Alright Veeky Forums, let's make fun of normies and feel better about ourselves

alright Veeky Forums, let's make fun of normies and feel better about ourselves.
go to your local craigslist, and search for "take over payments". post the dumbest shit you find.

Other urls found in this thread:

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5546944134.html
mcallen.craigslist.org/cto/5553119732.html
mcallen.craigslist.org/cto/5546793315.html
mcallen.craigslist.org/cto/5556651649.html
mcallen.craigslist.org/cto/5535912649.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5557821052.html
raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5555147284.html
longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5561924388.html
westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/5520190387.html
kpr.craigslist.org/mcy/5536703692.html
brownsville.craigslist.org/cto/5522494143.html
miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5563330176.html
miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/5561625084.html
dothan.craigslist.org/cto/5557700978.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5546944134.html

>the car can stay under my name I only owe 4 years 3 months of $408 dollars the car only has 23,000 thousand miles on it and it is still under warranty from Nissan dealership the reason I want someone to take it over is because I have another car payment I also have a2007 Nissan Sentra that I only owe $6,000

>owing on not one, but two nissan shitboxes

>4 years of $408 a month
>wants $2500 down payment

This dude paid $30k for a fucking sentra wtf

mcallen.craigslist.org/cto/5553119732.html
>2006 Hummer H3
>wants $3k down
>still owes $16k

I'll find a bunch, it's nothing but poor mexican where i live

Holy shit.

mcallen.craigslist.org/cto/5546793315.html
>2013 Chrysler 300
>used for 6 months then rekt
>just want somebody to take over payments

Why the fuck would anyone ever lease a car?

mcallen.craigslist.org/cto/5556651649.html
I feel bad for this person

>2013 Versa
>owes roughly $13.5k
>wants down payment of $3.5k
>honestly expects somebody to pay $17k, which is what a brand new one costs.

mcallen.craigslist.org/cto/5535912649.html

>2015 Hyundai Veloster
>owes $27k
>take over payments

Damn I actually kinda want this, I wonder if he is really just asking for $5k

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5557821052.html

I don't understand.

Does this person believe the phrase "take over payments" is some sort of plead for charity?

What did he do with the insurance money is what I wanna know. Sounds like a scumbag.

Might not have any insurance

I've been dying to post this

Lol as if a bank is going to finance a used veloster for 27k

>It sustain fire damage but was put out quickly.
>quickly

Perhaps in the way a Corolla is 'quick'.

The header heat shield is intact.

Same people that caused mortgage crisis i tell you. Boomers and their children.
raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5555147284.html
Idk.

> the car can stay under my name

So, you want me to make the payments, and you keep the car? Sounds legit.

>23,000 thousand miles
>23,000 thousand
>23,000,000
>still under warranty

Why do auto-knobs always look fucking stupid

Actual knobs are better

>redneck goes to adjust the volume at a red light
>puts it into reverse and rams into the guy behind him instead

I'm not sure if it's an American thing, or I just hang around poorfags.
But I know literally no one in Australia that leases/buys new cars? Is there a point to this or what?
It seems like when someone in America wants a new car they just walk down to the dealer and get cucked out of like $30,000 for a modern shitbox. Do people buy used cars in America? Why would you take out these loans or pay these monthly fees when you can get a decent second hand car for so fucking cheap.

>owing 20k on a 9 year old Jeep

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5561924388.html

>down payment of $2,500
>pay $551.85 a month
>car would stay in my name

Who the fuck would want to do this?

That's honestly what they go for dude. Especially being a Rubicon. It's worth more...like 17k or 16k imo at a private sale.

The 1998 to 2004 wranglers are literally 10K to 13k with 100k miles on them. Especially the 6 cyclinders.

Still doesn't make it any more logical. Don't forget he still owes 20k paying 370 a month for "less than a year" so he paid more than 20k.

Prices are inflated on these Wranglers because people are dumb and think their shitboxes are made of gold when they are really made of rust.

For that money you're better off paying a bit more for a new one and then you won't have headaches from previous owners being morons.

You wouldn't understand user

You literally cannot but a better out of the dealership off road and adverse conditions vehicle than a Wrangler Rubicon.

Tell me one car that gets close? The Toyota FJ? Oh wait, no one bought them so they stopped making them.

yeah, i dont get it. Paying for someone's else car.

I know I'm just not autistic enough I guess.

It's for people who have incredibly bad credit history who can't save enough for a car because they have two children they don't know the father's of and have filed for bankruptcy.

>Who the fuck would want to do this?

