Hit the ass end of this chick earlier in my work rig was she illegally parked or am I at fault?

Hit the ass end of this chick earlier in my work rig was she illegally parked or am I at fault?

she's illegally parked as fuck. now, does that absolve you of responsibility? i don't know.

No because you are still responsible to see where you are going, regardless of how stupid someone is parked.

It's not like she illegally cut in front of you on the highway, her car was stationary.

>hitting an illegally parked car
>parked car
You are at fault, But she can get a ticket.

>I hit a parked car am I at fault?

This.

She may have been parked illegally, but you still could have avoided her.

she's in the intersection, but you had ample time to react considering that shes fucking parked.

you are at fault.

i suppose if you take it to court you could argue that the way she was parked, you couldnt have cleared it with your trailer. but who am i to say these things

Pretty sure your company lawyer can fight it to end up making her pay for damages

That would still be on him and his company insurance.

The most they could do with a court case is have her pay the fee for illegal parking.

Nope she was in the car and it was on therefore she was in control her fault op is golden

The fault would be distributed between the two parties.

If she was sitting there not illegally parked in her car, (most cities allow pick up and drop off in residential zones) It would then be 100% his fault.

But she was illegally parked and in control her fault

>In control
She wasn't moving, OP was the one moving, as such it is his fault.

>Illegally parked
If she was in the vehicle as I've said most cities allow pick up and drop off in residential, some up to 2 hours of sitting. So she was legally allowed to be there. Now if she wasn't in the car, then she was illegally parked. and OP hit a parked car.

Either way it's his fault. So shut the fuck up you uneducated nigger.

If she parks like that she deserves to get hit, Claim ignorance and run

Yeah but that city might not be the liberal paradise you're accustomed to therefore making it her fault so she will have to pay for damages

And you deserve to have your dick cut off and fed to you.

>making it her fault
By legal action OP hit a parked car, his insurance company will charge it as his fault.

It's the exact same if it was a turning lane and OP clipped another car with his trailer turning at a light.

His fault, despite them having green to go.

Wrong once again like I said maybe in your liberal paradise it is his fault but in all reality the judge will likely rule against her and make her pay for damages plus issuing a citation

Doesn't matter what the fuck the judge will say, his insurance company will charge it as HIS fault.

You fucking troglodyte. Hitting a non moving car is always your fault.

>awareness
Is why he will lose any court case.

call 311, get the car towed, and then she can blame the tow company for causing the damage.

Nope :^)

You park like this don't you

>was she illegally parked or am I at fault?
Yes, and yes.

I park legally, so when a jack ass hits my care my camera records the whole event and I get paid.

>was she illegally parked or am I at fault?

Both. I know in my state you can't park within 25 feet of an intersection.

What state?

It's a parked car though. You fucked up. But so did she, so: just leave three hundred bucks under the wiper in an envelope and leave.

Then she can get a ticket and he gets the insurance raise and penalty.

People seem to think illegal parking makes you at fault. Which is not the case.

> She wasn't moving, OP was the one moving, as such it is his fault.
Doesn't matter. If the keys are in the ignition even if you're not moving you're still in control. Cops can still book you for drink driving if the car is parked with the keys in the ignition and you in the drivers seat

>Cops
You dumb nigger, It doesn't matter. He asked for who was at fault. HE was at fault for hitting a none moving car.

The only thing that could happen to her is a ticket for "illegal" parking, It at all.

You god damn niggers need to learn that just because someone is parked illegally it's their fault.

If someone parks their car in front of your driveway and you back into it, you are at fault 100% of the time. However in turn you could have called the city had the car towed and driver ticketed.

Someone get this hot head out of here

>le facebook meme post

how retarded can you be? It doesn't matter if she was in the vehicle, in control, illegally parked, WHATEVER. OP drove into her therefore he is at fault.

"It's not my fault officer! She was standing by the target and I missed and hit her head! No pls don't lock me up!"

Nope 50/50 each party pays there own damages plus ticket to women *slams gaval*

>Autism
Look, I get you think you are being cute with your le shit posting frog posting meme.

But everyone just looks at you like you are retarded.

Nothing personal kid but lawyers for company's will fight it and it's what will happen

this

>hitting a parked car
>hitting any stationary object while driving

There's no excuse for hitting a stationary car, it's your responsibility as a driver to ensure there is a car shaped space for you to enter unhindered before you blindly barrel through.

If a small child was standing there and OP clipped him upside the head whose fault is it then? Yeah she's a cunt for parking like that but with this attitude you dense fucks should have your licenses revoked along with hers.

I know bra this is my first accident going to be in some shiet tomorrow hope they don't make me pee pee but I'll go prepared

But she wasnt stationary she was idling in control can even make a case she was in drive if op plays ball

>Hitting a car that was legally moving
His fault.

>parked
>not stationary

>idling
>not stationary

>not moving
>not stationary

Man you really are a thick cunt.

In that case then she was driving on her merry way and op just RAN THE FUCK INTO HER

Op here my company has 14 lawyers just called my boss he said to not even sweat it after I sent him this pic feelsgoodman

THIS!

I do fleet management for a roofing company, some beaner called in cause he hit a car that was double parked like a tard. told him to call 311 and get it towed. it did, never heard anything back

>hit a stationary vehicle
>HURR DURR AM I AT FAULT OR THE STATIONARY VEHICLE?
Typical tow truck driver trash.

Why are you people such retarded scum?

>hurr hurr all OP
So what we've established here, cunt, is that you're so fucking dumb that if someone swerved into your lane while braking and they managed to come to a complete stop half a second before impact, WHATEVER, you drove into her so therefore you're at fault.

If somebody swerved into your lane and had time to stop safely then so should you, faggot. What the fuck are you speeding for?

I knew some airheaded moron would try to use this argument. If they MOVE in front of you its their fault isn't it? OP hit a fucking parked car. The fact that you're defending him shows you're a wank driver too.

But why is he asking? He would already know if it was his fault or not. It's like it's going to happen in the future or anything.