/mgg/ - Metal Gear & Kojima Productions General

SDCC Edition

Kojimbles will be talking to Geoff Keighley in 30 minutes at SDCC, get in here.

youtube.com/watch?v=jehf-Dhwyao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cy7E76mBL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just spent 8 hours finishing mgs 1, then spent another 5 ish playing a little bit of mgs2, man, this series is great but when I decided to spend a few hours starting 3, please tell me this surgery bullshit doesn't continue, because if it does, I might just dump it and finish 2. Then portable ops, I bought and played a little bit of portable ops for psp as well.

Whoever decided to have a control scheme that was very similar across games was a genius though.

Wouldnt bother with Port Ops, it isn't canon. Or y'know, fun.

MGS3's the only game to feature the surgery mechanic, and i'd implore you to stick with it. It's the fan favorite for a reason.

Well, everyone keeps singing MGS3's praises, so I will, plus I suppose I can deal with it. Is peace walker worth playing? The other psp one.

If you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Venom Snake has nothing but disdain for Quiet, she loves him but he doesen't love her back, her dying alone and heart broken was always part of his revenge plan

Venom Snake slowly turned Quiet's feelings of guilt into love and when she finally expresses herself, he abandons her to die alone.

I-IS THAT HIM?

dead

almost as much as Quiet when Venom fucked her over and left her to die.

Her plot of having her hate be forced into guilt and then into love and then being rejected and raped and dying alone is the only finished character in TPP.

Yes and no. Yes because it is heavily tied to MGSV, Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain. You wont understand jack if you havent played Peace Walker. On the otherhand, its a lot different from all the other games and introduces a base managing aspect.

If you want to just skip it, you can, but if you do, I implore you to at least watch Peace Walker: The Movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cy7E76mBL0

>mgs thread on /v/
>445 replies and 100 images omitted

quiet posting drove any actual discussion to /v/ because people couldn't take the autism. Hell, the only reason this thread is even up is because of the potential of kojima announcing or showing something

the general was dead for like 2-3 weeks from it. It didn't destroy it, but when 99% of the discussion was one autist talking to himself people stopped seeing the point in discussing the games. Also MGSV drove any actual fans from the series for good, so theres that.

MGSV was a mistake, after all.

this Tbh is the only canon possility, no other.

She was rused as ruses go she was maxed rused but Quiet still loves him.

Just hoping that the livestream is a success.

Just a reminder of the approximately three threads on /v/ of this same exact conversation.

Back to the truth of hate that Snake had for Quiet, people!

She was made to think he cared about her because she so desperately wanted someone to love her. Snake never loved her.

The fuck is wrong with you.

what is wrong with Yooooooou!?

She tried so hard to get Snake to like her, it was never going to happen though because of her past.

When he looks at her all he feels is hate and rage inside of him. But he also feels her love and says 'fuck yourself' by saying nothing at all.

When she looks at him her heart skips a beat. But when he let go of her with nothing to say, she becomes ever more depressed and suicidal.

Snake never cared about her.

wow it was nothing .jpg

The only thing I could think about after the trailer was that MGSV whale in the game.

The only thing quiet could think about after she was abandoned was what the fuck happened to me? Snake put me in this dark place in my life. What have I become? He deserts me yet I'm still waiting for him.

She also knows she still loves him even if he tells her to fuck herself. and dies alone.

Metal Gear is dead, Konami is dead as well as this thread

Content cut so deep, it was only a concept in the demo

>/mgg/ is back

But of course we cannot be like Venom with Quiet and let it die alone and in pain because that was his master plan

To let Quiet die alone and heartbroken because she was rejected by probably the only man she really fell in love with.

its not even going to make it to 50

So, should I play the gamecube MGS on dolphin?

Or just buy the collection for the 360?

Or get a ps2 emu?

dead general that will make it past 50 unlike Quiet who didn't make it one year after she was abandoned.

go for the 360 version

bump

this

she finishes he song and dies because he deserts her,

>"she sings heartbroken... and dies."
>She dies alone in the desert

Isn't it hilarious how much we as individuals can change in a matter of months and yet this one autist is still doing the same old shitposting he's been doing nonstop for the past four months. I for one don't give a shit about Metal Gear anymore, but find it so fucking funny how he is still obsessing over some dumb fictional because he's life is completely devoid of any emotional fulfillment or even just human contact. Just think about it: His life is so empty and meaningless, getting called an autist over the internet is the only thing keeping him going. If that doesn't bring a smile to your face, then I don't know what will.

k

Try to emulate Twin Snakes and get a laff.

Also, fuck off quiet-fag, fucking newfag trying to force his shit memes.

>this user thinks it's a meme
I guess you didn't play the same game, try again and you may see it for what it is.

Get fucked, nigger. I've played the game more than you and your mamma. And I couldn't give a shit about such a shallow character, created to attract retards like you. You're just forcing your stupid shit, just like the schizophrenic retard of /kspg/.

>I've played the game
I don't think you did, user.
it's as simple and a plan that is set in motion.
all it takes is a little push and Venom hates Quiet more than Code Talker loves hamburgers.

You're pushing your obsession too far.
Look, you killed this general.
I bet that was your intention.

>You killed this general, I bet that was your intention
Just like it was Venom Snake's intention to get revenge on Quiet by letting her speak and having her die alone in the desert before she is able to get over her heart break of being deserted.

