Well I guess it's time to max out my credit cards and kill myself

wow look like we all got fucked this week

;___;

Buy high, sell low. The true Veeky Forums way

>not shorting

>SES
lol my brother works for them

This

I've shorted every stock Veeky Forums has ever shilled. I've literally made $450k

>I've literally made $450k
Sure you have.
I've got a pet dragon.

I made 700$ this week just trading penny stocks.

lol when did you get into aa? I was up 8% earlier this week, now I'm only up 1%...
they'll turn around though bro, just hang on.

user. No.
You need an investment strategy. Find a niche, and approach it like a business until you know the stock inside out.
Then invest. If it is mentioned on this board, it is a joke. Literally a joke, and not advice. AMD will drop plenty more, it is based on speculation and belongs at $2 a share. So does NVDA, look at where speculation took that.

And that, lads, is why we will have a crash by the end of the year.
FAZ
BBOZ
IEP

See how ya go :)

your not even down much bro

user u wif allianz
u legit invested 85k into gxy
and altura too wat user
wat user why
why user why
bboz
bboz
preach the word
fuck da jooz

crash the bankz
waste more now

>memestocks
>not a single bitcoin
kys

>stocks are foolproof!
>you are the cucks that waste their money in huge TVs and overpriced cars!

you guys literally bought air hehe

>not knowing how stocks work, like, at all

You realize everyone here but you are business owners? A share is buying ownership of a business, not air, dipshit.

I think next week will be a good time to buy, right when everything starts going up again. Also AMD is not a good long term investment. Read their form 10k. I'm up about 100% over the last year for NVDA and I think it is going to keep going up. Visual computing (self driving cars, etc.) is blowing up and they are setting up to be the industry leader.

Why did you not invest in $BL:OC$

Didn't they kill all those dwarves?

Excuse me, it's called tax loss harvesting

What is that comfy app?

Just sell all and buy MSTX and amrs. Re invest MSTX when it moons into gold when it falls and buy amd before Zen. Now fuck of normie

Get out of the market and do it immediately or you're going to lose a hell of a lot more. The writing is on the wall and everywhere else that this is all about to fall apart.

HAHA

RETARD

You won't get to say nobody told you so OP. Two people told you so. Everyone has been waiting for this, the ice is cracking -- it's at least better to be safe than sorry. Switch to cash, I know the loss hurts. But you've gotta make it back. If it start rebounds earlier and perhaps the market isn't crashing, it was worth the few pennies for the downside risk you avoided. I shouldn't have to hold your hand and tell you this, or to tell you not to have $83k in fucking GXY.

You won't get to say nobody told you so OP. Two people told you so. Everyone has been waiting for this, the ice is cracking -- it's at least better to be safe than sorry. Switch to cash, I know the loss hurts. But you've gotta make it back. If it start rebounds earlier and perhaps the market isn't crashing, it was worth the few pennies for the downside risk you avoided.

You are just fucking asking for it. Why do you like getting fucked in the ass so much? What proportions of your losses have been GXY? Wait - don't tell me. 91 fucking percent.

It'll go back up in like 2 weeks. I would just stay in.

Out of the 5 stocks i bought, only one is losing me money (which is GM)