am getting my shit pushed in

It's basically the same dozen or so rooms recycled at random, and half the bosses are basic enemies with a name and a boss healthbar.

>liking Diablo 3

i'm talking defiled, you cock sucker

What if they allowed for access to the Pronaned capital from below through the DLC1 accessed from the Cathedral of the Deep?

CotD would also be a good place to put DS3 edition of Chalice Dungeons in.

Let me co-op with you please user-kun.

Please be on PC.

The key to getting gud at DaS3 PvP is to realize the game is trying real hard to be Bloodborne. Disregard shields and mash R1 before the enemy gets to swing, you'll stunlock the Pontiff Knights to death just by dropping the usual Souls-style defensive playstyle.

What kind of Greatsword are those invisible dudes in Irithyl using?