Okay, who the fuck has to care about that?
Did you watch Juice and thought "Goddamn, that fat boy didn't have to end up like that, and that DJ? Goddamn, how cruel is the world and the psychopaths"
I bet you didn't, idiot.

Dr. Pavel, I'm /kspg/

You don't get to bring catdick

Why not?

just like Venom doesn't care about Quiet or whatever the hell happened to her after he abandoned her.

Because Venom hates Quiet and Quiet loves Venom.

Donkeydick
Careful, we're dealing with a higher level of autism here. MAN is a saint compared to him.

How exactly does the box work in pvp? I've been using it a lot while defenders are present and they can't seem to find me. Does it hide your predicted field of movement on their idroid?

This tbqh

I am unfamiliar with this meme, but whatever it is it could use some more cat dick
I am extremely doubtful of this

>he thinks it's a meme
I'm sure Venom got some ocelot dick after he abandoned Quiet. Because he hated her so much.

Probably. You should check one of these days.

You'll see.

I'm unfamiliar with those characters, too, but I bet that whoever they are, they'd be much better off after they suck a little cat dick

Or a lot
A lot would be preferable

>He abandoned her
It was the other way though.

Every day I search for /mgg/

I don't even care if it's dead. I just wanted the thread to pop up one last time.

Almost brought a tear to my eye. Konami really hurt my soul. I'm not even joking..thinking about it makes my stomach hurt.

I hope all the non-autistic anons are enjoying their other video games.

sorry to disappoint you user, but video games are dead to me.

It's not though.

Quiet is protective of Venom but he doesn't care about her.

and that is why he never looked for her ever again, He never loved her.

She died heart broken and alone after who knows how long

This was a great general before MGSV. I wonder where did all the namefags and anons go.

>Go to look at her through her footprints in the sand
>"le he didn't care"
lmao

Post donkey

Fine

He then saw her a few yards away from the cliff but the player camera couldn't, Venom then runs away as fast as possible because Quiet wanted to be brought back.

He doesn't care about her.

t. delusional individual.

Thanks

>this guy can't understand basic transitions from movies and basic eye movements and facial expressions
>this guy can't understand the meaning of her song is after she is abandoned

>Literally marketing bait
>Trying to look for things that don't exist
Heh, try harder.

Quiet would literally never hurt Venom, after she was on base.
Venom never gave a shit about Quiet and it is known.

her reason for living deserted her and she died alone, if you care about someone then you wouldn't leave them to die alone.

Venom had bigger problems than Quiet's departure.

No shit

considering he never cared about her or what happened to her.

Why would someone that had his identity stolen by his true hero care about some literally who, who appeared to never talk and raise uncertainty and fear among fellow DD soldiers. Who in their right minds would care about Quiet above their whole comrades anyway? He was occupied with so much shit, infiltrating bases and fighting pseudo human enemies. She saved Venom, thank god, and she was able to talk. But boy, oh boy, nobody gives a shit about a "I'm a shy female" on the battlefield. Either express your feelings or get fucked.

Seems like Kojima and the rest of the writers never thought deep about this, but hey, it's just a game, right?

Love you /mgg/ ~chu~

What did I just ust say, he never cared about Quiet.

Ever

What did I just say, who gives a shit?
A faggot who doesn't understand the main character, and then he just chooses to defend a bitch "woe is me" character.
Get fucked, nigga.

Not Venom, he never cared about her.

not defending anything, just saying he never cared about her or her feelings even if she said anything he would have killed her or told her to kill herself.

He never loved her despite what fujoshi say.

I'm okay, But Venom never cared about her and you're repeating things that have been said all thread.

Ok autismo, you wasted an entire post saying nothing. No wonder you killed this general.

Just like what Quiet said was literally nothing.

She provided no intel. He never defended her. He never loved her. He deserted her not feeling regret or sympathy or sorrow at whatever happened to her.

>Literally got defended from a whole soviet armored vehicle and tank platoon

So what, she could have stayed in DD, but no, let's get caught and then run away.
She deserves whatever happened to her desu.

>She deserves whatever happened to her

Indeed

He still never defended her. The tanks were there for Snake really to make her think that they were there for her.

I come from /k/ i seek refuge

Bad time, this general's on life support thanks to the nigger above you.

>life support
Then pull the trigger, nigger and let it go

Was he making stories up about a zombified plant.

Here have a foxsnickers

>making up stories
Nice headcanon. But they're not stories.

No, he's just saying stupid shit.

>stupid
More like true

Hhaahahaahah get meme'd on, quiet fag.

wew

I love you, Huey

So user, have you played those Substance VR Missions already?

Here step into my ai pod

You're not Huey, faggot

Does Strangelove use lotion on her feet just like she uses lotion on Paz~?

i appreciate you

No one appreciates Quiet, she fell for that Snake hetting bit, he was just sleeping, he wasnt paralyzed.

Snake hated her

Who /gayposting/ here?
Where the true niggas at?

Die die die

We are Venom and the general is Quiet so just fucking die

You too, but have a foxsnickers too

[/spoiler]Venom kicked Quiet in the cunt[/spoiler] even though she saved his life.

That's really the only reason she stayed around so long or however long she stayed was to try and get some from him.