WHY THE FUCK DID THE SP500 DROP 2.5% I JUST WOKE UP WHAT THE FUCK GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

WHY THE FUCK DID THE SP500 DROP 2.5% I JUST WOKE UP WHAT THE FUCK GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

on the bright side DIS and AAPL are cheap finally

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-09/no-stimulus-no-peace-as-stocks-end-two-month-snooze-with-plunge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well guess who is going to suicide

>"Hmm, so im gonna get lower returns for my money?"
>"Hmm, this bull market has been running for a good while now."
>"Hmm, apperantly, investments overseas are starting to look more attractive."
>"And now theres this guy talking about the fed raising rates?"
>"Hmmm."
>"Hmmmmmm."
>"HMMMMMMMMMMMMM."

Holy shit, I didn't realize I got blown out. Someone please answer the mans question

Dumbass economist spotted.

The only real reason this selloff happened was because the odds of a rate hike being on the table for September/October are above 50% currently according to various large financial institutions. So they pull their customers out of positions and start selling large blocks of shares that they, as an acting trade-intermediary, have to make the rest of the market panic and start selling too. If the equities markets drop too far then the Fed (historically at least) won't raise rates until they recover.

What like according to Goldman Sachs who have huge positions in favour of the rate hike?

So what you're saying is that certain interests don't want the Fed to raise rates so thats why they rig the market and sell?

it was 30% last time I checked

50 already? fug

What happened?

Apple's shitty iPhone release. Pretty sure this didn't help the S&P selloff, AAPL fell like 2% two days in a row. About to become bear market. Get your S&P shorts and VIX longs on.

Nigga I don't fucking know. I think it was because the Saudi - Russian oil deal to raise the price of oil didn't go through. Plus central banking interest rate bullshit again.

>that pic
lolbertarians really are completely retarded after all

>Be a daytrader
>Autistically "study" stocks for hours a day
>a 2% dip in the markets completely destorys any profits you may have made
>looks like i'm using my savings account to eat again this week haha

Good idea to buy Disney or no

Relax Jack. It just means stocks are on sale, so buy em up

NIGUHHHH

My therapist is on vacation so I'll use you guys instead. That seems like a good idea.

>be me
>doing well, but I have massive anxiety issues about my savings/investments
>to be able to sleep at night, i basically just follow bogglehead no-touch model
>massive chunk in S&P500
>got acquired
>rolled 401k into IRA
>it's sitting in cash right now
>i think the stock market is overpriced, and i can't bring myself to buy back in
>i saw this dip and i was happy, but i couldn't pull the trigger

this sounds silly, but it's really fucking with me. This is basically a significant chunk of retirement and my families wealth, and my decision could have an impact of hundreds of thousands plus or minus. I can't sleep at night, and I pretty much have to do all my zen shit to calm down when I start trying to figure out an entry strategy.

>inb4 first world problems
>inb4 im a faggot
>inb4 can't inb4

I was happier when I was poor.

Stop being a fag and enter again.

At least someone on this board gets it

>WHY THE FUCK DID THE SP500 DROP 2.5%
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-09/no-stimulus-no-peace-as-stocks-end-two-month-snooze-with-plunge

What app is that, m8?

>Giving a shit about the daily health of the S&P 500.
>Being a day trader

There are going to be plenty more days like this in three weeks time. The raising of fed rates in US will signal the true market disarray and credit/equity bubbles, and we are going to have a very big depression for 3-4 years if the central bank delays it for another 6 months.

If, however, the crash starts around the election time, one or two years of recession shortly after is what we are looking at. You are going to want to hold FAZ and look at hedge funds like IEP that hold bear positions.

Long live the bear.

Kek?

Cry some more. I'm lovin' it. About fucking time if you ask me.

Yeah user solid effort.
But you're on an iphone.

Robinhood
US only atm iirc

Refute a single point

as you can see, he's not poor