2015 WRX STI leftover

>2015 WRX STI leftover
>pic exactly related
>$28,000
I have a $3,500 trade in. Should I do it? Any common problems with these cars that I should know?

to new to know of common problems

also make sure you have enough cash left over to grab a vape

You will become a vaping faggot and massive cuck

coulda had a v8 faggot

No. You should be putting more like 7k down.

Who is seriously so fat that they have an issue hitting the exhaust on a subaru engine removing the oil filter by hand?
Sure, I wear some gloves when I do it but I've never burned myself doing it.

apparently, the same person who works on a hot engine.

also, the saw face refers to cutting yourself on that serrated edge gasket

and its rusty, you'll probably get tetanus

>Waiting for your engine to cool down to do an oil change.
Yeah okay.

>Not choosing argonian
Yeah okay.

Based FA20

Love my subie but what the fuck are they thinking? $35K starting for a car with an engine that has had little to no changes since it was introduced almost 13 year ago. Ford cucked the fuck out us man. Seems like subaru decided to rest easy now that the evo was dead but forgot about this side of the fucking pacific.

Link it to me, I'd love to buy it.

god damn that is one ugly ass car.

what in the fuck has happened to Subaru?

I'd actually suck dick and swallow for any of Subaru's STIs. I'd just end up with a different kind of STI though.

It basically looks the same as a chilled out 22b you bastard cuck. Ricers get off my fucking board.

Get a used last gen STI 09-13.

>Any problems I should know?
You mean aside from looking gay as fuck?

haha not even close. this bubbly fuck is ugly as sin. look at that retarded nose and half assed fender flares. and the front quarter windows and those mirrors? did subaru forget about them and slap them on post production after pulling them off some domestic pick up?

I wouldn't piss on that car to put out a fire in my own garage. is subaru's design team blind?

I thought it was a Volvo :x

Wrong get a 04-08 sti

My 2016

I love it a lot so far. Peppy, gets not horrible on gas but not that great. Interior is nice, clutch and shifts are smooth and responsive.

It's not the best looking they ever did but like some cars it looks 2x better in person. I've seen on forums aftermarket wheels and stuff and for really the first time it looks better almost stock.

People that hate are just the misfits kid you see in that one post with "roast me". Poor fags that either still live at home and drive a pile or drive piles in general, for the most part.

Used to have an 06 wrx in 2009 and had a 15 brz last year. 105k miles on the rex not one issue. 15k on the brz no issues yet still pretty new.

Literally a meme car for overpaid "software engineer" manchildren.

nice blog post

Welcome enjoy your stay.

>tripfag
>Subaru
>sti
Want to know how I know you're a faggot?
Does your sti come with a in dash vape dongle so you can charge it while you drive?

Don't floor it while you're In low revs on the highway, downshift.
If you do you're more likely to get Ringling failure. This only really happens in high gear from what I've heard cause in lowerror gears the revs climb quickly enough.
Basically don't be an idiot, drive like a normal person and you'll be fine

>STI
>common problems
Yeah, being obnoxious. Nobody's going to confuse it for a supercar despite it making as much noise and having that stupid fucking wing.

Meanwhile, the locking differentials kill your turning radius and make it way more annoying to drive than such a small car has any right to be.

>caring if people trip or not
>never let me down yet
>best never let down I've had

I actually quit smoking actual cigerretes over a 2 year ago after I got back from deployment doing shit your pussy millennial ass never could.
>inb4 dumb did army *cry*

Oh you got back from deployment in 2014? Please elaborate on the ptsd you accrued from sitting behind a desk in borderline peacetime.
Thank you for your cervix, fag.

>I got back from deployment doing shit your pussy millennial ass never could
lol joining the military is just an extension of having someone take care of you for people who can't hack it on their own. thats pretty much modus operandi for pussy ass millennials like yourself.

Infantry

Didn't sit behind a desk

Never let down by Veeky Forums attempts at insults with zero knowledge

>says those that can't take being insulted with out crying
>says those that still live at home and can't leave their phone for 10 seconds

Keep going..

lol dude what are you even talking about

Everyone look at the sick vape user, he's all like, military n stuff, way cooler than us.

He's an aspie.
He got kicked out of boot camp and has been riding the stolen Valor for years.

>all people born in a 10 year range act exactly the same because of the years they were born

I don't fucking understand this "generation" shit. Fuck off.

