Final Fantasy XIV general /xivg/

Sameface edition
>Youkai watch event (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/!

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/6596694/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who was that person that liked to dress up like a trap and masturbated on public transportation and had an xhamster account and sissy tumblr worshiping BBC? The one who threw a fit once they were discovered and ended up closing down all of their accounts everywhere to try and stay hidden.

>/xivg/

Lonely au ra looking for friends

Please send tell...

>/xivg/

/xivg/, everyone.

xth for futa and traps are gay

You know exactly who it is

If you add someone to your friend list and decide to delete them later, will you also be deleted from their list?

If not is there any way to get yourself removed? Would blocking them work?

xth for shatter salt and losing for 20points everytime

xth for big fishing

its yet another thing thats ALMOST good but not quite. they have the base for something good and if they work on it, it could actually be really great. if we hadn't already been burned by this shit before so many times, i'd actually defend it and say 'just wait until 3.4 when they add the additional floors'. but they won't, instead they waste dev time making pokemon knock off tie-ins and sentai emotes. good job.

dead on arrival. fuck.

>tfw you find a really good artist that's not known at all and does commissions for peanuts
I feel terrible for abusing this and not spreading their art more, but I don't wanna lose this valuable resource.

hi

...How does that relate to the question?

selfish asshole
how much

Does this elfs butt loosen up in the end? He's so mean.

I see your point, but I feel that their team that works on dungeons and mechanics probably wouldn't have much crossover with their team that does their modelling and animations.

Kind of?

>buying artwork of your video game character

This community is fucking garbage.

hi cutiei

Post cute highlanders!

Highlanders

obviously, have you previewed any of the padjali weapons in game?

aranea can we fuck

>if they work on it, it could actually be really great. if we hadn't already been burned by this shit before so many times, i'd actually defend it and say 'just wait until 3.4
>but they won't, instead they waste dev time making pokemon knock off tie-ins and sentai emotes.
>but they won't.
Glad we understand.

Good morning xivg

Xth for buttwings

imgur album updated with new batch. accidentlaly skipped because drinking too much.

going to try to do more later.

>tfw found that myself but I don't even commission stuff anymore
I might get another from her but I've been saving money lately.
Spoilers because duh;
IIRC no. He's always got that attitude but he does fight on your side at times near the end of the ARC questline. He's a dickhole but he's got some sense enough to not just be a stick in the butt mcasshole all the time.
tl;dr A wibbly hand and a meek "ehhhhhh.. yeah"

Accidentally linked, my bad.

$30 for a colored, full sized, full body shot.

I know their handle was Clover Trap but I don't recall their character name.

It was kind of cute watching them attempt to damage control and pretend like they didn't care people knew they loved nigger dick, despite the fact that they wiped accounts with thousands of followers just to save face.

Yeah, I'm not sure if that's a bug, or just how the lighting in the preview screen works. But it looks like ass either way.

The 50+ floors are almost guaranteed to be worse then 1-50.

Either it's going to continue to be at its current difficulty level, and it'll just be the same thing as now except without the moderately-entertaining process of getting a fast-tracked leveling curve and gradually unlocking your skills, and with obsolete gear rewards (because even if they let you get an improved Aetherpool weapon, they're not going to let it be as good as any of the actual 3.4-exclusive progression stuff).

Or they're going to make it more difficult, and it's going to lose the one thing about it that's actually fun, which is that it's totally viable to do as a 1-2 man party, or an all-DPS composition, and things like that, instead of One Tank One Healer Two DPS. And the gear will still be obsolete.

chestscales

What's your ign?

anyone for some hunts

>waiting for Adamantite armor blue scrips
>would rather be blacksmithing
3.4 is in a month yeah? That's the next raid patch? Should we expect more cuts from the contest?

thank you for all the nice sketches you do for us!

no really why did you change your resolution

Would open world dungeons work in a game like this? Also how?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/6596694/

Diadem did not work. Hunts have large glaring issues. Fates are terrible. Open world dungeons would not work.

I hate this meme

If there are Highlanders and Midlanders, where are the Lowlanders?
Are they Lalafell?

