Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qBE8n
clyp.it/yydrct0h
forums.warframe.com/topic/672496-now-with-more-timetraveling-added-to-the-game-can-we-look-at-the-possibilities-of-having-tennos-operate-warframes-differently/
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no Grost Prime fan art

vidrelated, no PPP so takes longer

sorties are not end game content

what is?

we posting lewds?

a-alright

SASH LEWD WHEEEEEEEN

i can fap to this

how can you post that knowing that THAT horrid thing is the last time i tried to do anything related to sasha lewds and ask for MORE

they are

they're not difficult, but they're the most difficult missions in the game that still give you rewards (arguably raids also fall into this category)

>inb4 people say 2h survivals
no point in doing those any more you cucks

no matter how difficult you think sorties are, they're the closest thing to endgame we have

>Eximus Stronghold
>on an Excavation mission

>Arson Eximus just spam their AoE that eats 3/4 of an extractor's health

>get 10 cat DNA
>oh fuck I can finally build the segment
>mfw I don't have enough alloy plates

it's annoying because I know this shit dropped like crazy in old void and some players have millions of that shit

YOU CAN IMPROVE

YOU CAN BECOME BETTER

YOU CAN GAIN POWER
THE ART OF THE LEWD

It's a deal

senpai, can you give me your source/stash plz?

faceroll missions that you can fall asleep doing is not "end game content"

I don't know why I laughed at that but I did.

Is there any point to playing lunaro?

I think it was datareaper not sure.
imgur.com/a/qBE8n

easy conclave rep for cosmetics

>tfw Becca finally gets her fill of Warbros
clyp.it/yydrct0h

again, it's the closest to endgame we have

Warframe lacks a defined endgame, which is currently its biggest problem

sorties are the closest we have to an endgame. They're still easy, but it's all we got

Rate my potato

HANG US THOSE LIIIIIIIIIMBS
HOLD NO VIRTUUUUUUUUE

DELETE THIS

I got to used to shotguns to the point i only have STigris and VHek currently. I need some other primaries. I was thinking Tetra and Sybaris until i farm up some primes. Tetra any good or do i go for something else that is auto and not prime so i can cook it now? Also iirc Ivara's artemis bow doesn't scale off of shotguns.

thank you oniichan

That's funny, because the jackass appeared and dropped War for me when I was using a level 10 Frost.

I swear it's on purpose.

no u

>tfw you still haven't actually set anything on your Operator and they're still silent, bald and androgynous

It's canon, so whatever.

>Warframe lacks a defined endgame, which is currently its biggest problem

are they any good ideas around?

Because DE so far produces side-games (conclave, AW, Lunaro) and it looks like they dont have any idea for a good endgame

>faces+bodies are literally divided male/female
>androgynous

Supra with mod if you want a bullthose that also gives you energy.

Tonkor for memeblasting

Synoid Simulor for mass purge

Zhuge for Bow sorties - its a bow that behaves like an assrifle andfeeds off assrifle ammo. Also more dps than Memetor Prime

Vectis and Lanka for snipers

I tried it just now. I got matched with one guy and he just went and obliterated me...

Supra is such a shitty gun
but holy shit it is a satisfying gun
I wish high ROF was good vs Nullifiers because that alone would get me using the Supra again

Are they now? They weren't when I did The Second Dream. You didn't even have a body option, you were just flat and shapeless.

Wait how does the Supra give you energy?

what about Soma P?

It's been like that since the beginning m8 the male heads also change the body to a stockier form; broader shoulders and the like, while the female heads slim up everything. Particularly the waist.

forums.warframe.com/topic/672496-now-with-more-timetraveling-added-to-the-game-can-we-look-at-the-possibilities-of-having-tennos-operate-warframes-differently/

I'm getting really fucking tired of this normie conceptualization of time travel. We can go to a temporally displaced section of certain Orokin structures and these assholes start flying off into "WELL IF WE CAN GO BACK IN TIME WHY CAN'T WE CHANGE SHIT?"