How people I know are probably barely legal keep up the stereotype of Americas next best generation of insulting cry babies that have barely payed a bill on their own.

I mean, everything said toward me the last 4 posts are hilariously typical.

When does summer vacation start for you?

Oh lord..

>welfare queen trying to look hard
Pic related: more like what you really did

>welfare queen

Sorry brosif, I got out and went to dive school, now I do surface blasting. No ones been right about anything so far.. Like the blind trying to shoot hoops.

>cry babies
lol says the pussy throwing a tantrum on the internet cause some dude called him a vaper.

>that have barely payed a bill on their own
lol says the dude that didnt have anything meaningful to offer society on his own so he had to join an organization that taught him how to actually do something besides jerk off and play video games just so they could pretend to employ you in some joke of a position that would barely even qualify as a job in the real world, in addition to giving you a housing allowance and meal plan so you wouldnt starve to death in some alley somewhere like you would be doing if you didnt join Living On Daddy's Dime Part Two aka the military.

lol, fgt.

>thinks replying on anything directed towards me is throwing a tantrum

The other point is actually the first thing that is pretty accurate. Except that what I do now is just a job that pays well. Sooooo.. Sticks and stones man, sticks and stones.

or, get this, i have money and a nice car and i still think your sti is ugly as shit?

get over yourself faggot

Doesn't bother me any. Hah..

money cant buy taste, apparently. now stop acting like a pretentious douche.

Says.. The ones throwing words around like middle schoolers. From a reply about a car with a little truth to flow blown insults with no accuracy at all.

>"""Infantry""""
>not a millennial, so mid-30's or older
You are either lying or a massive failure at life.

>gets out
>operates a glorified pressure washer

Maybe you are just a massive fuck up

Nope, I worked as a ASM at Home Depot from a little after high school to taking a job managing a large cold storage facility. Joined the army out of boredom got the free college did commercial dive school and got a job as a blaster. And no, again not knowing anything about me but still attempting insults, not surface blasting water.. Surface blasting explosives with emulsion and powder. You know.. For construction projects and mining companies.

It looks like a fucking corolla

IDK user. Other than slightly similar headlights I'm not seeing it.

the WRX is a better DD over the STI, along with gas mileage and stuff..

but I've got an STI and no regrets yet.

I thought this guy was funnier when he had a Fiat 500 that he defended tooth and nail then all of a sudden admitted it was garbage, guess the cycle is restarting with his new cars again

It's not that bad of a DD. Not any worse than my wrx was.

Too much arguing, not enough Subaru.

I'd love to get a new WRX or STI, given the stigma of boyracers/vape users associated with Subaru.

I have encountered lots of people that like Subarus, but few that truly Love them.

I like my 16 WRX not sure if I'm in love with it. Longevity and time will tell. Only real complaint I have is the stock tune is garbage, which considering the aftermarket is easily fixed. I've met a hand full of people that truly love them. Surprisingly several of them DD a Baja.

IDK why /o gets so buttblasted over Subaru. Yeah they have segment of owners who are total fags but they are pretty decent cars, affordable, not ff, and have a huge aftermarket.

The WRX and STI are aimed at tasteless young men. They're way too loud and covered in "aero" for what they are.

I don't know either. I mean I have opinions of mustangs that are equally as negative but I don't feel the need to comment repetitively about it like a broken record like People hate things just to hate things.

we can't all be driving the classics professor high brow

You just need more dedication.

This is my DD

Holy fuck

>to new to know of common problems
Nigga its the same fucking EJ engine they have had for like 13 years

You are too new.

Im enjoying My WRX
I dont enjoy the stupid shit people do to them
>Hurr I plastidipped my windscreen bro looks siiick
>I am put vortex generator on ma windows and put in the same gauges that come stock with the car because racecar XD

>not waiting for the fa20 engine
you might as well just buy an older model sti

I think specifically the new engine in the 15/16 WRX makes for a better DD, otherwise yeah you're right there's not a heap of difference between the previous years as you can always dial down boost with the DCCD knob to tone it down.

>you will never own a stock 22b

;-;

>take off filter
>Oil all over your engine
nah im good, that's Rover tier shit

mercedes have been doing this for literally more than a hundred years

>mongoloid isn't careful enough to prevent this

>half of /o thinks it's too economy car/corrolaish
>half of /o thinks it's too loud and boy racer

must be bretty gud then.