>Dumb, unlicensed nigger/illegal immigrant "buys" car
>Never registers it
>Gets pulled over, car is impounded, "buyer" is incarcerated or deported
>Original seller retrieves car from impound and is then free and clear, plus any payments received, minus impound fees

On second thought maybe "free and clear" is misleading, they still have to pay the car off but they're still ahead whatever the dumbass paid them for it.

I never said there was another vehicle that's better, I'm saying why take out a loan for 20k on this particular vehicle? Spend like 30k and have a brand new one with decent options, then you won't have to worry about the retards who owned it before you. It seems like it'd be worth the extra money to me, you'll probably make up a good amount of the difference on just upkeep costs. With an old Jeep you can literally end up paying thousands to fix death wobble caused by a previous owned putting a shitty lift on the Jeep.

A new 16/17 Rubicon with a hard top and the good options is like 50k dude.

You could a 2014 or 2013 for 30K with a soft top and zero options besides the Rubicon off road package.

Maybe if you're a dumb fuck but in that case you would have just done some other dumb shit anyway

Well you'd have to be a bit silly to get the Rubicon unless you're seriously going to do some hardcore offroading in your brand new Jeep, which 99% of buyers will not.

Get a lower trim level, add on a few options if you'd like, and have a much better vehicle for 30k compared to 20k for a nearly decade old Wrangler.

Paying that much for a Jeep of that age is just retarded.

westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/5520190387.html

>Jerk wheel over while driving 70mph
>roll car
wow

Even a non Rubicon is going to be 35k minimum new.

You're in denial. They are good vehicles. The rust issue was fixed in 98.

What the fuck happened to the prices? It wasn't that long ago you could buy a decently optioned jeep for like $20k. Seems the prices have steadily been going up along with a few big spikes here and there

Jeep Wrangler starts under 24k. Add in an option or two like A/C and it's probably around 26k.

Idk. I'm in AZ and the prices I gave are like dead on for the Phoenix area.

All anyone drives here are Tacomas, FJs, Wranglers, or some kind of sport car.

This fucking stance fag wants 23,000 for a riced 08 VW shitbox with 50k miles. He owes
>N I N E T E E N T H O U S A N D D O L L A R S

Do I win?

Its automatic btw

Same thing's happening with every mildly interesting car
>$10k for an NA Miata

I'm going to offer him 6 grand and a blowjob for it

>all those spelling mistakes
>wants to go back to school but payments on car are holding him back
Grade school costs money?

You can go on the Jeep website and build one, a Wrangler Sport S with a few options will come in right around 30k.

in what planet? I paid 4k for mine, but it had 60k miles, all the options, and no rust anywhere, and had been garaged most of it's life

Planet Earth, they've jumped in prices the last 2 years for no explainable reason

Jesus. Is it localized in the rust belt or something? First time I've heard of this

Possibly. It's gotten to the point where first gen Boxsters are cheaper than NA Miatas

I'll buy it for the equivalent of $20,000 worth in educational fees. Aka I will pay for your community college. If you fail out I take the car and the money.

I just want a better world.

>wants $29k for a $23k car
>has a back up camera! XD

it's because of faggot kids watching shit like haggard garage. it's become en vogue to buy a miata and
>rice it and slam it on racelands XD lol because racekar bro u dont understand

kpr.craigslist.org/mcy/5536703692.html

Winner here. Bike has like 6k moles if I remember, has been wrecked, and he wants more than you can get a 2015 at the dealer for. Two years of payments and hes made zero progress lol. 12k for a maybe 6k bike

got emmm

a bike that won't be released for another hundred years at only $11,800?? Shit son, count me in

idk where "mcallen" is but those salesmen are running a 12 inch nigger dick train everyone who lives there

on the US-Mexico Border in Texas. Fucking Mexicans...

what does this arrangement mean? take over payments? surely you would just sell the car and let someone else organize the finance and get as much as you can to cover the loan? or are these retards with 20% interest loans and 9000% early repayment fees?

why would I take over someone elses loan instead of just buying the car?

How the fuck? I just bought a 2014 Versa with 29k miles on it for $6500 cash. Clean title and all.

The interior is like fisher price plastic though. Would not recommend.

I think, and i could be wrong, that these are mostly Leases and they can't just "sell" the car to someone else...

>msrp
$12,815
I think somehow theyve been paying off a car for 3 years and somehow manage to owe more than the cost of a brand new one?

maybe its a poor area. so the salespeople have worked out how to sell new cars to poor dipshits who cant pay their loans.
>repo will take the car fast
so they're on their final notice for missing payments and they're just trying to avoid losing everything maybe. which is what the downpayments are about. they owe money on late fees and missed payments and they're just trying to get someone else to take their shitty deal.
once the mexican cant pay, they take the car back and resell it as a used vehicle, having been profiting already from the ridiculous financing kickbacks.

