Lowriders ae much cool than the shit boxs owned by people on here

lowriders ae much cool than the shit boxs owned by people on here.

Prove me wrong/

>T. Illegal mexicunt

isn't this closer to a lead sled than a low rider?

These are called bombs actually. 40s and 50s cars often lowered and custom painted, but instead of a modified body they're fitted with all imaginable period correct accessories.

No, it's a lowrider bomb.

Or illest stance fag car if you take how Veeky Forums refers to any car thats low seriously.

this car is so pretty other than the pin-striping. Why was this a fad, why is it still a thing ?

i like large Japanese land barges that are bagged with small wire wheels and redline tires. What is that called?

thats arguable

I don't mind lowriders at all. Some are pretty OTT for my liking but at least the craftmanship is generally good unlike black people shit like donks.

clean Impala lowrider would be a nice summer ride

L E A S E D A U T O M A T I C

i fkn luv lowriders

Every lowrider i've ever seen has been way too gaudy for my taste, but they're always clean as hell and have something interesting going on.
>except for those mexicans/whitetrash who call their shitty lowered trucks lowriders

do you mean the mini-truck fad or what?

because old lowrider trucks are sweet

yeah the mini truck fad. Plus 70s chevys done horribly

I kind of prefer the opposite.

>Driving dead-era cars just to try to be cool when in fact is nostalgia-driven shitheads and nothing more.
Stop driving zombies on wheels m8. Let them rest in peace in the scrap yard.

I like all kinds of cars from modern to classic.
Japanese, American and European cars...

You obviously aren't a real enthusiast if your don't like to see a piece of history kept alive.

I enjoy well-designed cars. Those are ugly as sin and impractical as well. From your point of view they're a piece of history but I see them as holding back progress hence American companies almost didn't make it. These companies refused to innovate for decades because "enthusiasts" kept demanding their childhood land barges to be made. Meanwhile European and Japanese car companies didn't look behind but forward.
To each their own I guess.

>mona lisa is shit because oil paint on canvas is not as advanced as .jpeg

Here we go. Personal attacks for lack of coherent rebuttals.

I wouldn't own one but can appreciate the effort made to attain this standard.

That wasn't a personal attack.

pointing out just how stupid your logic is doesn't actually constitute as a personal attack

unless you're learning disabled or something, I guess

It actually sounds like a very accurate comparison to your point of view.

You're a fag

>your car is a zombie of wheels
>belongs in scrap yard
>your cars are ugly and impractical

Oh no, don't reply to my opinions, that's a personal attack!

What I really enjoy in lowriders is the craftmanship behind it. Fantastic airbrush jobs, astonishing detailing and clean cars. They are canvas where craftmen can show their skills.

It's best when it is fitted with period-correct mods.

Plus they don't do top chops, which is IMO horrible and destroys a body that is no longer produced.

So shiny. So chrome. By our deeds, we honour him, V8...

Big Old American Cars always look gorgeous. Lowering them only seems to improve that, and emphasise the leg-smasher chrome bits on the font.

The difference is that lowriders start with a good car, and add stuff to make it do different things without destroying it's ability to do car stuff.
Stance starts with a shitty car, and ruins the suspension so it can't even go over bumps at speed.