Apparently they're too fucking retarded to understand that if you go back in time to change something it creates a causality loop in which even if you went back to change something, and succeeded, then your "past self" would never have thought to go back and change it.

VOIDFORCE

Ain't gotta explain shit.

the easiest thing to do would be just to make more sortie-like missions, i.e. high-level alerts

a better but more complicated endgame would be for players to make their own missions. For example, instead of a regular starchart mission, you can set enemy levels from 80-100 and that would give you extra fusion cores, them you could add elemental enhancement modifier for double affinity gain, and then add Eximus stronghold modifier for better chance at rare rewards, etc. shit like that

but DE is fucking dumb

we marys had ourselves a ball
oh yes we did

Is Prisma just a term Baro coined for his way of modding or is it just when intense Void energy hits an item, object, frame, etc?

If its the later, "Prisma" level Void would be considered where the Moon was held as it dealt with time and space fuckery?

It's time.

Postan the FRAME GUIDE:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

Have a question about a frame? Wondering if a frame is good? Don't know how to build it? Consult the FRAME GUIDE first before cluttering up /wfg/ with questions that have been asked hundreds of times before.

Changes since last time:
>several miscellaneous changes
>Atlas grade from D to C
People have been telling me he's not bad, and after playing with him more...he's bad, but probably not D-tier

Reminder to refrain from shitposting. If you have a suggestion or disagree with anything in the guide, state WHY, not just "lol your guide sucks" or "what a noob you gave Limbo a C."

Reminder /wfg/ is a no bully zone. Bullies not allowed below this line

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck off, Tierqueer.

It's a manufacturing process Baro either rediscovered or invented himself and not the base result of throwing equipment into the void and fishing it out later. "Prisma crystals" forged into plating or some other such nonsense.

rofl

Anyone has nova tennogen skins? Does any one of them change nova prime's nozzles? I absolutely hate wings around them. I'm looking mostly at Visage skin but would like to know about other skins.

/high-level alerts/i;boards:vg;stub:no;

This is wrong on so many levels

>If you have a suggestion or disagree with anything in the guide, state WHY, not just "lol your guide sucks" or "what a noob you gave Limbo a C."

Reminder that anyone who criticizes the list without explaining why are just retards :^)

Do me a favor and jump off a cliff.

This guide is basically pointless since the majority of the game content that people actually have a reason to do is DEAC. Ember is one of the best frames in the game for that reason.

Endgame is literally just doing daily sorties to get your 25 cores.

and even when explained i'll keep calling you a retarded because my opinions are obsolete. If I'm proven wrong I'll just off post about kubrows. :^)

oops just realized I forgot to update the pic with Banshee's new roles, should have damage and CC added

Do they change the Sortie drop tables with each season?

Help I'm being victimized! n-no bully! ;-;

yes, you are correct, and everything you just said is already stated in the guide

Don't just look at chart, look at the pastebin. I explicitly said that although Ember's damage is shit against sortie-level opponents, she's the best frame for DEAC and a good frame to own

I mean like the drop chance percentages and such, forgot to add this!

None of Nova's skins remove the retarded African neck rings or exhaust vents on her back. Which is stupid, considering skins like Nemesis and Knave alter/remove the Prime attachments on their respective frames.

t. butthurt shitters who are angry I didn't include their retarded suggestions

Did they already nerf Desecrate/Pilfering Swarm's effect on traces drops?

I thought that would come in the next patch, but I've been getting only ~10 per run no matter what I do now.

Aren't Tennogen skins just textures? Deluxe skins have actual assets.

why is ash only a B? his ult is fucking absurd in sorties.

Damn, I guess I'll have to put nova on shelf till DE fixes this shit. Thanks for the answer. I wish deluxe skin didn't look terrible too.

remember if I think i'll have a chance i'll just strawman until people give up. Don't worry I'll start another shitstorm in 100 more post because my guide didn't get enough (You)s. :^)

>Limbo, Banshee, Atlas, Valkyr are all on the same tier

Do I really need to point out how BS this is?

