What's the point of dark-colored cars when they get dirty so easily compared to lighter cars and get hotter as well?

What's the point of dark-colored cars when they get dirty so easily compared to lighter cars and get hotter as well?

You clean them/use AC

FYI that's a bad way to censor a license plate since you can easily reverse that swirl effect.

Personal preference my boy. Personal preference.

If you don't like the hassle of dark colors, buy bright colors. Entirely your choice on everything in life. If every car manufacturer only made logical decisions, the world would be bland.

That's why you should buy cars painted white...stays cooler in the sun, and hides the dirt sooo much better...

dark cars absorb more heat but they also cool off quicker since black radiates heat better

Nigger cars seem to look a hell of a lot better.

A dirty Black car looks grey.

A dirty white car looks like a used bar of soap in a public washroom.

low exp car buyer..
color, or black clean it every week end

high exp car buyer..
white clean it every month or after rain

very high exp car buyer..
what ever , clean it with arc car wash or maxican

That's how they caught that pedo

persian detected

>own two motorcycles
>one is orange other is black
>orange one sat at a wreckers for six months and hasn't been cleaned in over a year (doesn't run yet)
>black bike was cleaned at the beginning of the week
>orange bike looks cleaner

Who taught you to type?

Can't use anything but tire gel in white cars desu famiglia. The slightest sling level will show up on a white car

What do white cars have to do with being persian?

Confirmed for persian

Everything looks better in black.

So because persian cat is white owning a white car makes you likely to be persian?

Yes

>current year
>not everything looks better BLACKED

Interesting logic. I own a white car but I´m native to the Northern-Caucasus region.

Yes.

Or you could be a rug

Are you Persian?

I´ll have you know rugs on the wall are not a persian thing only. What´s wrong with having nice rugs on the wall? They keep the place warm and sound isolating, also very decorative if it`s a nice rug.

No I´m sorry to disappoint, I´m from the Northern-Caucasus region.

What's the point of yellow when red goes faster?

Black is a nightmare to keep clean, anyone who owns or has owned a black car knows this. The payoff is that black looks good on basically any car and when clean, it looks amazing.

I believe that is 'cream' and not white. Persians also exhibit a range of colours.

Not white though.

Yellow is striking. And fast like lightning

>>own two motorcycles
>>one is orange other is black
>>orange one sat at a wreckers for six months and hasn't been cleaned in over a year (doesn't run yet)

So you bought a KTM?

Nope. It's definitely a Honda. Hit by a car, smashed to bits, sat outside at a wreckers for months, then started under its own power.

Nice brown is nice

You clean them/use AC

why not gray?

What colors are "the safest"?
> tfw I clean current car 3 times a year at most
I enjoy driving but hate caring about car, so what colors mask/"absorb" dirt look the best?

>I´ll have you know rugs on the wall are not a persian thing only.
i thought it was just a russian thing

Light greys and whites. They only look dirty in mud, which if you don't live on a dirt road, is almost never.

They don't shine up very nice though. They pretty much always look average. But they're also easy to respray when the rust starts, which is nice, since rust is very apparent on light colors.

Stop being such a gigantic fuckhead and wash your car

Thanks for the reply.
>Light greys and whites.
Does silver also count or better not (I don't care, only ask).
Btw don't get me wrong, I don't like my car looking like shit, I care a lot about interior since it's easier (shorter) too maintain it clean.

no m80 :^)