Why the fuck does "whiteness" hold soo much importance for people?

Why the fuck does "whiteness" hold soo much importance for people?
Why is it that discussions in so many places around the internet devolve into something about whiteness after a while?
Why do people care so much about being considered white or who is white and who is not?

What does "white" even mean and why does it preoccupy people's minds so much? As far as I can see, it's literally a social construct as there is no objective definition for it.
This is so utterly ridiculous yet it just keeps happening. These fucking kids are more interested if Greeks/Romans and Jesus were white than what they did (or at least it seems to be since whiteness threads gather so many replies).
Even the thread about the history of Iran got completely derailed into stupid shit about whiteness.

What is the solution to this cancer?

They hate us cause they ain't us.

Its associated with gdp. On average, the whiter you are, the richer you are, and the leas crime there is.

This.

European cultures won.

>the whiter
There we go again.
How about you define the terms you use and know what they mean before you use them.

People who dont have any self esteem latch on to groups so that they dont have to deal with their individual shortcomings. "White People" have done a lot of important things in the past few centuries, so i guess it makes them feel like they have something to feel good about if theyre the "same" as those people.

Recognizing the predicaments of peoples are related not to race but rather luck and geography?

You know pretty well what he means.

White=Northern European/Western European/Anglo heritage.

i don't like being mixed race anymore

No I don't. And I doubt you agree with his definition.
So Slavs aren't white?
And how do you define those groups? Genetically? Linguistically (Germanic or Celto-Germanic)? Phenotypically?

Yes, Slav's aren't white.

You do and I agree with him.
We are not and we don't care.

Everyone knows slavs aren't white. That's why they're called potatoniggers.

That would be the Irish and Latvians desu

Why is it that I'm like 70-80% European but everyone identifies me according to the other 30-20%? What's up with that?

One drop rule

Because it's easier to put a bullseye around an arrow than an arrow into the bullseye.

Nobody identifies you by the other 20-30% senpai

that's why "mixed" exists as a term.

But why is that only applied to european blood?

It makes no sense.

>What is the solution to this cancer?
The destruction of the socio-racial construct, the Jews were right

It's a white man's world, you're just living in it.

Please note: all claims of "whiteness" are moronic because all Europeans are mongrels, being hybrids descended from at least 3 prehistoric populations and often more.

Nativism

That being said, in the context of faceless trolls on the internet, it is used as a way for someone who in the real world, a way to live vicariously though the deeds of others who were successful. People who hold racist tendencies tend to be from the lower rungs of the social scale were being "white" is the only positive aspect about them they can claim

We AGREED ON THIS

>Italians
>Greeks
>Slavs
>Hungarians
>Romanians
>Iberians
>Finns
>Estonians
>Irish
>Germans
>Austrians
>Jews
>Swedes

ARE NOT WHITE, HAVE NEVER BEEN WHITE, AND NEVER WILL BE WHITE YOU FUCKING KEKS

Why do leftpol shills try to deny the existence of White people?

That's completely irrelevant when discussing something that has nothing to do with 'whiteness', everyone has already seen your unoriginal shitposts a thousand times over,and no one honestly cares.

They just want you to stop shitting up this board.

What does white include?

Then its based on lack of winter or something.

Lets do a comparison. Michigan is roughly 1/4th the size of egypt, has 1/9th the population, and 1.4 times aa much gdp. Michigan has freshwater, but no ocean access. Michigan has minerals in the north, but shit oil reserves.

The American definition and weight of being "white" is not the same as the rest of the western world

The on-going impact of colonialism

God made the white man rule the world for hundreds of years. He does still to this day. Hence those who most resemble them are seen are more preferable, more powerful. This is the weakness of man. In their folly they forget that we are all equal in the eyes of God. In his arrogance, the Japhetites hath made themselves the new Pharaoh. We must look toward Him for guidance so that he may save us from this mental tyranny. May the rising tide of color wash the sin away. Amen

And the cult of Sociology use "Whiteness" in a way that's closer to "sin" than anything involving race, ethnicity, culture, or genetics. What's your point?

Why do you SJWs deny the existence of white people?

What does god have to do with any of this?

Why are you replying to shitposters? Their sole purpose is to get (You)'s and nothing else.

>swedes

not mentioning danes or norwegians

imho from a superficial aesthetic perspective, whites have way more distinction. Its easy for normies to point out blue/green eyes and blonde hair (limited to whites), yet see someone equally as pale with black hair.

I can tell the difference between someone of east African vs west African origin and Chinese vs Japanese (bit harder) but to most normal ppl they are all "black" or "asian"

I think this easy, aesthetic diversity within the white group adds to the "prestige". Like even compare south Italians to Irish on how much range of colours there is within the ethnic group.

Depends on your upbringing

For an ooga booga like myself we can't tell apart caucasians. Everybody north of the sahara and west of tibet is just "white" to us.

>west of Tibet
Indians are white to you?
Also, Middle Easterners and Europeans look the same to you? The second question is a genuine question not rhetorical.

Not that guy but don't they pretty much look the same besides some slight variation in skin color.

Like the bone structure and whatnot is more or less the same.

>For an ooga booga like myself
what country do you live in though?

Still

Nice shitpost thread, /pol/.