I am going to purchase a E60 M5, I will try to get the automatic. I am seeing a couple going around 16k-20k...

I am going to purchase a E60 M5, I will try to get the automatic. I am seeing a couple going around 16k-20k. Will I regret this in the future when things start to wear? How much work can I do myself on the car short of rebuilding the transmission?

You'll regret not getting the more reliable manual.

This, and the US SMG is gimped compared to the euro. The automatic launch control is set to 4000rpm in yuropoor and the US is restricted to 1500RPM.

What do you poorfags know about luxury. This is a 4000 lbs car, I want the car to shift for me.

>buy smg m5
>red gear icon lights up on dash
>$4000 hydraulic pump required

You're in for a expensive ride in the German "luxury" rollercoaster.

Lmfao I drive a faster luxobarge than your m5
At least when mine shifts for me it's reliable.

Shit senpai, is that at the crystal airport? I will be looking for your car this summer, it's awesome.

Fleming Airfield, MN.

Shiiieeet that a 600?

ay you're that guy who's gonna represent Veeky Forums at central crown right? be sure to bring lots of good maymays

That fell through. The central crown guys are super shady, and only 10% or so is actually going to charity. A lot of the MB guys are boycotting it now, along with me.

Yes

nice, a niggerd cl600.

How's it niggered
Those aren't 32 inch spinners

trashy looking fuccboi wheels, making a german car look like detroit-made drive-by-mobile. crappy decals on the windows

The SMG suits the engine better than the 6-speed.
But one day it will rape you.

you won't regret it as long as you realize you're going to spend a lot of upkeep. If you're prepared for that and don't mind the costs then you'll be fine.

Try to get as new of a car as possible. With the lowest miles. Anything over 80k. don't consider it.

Don't listen to them and ///M car post 90s Is superior with DCT

Good car
But faster than the E60 M5? Doubt it

I don't think that thing is stock m8

493/580 vs 500/380
Keep in mind the CL600 was undereported factory to not affect CL55 sales.

Honestly though comparing a twin turbo v12 to an NA v10 is stupid

>luxobarge
>only two doors

ahahah not luxury enough m8

>drive personal luxury automobiles
>be a cuck

Pick one

where is your business partner meant to sit with his paperwork you mongoloid.

Passenger seat?

where in the hell are you gonna put your fedora and eurobeat collection then???

>SMG ≠ DCT

i'm sure it's nice, but it doesn't have a screaming v10.

Like honestly if you have the option, getting the manual version is always better. It's rarer, will hold its value better, and will make the supercar experience more engaging alltogether. Posters like
Don't have a choice. I bet if they did, they'd take the manual instead.