Only old people and businesses buy new cars where I live.

I like to own my things. my parents taught me to never ever get a loan for anything. or to gamble. or to basically do anything that involves owing money. so I dont understand anything to do with nigger scamming schemes. how do leases work? like you're locked in to paying for what you thought was a good deal at the time? do you get free servicing or something?

we kind of have something similar in australia. I used to work at an electronics store and got extremely angry whenever people asked about financing computers and stereos because they were always poor fuckwits and flexirent would cost them 3x the price of the item over 3 years. because they were too stupid to just save for a few weeks to buy a giant TV, they'd rather pay for 3 tvs and get one.

I'm also no expert on leases, but I hear it's a way to have a new car every 3-5 years at a payment plan much lower than a financing.

You're essentially paying the depreciation on the car for the time you'll have it, which is why they restrict your mileage.

Think of it like renting, just like you said people do with Electronics.

this doesn't explain how that woman ended up owing $5k above the value of a brand new versa after making payments for 3 years.

with the appliance rental schemes we have, the interest is about 35%pa compounding. so its much higher than the 10% or so you can get from a bank for financing a personal loan. its even higher than a credit card repayments. only an absolute retard would choose flexirent. and these financing options sound ridiculously high as well. I want to know more.

it's a shit hole area in south texas. it's on nearly every list of the worst things in the nation.
>poorest
>least educated
>highest teen pregnancy
>highest diabetes

these idiots likely traded in a shit car they were upside down in and rolled a bunch of negative equity into another shit car at a ridiculous interest rate. this whole area of texas is filled with stupid poor mexicans.

oh, probably compulsory comprehensive insurance every year which in australia runs at about 4000$/year for an under 25yo.

>my parents taught me to never ever get a loan for anything
Well, you should probably go kick your parents in the shins.

There is such a thing as responsible financing.

Because people don't have 30k all at once

She financed the sales tax/delivery charge/dealers fees and possibly negative equity on a trade in.

People are fucking stupid.
Well your parents are stupid fucks who probably have been pissing away money on rent their whole lives. I'd find someone smarter to take financial advice from.

What part of this do you poorfags not understand? For people who only wish to drive a car for a few years, and have no interest paying money into the car (higher monthly payments) just to get it back when they sell it leasing makes sense. Why build equity in a vehicle you have a planned date to get rid of? That makes zero sense. In addition service is usually covered under a lease, and you take zero gamble that a car may depreciate further than what the lease expects.

Wow, what a fucking amazing search term, good idea OP.

Quote from pic:
>My girlfriend had purchased this SUV from a local owner on payments once paid off he said he did not have the title anymore. So she paid $3200 for a vehicle for nothing and now the tag has expired.

I love how, in stead of calling the cops, they just post it back on CL.

>original owner does not have title
>sounds legit
so it's a stolen car that they're not even trying to part out, theyre too lazy to part and and hope for the best?

area near mcallen
brownsville.craigslist.org/cto/5522494143.html
>2014 Gmc Sierra single cab 2wd
>owes $30k
>down payment of $1500 and take over payments

does he really thing someone is going to take that deal??

Plot twist, they're the people that stole it and the 'payments' to someone else is a story.

But then again, I could believe this shit. Poor people operate off of flawed tribal knowledge rather than actually solve problems. Someone told them it's a legit way to work a deal and they did it. Rather that actually call and find out if they can get a title, they'd rather just pass the buck to some other dumb/poor person.

>westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/5520190387.html
>2 months old
>5500miles
what the fuck did he do to it? drive it across the country and back?

maybe they used the car to finance something else and now there's a lien against the title of the car.

get title loan, don't pay. "sell" car to dipshit. double the profits.

absolutely genius.

Ask your failed parents if they got a house loan

I didnt realize how common of a thing this really is. How do you end up like this?

This shit knows no limits!

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5563330176.html

miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/5561625084.html

These are amazing

To be fair, the first gen boxster is like the least desirable engine Porsche ever made.

Plus IMS bearing.

Spent too much on LEDs, can't afford the car anymore...

Heh, and my friends call me a faggot for using LED's on my car, at least mine's not a fucking Kia.

only $7k for a nice straight piped focus with a new engine. what a great deal

>dothan.craigslist.org/cto/5557700978.html

No user. That one actually looks good.

>not done paying
>already replaced the engine and clutch
Thats a red flag for shit driver.

>owing money on a 2004 cavalier
depressing