Your favourite hearese?

what car do you wanna roll on after you die?

And if I have to buy one and restore it before my death, I'll do that.

Two door is an acceptable alternative.

sup t*rk

RX500 would make a gud hearse

I used to drive a hearse for living. Pollman karosserie based on w211 270CDI was my most preferred hearse out of the garage. Way comfier than w212 based Binz hearses. It was also a huge improvement on the previous w210, that started to show some age and had multiple issues. Early w212 had also horrible issues with small diesels and they were unreliable as fuck compared to w211. Water pumps failing all over the place and endless warning lights. W212 Binzes are also huge, which makes them unpractical the same way e.g. Pilato hearses are.

Nilsons (based on Volvo v70) are good as awd is handy during the winter and d5 sounds glorious while getting good MPG. However, out of Volvos I would always pick the 940 based based hearse 940 Begravningsbil from Volvo Factory, not Nilson. Good turning radius is useful in city, cemeteries and tight spaces at hospitals and morgues. Also the 16-valve redblock with Aisin-Warner automatic is smooth and reasonably fast. Only real downside is the horrible fuel consumption in city.

Going to have to cut me in half because Im not a manlet Italian

Oh, and the 940 was LPT if recall correctly

>I used to drive a hearse for living.
>used to

You put your pee pee in a cadaver didn't you? That's what I thought this fucking guy.

>tfw new hearses are fucking ugly
>tfw old hearses are too valuable for everyday use
>tfw you'll never have a wife who's okay with repurposing a decommissioned hearse as a family wagon anyway

Based redblock 940. I DD a 245 and I'm working on acquiring a 944 Turbo.

What the fuck is this on the rear end, a pizza oven?

LPT?

Low pressure turbo
Corpses are fairly disgusting. I'm not into necrophilia. I quit because I had to move to another city after finishing my BBA and having been accepted to start master's studies.

Is BBA bachelor's in business administration? How's the course? I am planning to do that :)

it doesn't.. look.. good

Not him but I'm a BA student. It's more about networking opportunities than learned skills outside of accounting and basic finance and management principles. If you can't network and find internships on your own then you're going to be completely fucked because it is a very saturated degree path. It's the go-to for people who don't know what to do and want to appear employable.

This might sound pretty harsh but it is the truth. Master's was a whole different deal and pretty much a must if one plans to get employed after graduating from business studies. At least here. However everything varies according to location. I would suggest natural sciences or engineering, now as I look back. I should gone that path from the high school, but as described I wasn't sure what to choose.

t.

Just take mydead body around the curves one last time

Am I the only one here who expects to be cremated? You can fit me in the trunk of an MR-2 when I'm dead.

You have to be taken to the crematorium first. Hospitals will serve you on a stainless steel stretcher.

You say that and the next thing you know unless you have a will, your familys having a big ass burial

I doubt they will, burials here aren't nearly as much of an inflated custom as they are in the US, and cremation seems to be the standard procedure because coffin sized graves are fucking expensive.

Yes, isn't it obvious?