I'm thinking about disliking Car Throttle on Facebook. Their car memes are getting seriously unfunny...

I'm thinking about disliking Car Throttle on Facebook. Their car memes are getting seriously unfunny, their good work is getting less and less and lately it's been nothing but cancerogenic.

What's Veeky Forumss opinion on Car Throttle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlIZlbsmOqc
youtube.com/channel/UCLqOteUnw2fvVH5PYN1nEhg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CT always struck me as just a meme page.kinda boring really,.

Why haven't you done so yet m8?

I think I stopped following CT mostly because of the community and the reposts. Which causes the community to repost shitty jokes. Rinse, and repeat.

Eh, Car Throttle's a good way to convey my automotive related autism in non-autismo ways.

I'm not the school autist on normiebook anymore, I'm that weird quite guy that'll rebuild your engine for you if you ask nicely

>I am such a door mat
>pls no bully

youtube.com/watch?v=RlIZlbsmOqc
It's ok you don't know any better.

So is Car Throttle itself any good? I registered but after I got ebolaaids from GeoBaz endless unfunny posts and that fat, untalented fuck Matt Farah started to be active on CT too, the page lost the appeal and I soon forgot my Username and password.

Even without those two it's full of 14 year olds who all go crazy as soon as someone mentions "R34".

Not really. They do nothing but cater to the same 14 year olds going crazy for the R34 with le reddit may mays.

>assuming Veeky Forums is one person
>Veeky Forums doesn't like petrolicious
>mighty car mods
>car throttle
>engineering explained
>that dude in blue
>road kill or any motor trend content
>motovloggers
Is there anyone that you DO like?

Engine Masters is actually pretty good.

>assuming Veeky Forums is one person
Are you serious
>mighty car mods
I watch them regularly on YouTube
>engineering explained
I watch that regularly on YouTube
>that dude in blue
Is he any good?
>road kill and motor trend
I'm a slut for ignition and head2head. On YouTube.
>motovloggers
Walterrific is breddy gud. On YouTube.

I love cars and Regular Car Reviews and I even enjoy Car Throttle's Top 10 videos. But all in all what they post lately is trash and has little to do with car enthusiasm and everything with speaking to elementary schoolers.

engineering explained, roadkill, and mcm are GOAT
the rest are shit

Meh the only car things I follow on the interwebz is Veeky Forums and regularcarreviews because he's funny as Fuck. All the other stuff seems to be the same repeated stuff over and ovee desperately trying to be the new top gear

What does Veeky Forums think of haggard garage? I know that they're kind of ricers and vapefags and everything, but their videos are fun as fuck.
I really like the approach they have where they do stupid mods for fun and dont care really about doing it "right" or anything, they just do it for fun because it's what they like doing.

Also I like drifting so that's a plus.

vehicle virgins is nice

> "I'm thinking about disliking CarThrottle on Memebook"
> pic is a riced GTR

I can only handle so much cancer at a time, OP.

>only now realizing Car Throttle is cancer

and parker's a pretty cool guy

no one here gives a fuck what you do or don't like, especially not on facebook you cunt

Careful on that edge

>speed academy
>b is for builds
>carpassionchannel
>toms turbo garage
>thesmokingtire

To be fair, it's a Gumball 3K car, they're supposed to be as obnoxious as possible so that rich people can show off and be ostentatious.

Muscle vs. Tuner is actually pretty funny. I want a short-throw dipstick.

check out car bros if you haven't : youtube.com/channel/UCLqOteUnw2fvVH5PYN1nEhg/videos

>2016
>still using facebook

how is that remotely edgy you tard?

car throttle is fucking garbage. wtf were u thinking.

desu only motor trend is watchable out of that shower