Yfw your face when you realized Veeky Forums is full of people who drive their parents cars or take the bus to school

>yfw your face when you realized Veeky Forums is full of people who drive their parents cars or take the bus to school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iMBFQLTtUHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it isn't.

Nope, I drive my company's 13' Corolla.

Tell that to my e46 318i with custom headers and ///M package suspension

Does it count that I sometimes drive a bus to school?

>t. bus riding user

If its not hand-me-down appliance tier or the cheapest possible POS (miata) its trash on this board.

I like riding bicycles because it's much easier and safer to push my limits on that than in a car when not on a race track

It's true.

The irony of that is delicious. The only safety concern in a cage is running over self entitled bicyclists while having more fun than their wives are.

Motorhome, van, 2 shitboxes, 650 single and a twin cruiser start the road legal list.

My parents know about 1 moto, the motorhome and van.

Dink

cant wait until this shitty board is all generals. the reddification will be finally complete

How on earth do people manage to have a job & no car while also living rurally and quite a distance from their job? Don't their parents need their car to go to work aswell?

Friends.

I know this because I was heavily used for my car until I was 22. I have fewer friends now, seems to have solved the issue.

>tfw I am one of them

That shall change soon enough, and the wrenching shall start then

>t. bus riding weeb

>Nuh uh!! Here let me just fucking blog about what I drive because it's cool and I'm a cool guy. That'll really show OP what a quality board this is.
I knew car culture was full of asshats, but it's really garbage when even the ones online are this retarded

Borrowing your parents' cars is an essential part of the driving experience, and teaches you the value of getting your own car as soon as fucking possible.

Never sharing a car again.

It's certainly easier to push the limits, and much more fun when you do.
Safer? Hell no. No steel safety cage. No crash protection, no airbags, no static stability. Bicycles are only stable when moving at speed, and that's when they're the most vulnerable.
If I'm punting the car about, I'm probably going to survive whatever I hit. If I'm cycling and pushing it, I might get run over and killed. Or fall in the river and drown. Or just fall off, hit my head on a rock/tree/brick/road and die.
I'm never giving up the cycling, though. It's too fun, and too good for my fitness.

There's no driving feel quite like bouncing down a forest path at high speeds, dodging low branches and hopping over roots, all while trying to calculate your location, how to get home from there, and how much energy you've got to do it in.
But there's no cycling feel like kicking back on a long drive, cruising along, sun shining, stereo up, in comfort and control. Or feeling the wheels grip on a twisty bendy road and knowing you're still in control.
Mainly because the bike's never really fully in control, and it's only a manhole cover or pothole or bit of paint away from a crash when cornering.

Driving is a feel. Cycling is an adrenaline rush and a physical challenge.

bought my first car with my own saved up money at 16, get fucked

t. texan

>Taurus Wagon
>98 Firebird
>97 Accord (sold it at unknown miles, est 350k+; still going strong)
>96 Accord (lemon)
>08 Impala

And I drive the company van now, hardly putting any miles on my car.

Never bought new, never had more than one at a time, drove the piss out of all of them.

I'm not a racer, I just drive a lot. People ride in my car when they wanna see the destination.

Still, how do you even get to work like that?

One friend starts at 6, the other at 8, the other is a student, the other doesn't have a car and so on, and they live a bit apart

Fucking boggles my mind. I'm 22, have older friends who live way further out from civilzation than I do and many of them don't have a car, or even a license... how the fuck they can get to their job on time every day, go see people or whatever is beyond me. I've grown way too attached to having a vehicle at my disposal

>///M

>yfw alphonse doesnt own a car

Veeky Forums shits on everything because they are jelly.

I just come here for LPG threads and to have a giggle at the Veeky Forumsutists raving at Miatas that have been beaten ragged for a couple decades being GOAT.

you're part of the problem

>dat $145/hr labor rate

>brags about what his blood, sweat, and labor is worth
>to his boss

My nigga. The only other non fucking retarded poster. Miatas are fucking shit tier.

And you see 9 dollars of that. Congrats.

So? I work with my dad on his car collection. I wouldn't be able to afford these cars on my own.

I own a Mk3 Supra, Jeep commander, a '99 Cherokee, and use a 2013 Dodge 5500 for work.

I would trade the Commander for a Tahoe/Suburban with somewhat similar miles.

Bought my first car a month after I got my license, '01 Galant, had it for a year and a half until some ass hat in a camry sped past (50-60mph) on the highway while there was still a ton of slush on the ground, he lost his ass end, splattered my windshield entirely with slush, and when I got the windshield wiped enough all I saw was a concrete wall. Of course he made it unscathed.

really? even when compared to FWD?
haha no

Scooter, snow tires. Now quit being a weak bitch and get back out on the slopes, Hans.
P.S. You bought the wrong Mercedes :^)

>none of you have cars
>stop proving you have cars!

I have a McLaren P1 GTR. Its written on this Korean pencil review website so its legit, trust me.

>13 foot corolla
So you crashed it?

>tfw have no car
>tfw no license yet
>tfw no room to wrench
>tfw no money

A-at least I know a lot of shit, but it's all theoretical and no practical knowledge...

See if a neighbor has a busted lawnmower they would be willing to risk having destroyed by you working on it.

you forgot your decimal point
>14.50

fucking where? around here its about 75$/h

I've ridden a CPI Oliver 74km in mid-January to pick it up for a buddy... got around OK, but could not do hills for shit

And nah, not the wrong Mercedes... wrong car is more like it. For the three years I've had it a Corolla wagon with AWD would have been a much better car, although I won't deny that the Merc has been good with its comfortable ride, decent V6, good stereo and such, but it has given me a few problems, the rust is a bitch to keep at bay and its fucking far from a practical car as I am now living back at my hometown, with its harsher winters and shit roads, and with me finally being able to partake in more activities/interests that I'm interested in I'm pretty much 100% reliant on having a much more capable and practical vehicle, and as such the Merc is getting sold in a few months in favor of a pickup or larger SUV

Again; Merc has been a good car, but its just not going to fullfill the requirements anymore. Imagine towing a 2 ton trailer in the weather we had today (see video) on a steep mountain road
youtu.be/iMBFQLTtUHM

i come to Veeky Forums for kekz and shitposting

for my actual makes and models i go to devoted forums

>it's improbable that people here have a 1mil $ car
>ergo it's improbable they spent 5-20K $ on an older but still great car