youtu.be/uKWyxEuwKWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rx7

Caterham

Porsche Cayman GT4 if you can get one.

Exocet

Any era high trim 911 probably.

>Enthusiast

Are you planning to track it? What percentage of the time?

A Caterham is a wonderful little car, but I'd kill myself before I DD'd, especially in the rain.

Right now I'm shopping for an M2, as soon as I can get one for MSRP. (BMW dealers are almost as bad as Ford dealers).

E30, 36, 46
E39

The answer to your question and following fireball is Porsche 930 turbo.

/thread/

Lol junk.

assmad gm fangirl spotted

GM sucks equally

But where are you finding them that aren't priced more than a Cayman S ? Dealers around here are still tacking $10-20K on top of the 350, and even more on the 350R. There are nicer cars for $90K, but if you have to have a car based on a $26K pony car go ahead.

I do not plan to track it as per se;
as there are no tracks in 500 km radius from where I live.
but there are couple of drifting, street racing and drag events going on round here every year, so I might drop by those.

the roads around here, out of town, are wide, good visibility and curvy, very fun to drive

anyway, I'm choosing it as a sporty DD; I'm not driving much around town, and everyday I commute from town to my horses out of town, so at least half the time at the wheel I'll be enjoying it as fuck,

Dollar per performance, s2000, 350z, c5 vette, cobalt ss turbo

Indisputable

ford>chrysler>gm

wow.

posting this bucket of can'tturn horseshit in the thread dedicated to superior handling?

WOW.

Will BMW ever recover from this?

BMW IS FINISHED!!!

cmon, you need to cut down on those burgers, man
apparently the fat has invaded your brain.

comparing some generic boy 16 birthday dream car with drivers car made for extraordinary handling and joy of ride...?

dayum, son. you can't afford either anyway, but once you get a feel of what's "fun to drive" feels like, the sight of that bucket will be enough to have you puke those burgers back out.

RUF CTR Yellowbird

>bmw fangirls this assmad
suicidepreventionlifeline.org

ITT: BMW FANGIRLS NOW BEING DEPRORTED TO LOCAL HOSPITALS DUE TO ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

>bmw fangirls btfo so hard they stopped replying

>turning your trip off to samefag

>gets BTFO
>b-but samefag

It is funny to see what happens when the epic lap time maymay is used agenst the euro cucks that shitpost then in every thread.

They're literally avoiding this thread at all costs.

I wasn't posting about BMWs but okay
>Doesn't even deny samefagging

I'm just saying, dollar for dollar the GT350(r) is stupidly expensive for right now. Dealers are jewing the fuck out of everyone, and Ford hasn't yet proven they know how to reliably build a flat plane crank engine.

How about a comparison of a C7 Corvette against a GT350? They're roughly the same price point right now.

this has to be a joke

why isnt it showing the ford curb weight..

>best purist car, pic related

The mustang costs 65k fully loaded. Keep crying bmw fangirl.
Nice car, what's the MSRP?

han.
it's too stupid for me to continue this bullshitery.
posting laptimes as if any of us could come a mile close to those times and calling that a point in discussion.
oh well,
times is not something I care about in this case, so I don't see any point in entertaining these maymay meme trolls.

waiting for something worthy of a discussion

Miata
i
a
t
a

C7 v 350 is a bad comparison imo, two different classes, the c7 is a 2 seater sports car from thr ground ip, the 350 is still based on the 2+2 concept of lesser stangs. The 350 is better compared to m2-m4s, camaros, etc. but you are right the dealership markups are stupid high, i see a gt350R in my dealerships inventory, for 66k not to bad until you get hit with the ~20k markups.

>bmw fangirls claim this thread is for superior handling
>get btfo beyond all comprehension by the mustang
>n-no!!!!! DON'T COMPARING LAP TIMES!!!!

>pic related is your face when you realize ford is better than bmw

I love BMW but i'm not a fan of the new models because they are pretty much overpriced luxury barges

90k ish

>3800 lb
>shit interior
>amerifat engineering
>doesn't even look muscle anymore

Find one for that, faggot. Seriously. Fine one. Ford is making this car as an "SVT" halo car as a reward for their best dealers to gouge their customers. And I'm sure there are still rich, middle aged idiots paying $90K for a tarted up Mustang.