Also.

Equinox - no buff and support roles. Shouyld be A for scaling damage.
Nova - should be A+ for greatest damage+CC in single skill combo
Banshee - no new meta damage role. Should be B

No stealth capabilities mentioned anywhere
And so on.

he's literally all damage. No utility, no CC, and BS leaves him animation-locked, which is a problem in defenses and especially in Excavations

Begone, fiend!

>Reminder: Rebecca is just eye candy to pull in new virgins with a lot of money to keep Warframe alive.

>Only Becca is dressed up for the cameras
>Rest of them look like slobs
>Shoes on the table

I wonder why the hell she still puts up with their BS.
I bet it involves a shitton of money.

wat do

scan

Yet your rating makes that seem untrue. Most new players looking for advice are just going to look at that C- rating and assume that means she's shit.

The problem is the basic format of your guide/rating. Rather than trying to give each frame a singe rating, it would be better to divide them into categories based on what they excel at.

Either that, or just give them multiple ratings based on the situation (DEAC, endgame, farming).

>Limbo, Banshee, Atlas, Valkyr are all on the same tier
because they're all shit. You could maybe make an argument that one is C+ and another is C-, in which case I'd love to hear those arguments

Everything you said is already mentioned in the pastebin. Again, don't just look at the chart. The only thing that differs is the degree to which we value certain roles:

>Equinox
I dislike her PP build and I think her buff build is shit (I think all buff builds are shit). She has infinitely-scaling damage, but enemy levels are capped at sorties now.

>Nova
eh it's arguable whether she's A or A-. MP isn't a hard disable, and it has a tendency to miss enemies that spawn within its range. If more people tell me she's A-level I'll raise her grade

>Banshee
she's shit

>stealth
useless role. Loki already mentioned to be king of stealth

Scan it from there, or find an opening to crouch down.

>interacting with BPNPC
guys you know better than this

it won't let me scan through the grate and i can't get line of sight. unless i already maxed it, then fug i'm retarded. the message isn't popping up.

Right you are. Point still stands, it's dumb that they don't give the tools needed/allow TennoGen skins to have assets. I really hate Nova P's prime parts.

because she is shit for sorties which is explicitly what the guide grades on. It's mentioned in the pastebin that Ember is an excellent frame to own because she wrecks DEAC and it's even mentioned in the chart. You almost have to try to miss it

>give them multiple ratings based on the situation (DEAC, endgame, farming)
too much clutter and too much redundancy. For example, 90% of frames have no farming role, no point in creating an entire category for that

Messing around with portals is my new favorite thing.

Still, even on Sorties Equi outdamages everything unless you go into Physical Enhancement sortie

Guys, I fucked up 2 months ago, i can't remove it now, wat do?

Leave it there as a reminder of DE's incompetence.

remember to ask it what it sees whenever you ride a junction.

Anyone have the screenshot of that user who put 20+ noggles all along the outside?

>t-shirt and jeans
>slobs

>sorties which is explicitly what the guide grades on

is braton prime any good?

if its not the hek, Stigris or memelor, it's shit.

Arguable. Against Grineer, Equinox's damage sucks unless you have multiple CP, and even against the other factions, although Maim can wipe out fodder no problem, it can fail to kill heavies unless you take the time to build up lots of damage. Equinox also has more trouble surviving than the other damage frames: Mirage has her clones, Ash is invincible during BS, and Mesa has SS.

> the insufferable thread-destroying nigger is here
obligatory post

It's good until you get memeguns like v hek and tonkor or a Soma prime. Who uses guns in this game anyway?

>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MONTRESOR!

>I wonder why the hell she still puts up with their BS.

you can't be fucking serious, right?

she's surrounded by top guys in the company, she's just an employee.

If you're this triggered over nothing, why don't you just filter him?