Pretty sure that's because of incompetent devs but you're right, it wouldn't with this dev team at least.
>Hunts have large glaring issues.
I'm not really sure what they are.

But it is no meme

It's posted in every thread and always uses those ironic pictures. Yes, it's a meme.

Midland and Lowland are pretty much the same as it is like with Highland and Upland.

How are they ironic?

Playing as an elezen male and I'm not really feeling it right now. Should I give in and go fem cat

>fates are terrible
Nigga stop sniffing furniture dust.

>ironic
There you go using random words

fem elezen user

By what metric are FATEs not terrible?

Post elzn first

male au ra

Characters that are ironically ugly are still ugly.

We get it, you like your shitty character much the same everyone else likes their shitty characters in their own way. Why do you need to post the same shit in every thread?

>cat

I think he may be making a joke about grinding.

>Post is about X
>Person posts a pic of X
>IT'S IRONIC

>implying FATEs aren't terrible
Maybe you're fine shoveling shit but some of us would like to keep that to a minimum.

Yes, or go lizard. Why would you bother trying to make an elezen when you can't even make a decent one with great effort?

pay for quality is bad

Good enough for now I guess.

But that is your opinion and you also feel the need to post your opinion in every thread too. Are you a meme too, by your logic?

name?

It's ironic because it's constantly posted in every one of these threads, marking how good or interesting they look.

>Are you a meme too, by your logic?
At this point, this general is supporting itself solely on memes.

Some are awful like the ones that simply have a bunch of trash spawn for no real reason but a lot of them add up livelihood to the overworld and even help explaining the lore for that area. Without fates the overworld would be empty as fuck.

Who didn't love going through the south shroud area for the 1st time and see the drunk guy get beat by 50 people?

nice ui

Good job you completely ignored his point

I think he looks pretty decent

For a Dragoon that's garbage.

>marking how good or interesting they look.
They didn't say that. They just said "highlanders"
It's a fact they posted one, that's it.

Hello.

Did he escape from the set of Avatar 2?
Cameron will get pissy if he finds out another member of the Blue Man Group escaped.

thanks you too

>When you're so drunk it took 50 guys to bring you down
The post-moogle quest about him was pretty funny.

>At this point, this general is supporting itself solely on memes.

So they can carry on doing it and you can carry on doing it. There's no problem.

Reading responses to those posts is a bit too much groundwork for you, isn't it?

>dusknig

i found your problem, friend

I like this elezen a lot!!

lol

No offense intended but... how do you manage to have your DPS be this low?
I was able to kill the A8S dummy with a Sephirot weapon already and I'm by no means a godly DRG. You must be missing out on some basic fundamentals to be unable to beat the Nidhogg dummy which has even less health, with an i235 weapon.
Have you tried looking up some guides, and actually reading all of it? And I don't mean just reading the opener part and then calling it a day, read the whole thing.

>Without fates the overworld would be empty as fuck.

Whereas with FATES, the overworld is empty as fuck except with a random chance that the braindead, nonthreatening trash mobs are going to be really densely packed into a few specific areas.

hi

>There's no problem.
Then why bother whining to me?

Because you started "whining" about it?

>random chance that the braindead, nonthreatening trash mobs are going to be really densely packed into a few specific areas.

>Some are awful like the ones that simply have a bunch of trash spawn for no real reason

Are you just cherrypicking out of stupidity or can't you read?

Then why are you whining to me?

So you're mad at those who respond to those posts or the original posts? I don't get it.

You're both babies

ilvl 236 Monk with 240 Relic here.
What DPS should I be aiming for with SSS?
I'm planning on tightening my rotation as much as possible tomorrow and want a goal to aim for.

Do you play on Excalibur?

Since when is asking a question considered whining? Is this a meme too now?

yes this was established last thread

So yeah, around where i was parsing

Haven't read any guides, no. I prefer to learn from other people and don't really want to bother the drg mains i know

>Without fates the overworld would be empty as fuck.
Without this shitty design there wouldn't be a game.

Excellent response. Your grand prize is that you can finally shut up forever. Congratulations.