Go to cars.com. Search GT350. All of the regular GT350s are 10-20K over, and the GT350Rs are 20-30K over. Nobody who is listing one for MSRP actually has one in stock to sell.

Believe me, I've tried. At $54K it's a decent value. I was seriously interested in one. But when I was quoted $70K from my local dealer I started looking at other cars in the MSRP price range.

Oh, and Nurburgring times are meaningless to people who don't track their cars.

last part is my problem with mustangs

Lotus confirmed best sports car for enthusiasts.
lotus>bmw
ford>bmw
Keep crying bmw fangirl.

lol
itz a super car ya?!

i8 is practically a concept car you can buy

>Racing slicks
>Prototype
>350+ practice laps

Whats with everyone using racing tyres for lap times. Gulia did the same shit.

>m4 has been panned by enthusiasts dur to its overuse of tech that has numbed muh driving experience
>engine sounds like crap and uses fakr sound
> 80k of options doesn't even get you leather or a backup camera yet

For the price it better be quicker yet it is only marginally quicker, if burgercars are such crap why cant the m4 be 10seconds quicker not .10 seconds quicker?

>assmad
Keep crying bmw fangirls. Your bmw is trash. Let those tears flow.

i wasn't saying saying the i8 was good it's cool but will never compare to a pure petrol car with comparable power because its a hybrid

>this is the cramped interior you get for 30k more
Can someone explain to me why bmw is such shit?

because new bmw is shit

>tablet nav screens

I can't be the only one that absolutely despises these, right?

literal horse shit you must be 13 years old

Lol, i don't care for the fake lap times. I will still pick M3 any day over a pseudomuscle, shelby name stealing, land whale transporter. Meanwhile I'll have my 10/10 qt 3.14 in my passenger seat as we go for some haute cuisine while you are driving your diabeetus manatee to the walmart cafeteria.

see

All you do is post laughing or smug pictures and call people mad.
You call people mad, when that doesn't work you tell them they are projecting.
We're aware you're replying to yourself to attract attention half of the time.
I think you have a serious disability.

No one is falling for this except the other 16 year olds here.

I don't even like BMW I am more of an Audi guy.

But yeah say what ever you say the 350R it is not better in any way it was just FORD being asshurt with GM and their "track" camaro.

>implying you're any better than that faggot nigger you obese poor trash

youtu.be/uKWyxEuwKWg
>Ford Shelby Gt500
>1:38.7
>bmw m4
>1:39.69

top kek!!! the m4 gets BTFO by a mustang from 2012!!!!!
Keep crying bmw fangirls!
ford>bmw
see

ITT: BMW FANGIRLS BTFO!!

SVT Contour

/thread

>bmw fangirls literally ran away from this thread
This is what happens when you shitpost to much. All that camaro shitposting finally caught up to them.

put your
name back
on, faggot

>implying there is only one person on this board who thinks bmw is shit

this, m4, cayman/boxster, gt350, corvette base. camaro needs windows.

out of all of those the gt350 will hold its value most but it is still a nasty rustang.

im buying either the m2 or a base vette for my next car. really tough choice.

This all started because some Supreme Gentlemen faggot got triggered by a car he felt was "unworthy" of being in the same thread as his bavarian shit and felt the need to say something smug in response to the WRONG smug-faced anime using namefag.

You guys ruined your own thread by being retarded enough to reply especially with stupid memes allowing him to do exactly the same.

I don't like """muscle""" cars or Alphonse's trolling but in this case id say it was warranted.

>No one is falling for this except the other 16 year olds here.

which unfortunately seems the be the majority of BMW's fanbase on Veeky Forums.

>yfw you realize the mustang has a better interior
Keep crying bmw fangirl.

>there are people on Veeky Forums who think bmw makes better interiors than ford

I would say any ///M car that is in your budget. They are all fucking good

Daily reminder.

Why is bmw such shit?

MR2 turbo fits in under the s2k

former BMW shitposter here

this has fantastic potential

considering a Camaro 2SS is like 48k and the GT350 is like 47k, we could also bait GM fangirls with this

>cobalt ss turbo
stop trying to make this a thing. no enthusiast buys fwd. its a really nice commuter car, nothing more.

nice ban evading but seriously one is a street car and the other is a semi-gutted race car that is street legal. they couldn't be more dissimilar. only a benchracing poorfag would even think the two comparable in any way, shape, or form.

>implying i am Alphonse

i do admire him tho

the GT350 is not a semi-gutted racecar, its a proper daily driver

Thanks, I've been posting it and it's been causing nothing but assmad.
this.

You do know the difference between the GT350 and the GT350R right?

It's literally faster than anything you own, faster than an evo/sti on the track

>330whp on a factory tune stock

Stay salty

Sorry, its not faster than my S54 powered proper wheel drive BMW, try again FF cuck when your stock 0-60 gets below 4.6 sec. And we won't even talk about the toe-gay you guys love to meme so much.

>s54
>literally shit
Stay slow shit Lord

I kinda like that, more room for dead bodies and and other potential random shit.

0-60 faster than your FF appliance car could ever dream, with lap times around the top gear track .2 sec slower than a Lamborghini Gallardo.

Sorry kid, nobody cares about your wanna be sports car. It is literally shit, lorde.

No one cares about 0-60 times the point is the s54 will go into limp mode and will be unable to finish a lap

>3600LB car
>maybe 280whp
>that's fast bro
Lel pigfat sloooow

>acceleration/quarter mile times don't matter
>top speed doesn't matter
>lap times don't matter
remind me again what the cobalt does not shittily? sorry sweetie but i'm just stating facts here. there is a reason the S54 powered BMWs are the most popular track cars out there. Enjoy your appliance car bud.
Agreed its cool as shit but calling a GT350R a proper street car is a lie, GT350 yes, but not the R.
3200lb honey, ever heard of the Z4M? Sorry you are pigfat and sloooow

>muh muh top gear!

Sorry bud your pigfatshitslow BMW does not compete with a 330whp/350lb torque&oq 2700lbp car. You're not even breaking 300whp lmao

>BMW fags think they're fast

Sorry but the Cobalt has 260hp stock, lets not compare modded cars as that is simply impossible. I guess your real problem is you can't put down the power because of your cuck wheel drive. Real shame, huh?

Cobalt SS
>2975 lbs
>260hp/260tq
>0-60 of 5.5sec
>13.9 quarter mile @ 103 mph
top kek. your car is so slow you have to lie. let me guess, your dick is 10 inches too

yes, there is an option to add rear seats to the GT350R, however the GT350 is a daily driver and literally as expensive as a camaro 2SS

>the gt350r isn't a proper street car
That's a subjective opinion.

Yeah but adding your rear seats and precious safety equipment negates the validity of your shitposting meme lap time images. Can't really have it both ways. Semi-gutted or proper street car.

Not saying it isn't a cool car that I won't be considering for my next purchase but you gotta shitpost with some truth.
meh, street legal /= proper street car for the majority. not that it would bother me tho

>filename
>seats clearly spell "GT3RS"

>2975
Not even close bud go look on the forums
>
>GM factory warranty tunes for 280,300,330whp
Still salty

>comparing stock to modified cars
oh how sad it must be to be a FF cuck. if only you could put the power down, huh? you realize a BMW owner could spend the same on a warrantied dinan kit and still whip your ass sideways right. appliance/10

>coupe ss turbo 2815/w spare

>Not even close bud go look on the forums
Sorry that was weighed by car and driver. Stay delusional honey. I think it is a symptom of buying FWD tho. A heavy dose of RWD may cure you, Id look into it for the sake of your wife's son. He needs a real role model, not a cuck

>dealer option tune with warranty
>'modified'

I'll take literally retarded for $500 trebek

>no sauce
>still lied by over 100lbs and 70hp if given benefit of the doubt
FF everybody. cancer of the mind.

>dealer option
>factory
pick one and only one 2slow ff cuck. dont you have some meme lap times to back up your poor auto choice?