/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

Kaer Morhen Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvZe8SoHWtA
youtube.com/watch?v=W8JhAkFg6a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for FOLTEST!

shani is perfection

What is this meme?

That's Ciri!

I am going to start a new twitter movement #killallwaifufags !

Fight waifuism hard, not smart. Do not engage the Triss Spammer.

You're doing your part, user.

Rad lad!

Foltest was a ploughing niggard and a niggardly plougher tbqh

Ok. But why?

Shani is a nice gal, but I much prefer cuddling with Triss. Shame CDPR wanted to force us into kissing her, I had to fail her quest in HoS. My Geralt never cheats.

I love you Rad!!

My Geralt can't orgasm unless an older woman urinates on him.

>If Philippa had said this even once the witch hunts would never have happened

Holy shit, I just noticed that Ciri smiles when Emhyr calls her his daughter. Only happened on my second playthrough and I'm not sure what triggered it.

Replaying this, the open world is absolutely beautiful and rife with detail...but makes me imagine how many more resources might have been put to the main story if they'd just cut the size down a bit. Did it have to be 50% larger than Skyrim or whatever the final goal was?

Maybe CDPR tweaked the scene to better match their new ideas from B&W and onwards

Deep down Ciri really loves her papa

Looks like grimace bordering on a sneer, to me. Watch the upper lip and the eyes.

>Maybe CDPR tweaked the scene to better match their new ideas from B&W and onwards
"Let's just give them waifus and bros"?

>taking Ciri to Emhyr

Here's a fun fact about Triss. People often say she has a horribly disfigured chest and that is simply not true. During the battle of Sodden, her chest did get severely burned, along with her beautiful hair, but they have healed her completely and her not wanting to wear low cut clothes has more to do with psychological trauma. Here is a relevant section from Blood of Elves:

'They used the highest magics on us,' she continued in a muted voice, 'spells, elixirs, amulets and artefacts. Nothing was left wanting for the wounded heroes of the Hill. We were cured, patched up, our former appearances returned to us, our hair and sight restored. You can HARDLY SEE the marks. But I will never wear a plunging neckline again, Geralt. Never.’

You're reading too much into it, friend

I just watched this and she doesn't do it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=bvZe8SoHWtA

That's really strange, I don't know what to make of it.

Yes
Who cares about a cohesive plot or cast of characters when you can just make the player feel awesome no matter what they do?

Yeah that was one of the more annoying myths, like "Falka had elder blood" "Sorceresses are all using illusions to not look like hags" "Ciri loved Mistle" etc

What's with these terrible OPs? Can't you google some fanart or let competent people make the threads or something?

This

>You're reading too much into it, friend
No u.

Not much of a smile tbqh

No change in her expression even if you accept the coin
>youtube.com/watch?v=W8JhAkFg6a4

>CDPR won't explain how Radovid took Novigrad, where Iorveth went, or even have Ciri say "Good morning" to Yennefer
>But they'll do this

It's over

And now compare it to this

Their new core audience loves it at least

>Damn it Yen, wake your fat ass up. Emhyr gives us one weekend a month with Ciri and you're not going to ruin this for me

Or it's just the beginning

That's it

We do, CDPR is the best. Really looking forward to seeing more from them.

Absolutely based

have some more cake tubby

This thread is weird

>all that fat
yuck

> losing weight is always good

Skyrim was not that big to begin with. I never got that "whoa, the world is huge!" feeling. Same with any GTA after San Andreas (even though V has bigger map). Looking back, open-world was a logical step and REDengine is absolutely suitable for the task.

user please

so is that pic tbqh

I didn't say they shouldn't do open world. I said maybe the world should be a bit smaller and move the saved resources to the main plot which, really, is the most important part.

Skyrim doesn't feel big because Bethesda forgot how to give the impression of size where it doesn't exist, like in Morrowind.

fuck off lardass

Attacking people personally because they don't like the same things you do, can't say I'm really surprised. It's the only thing people in this general are good at, so much pent up anger...tsk,tsk,tsk.

this is genuinely disturbing...

>...tsk,tsk,tsk.
That the sound of you shoving another vat of chocolate pudding down your gullet, fatty?

Who the fuck is this guy ?

The fact that people think this level of obesity is remotely healthy is a crime.

Reminder that Emhyr let Ciri go in the books, even though he worked hard on finding her. His paternal instincts got the better of him and even though his original plans were horrible, he never had the heart to go through with them. CDPR realized this and gave him a chance to reunite with his daughter in W3.

Its Ciri. She won Summerslam and fought New Day of Crookback Bog.

To use her as a political tool after being kind enough to not rape her, invalidating basically the entire plot and every theme that mattered

Fuck off spammer

The fact that people think this level of obesity is remotely healthy is a crime.

ok

next thread should be the healthy edition with skellington in the op

Post little character details from the books or earlier games you would have liked to see in TW3.

I would have liked to see Yennefer kill someone with a stiletto like in Blood of Elves.

The Emperor, Emhyr var Emreis stopped, this dark man whose face had awakened strange and confusing memories. With a sharp order, he ordered he loose. Ciri sniffed and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. Seeing the Emperor approach he stifled a sob and proudly raised her head. Although at the time she realizes how ridiculous she must look.
Emhyr watched her for a long time. Without a word. Then he approached and reached for her.
Ciri, whose reactions to such movements were to instinctively recoil, did not react this time to her surprise. Even greater was her surprise to find that the contact with this man was not distasteful.
He touched her hair, as if to count the snowy strings. He touched her cheek, his fingertips running along the old scar. Then he hugged her, cuddling her close to his chest, stroking the back of her head. And she, shaking and crying uncontrollably, let him.
‘A strange thing, fate,’ she heard him whisper faintly. ‘Goodbye, my daughter.’

>dat fan translation

Yeah, pretty awful, but still good enough to show papa Emhyr's gentler side.

>toadfucker

>mommy issues

>hedgehog

>waterhag

>albino furry

>cow

Who are we supposed to root for in this series?

>Tony Montana
oh ok nevermind

>Who are we supposed to root for in this series?
The best gal in the whole world, of course.

An animate tomato?

A world class beauty, those freckles..mmmm...besides tomatoes are delicious.

Reminder to train, say your prayers and eat your vitamins.

I'd have liked to see Eredin be more than just spooky skeleman

>talking about some bitch's tumblr for the third day in a row
Are you really that out of things to post?

Perhaps if there was something involving some kind of bridge...

The bitch won't shut up.

Eredin being on-screen for more than 16 minutes would be a good start

Ciri is my're waifu

>The bitch won't shut up.
We can't handle differing opinions here, echo chamber must not be breached, attack anyone who tries, kek.

>all dat cut Wild Hunt content

Gotta have Geralt be dry around more contracts in Velen I guess.

Fuck off waifufag

no

Eat more bacon, piggy.

That's cool, mine is Triss Merigold.

I'd have liked to find the book that Essi wrote (the Blue Pearl I think?) from Chameleon...

>telling a fatty to eat more
How cruel of you, anonymous

Let's be reasonable guys. We won't know if Trissfags ruined CDPR until Cyberpunk comes out. Until then all they've done is led to some mis-allocated resources for patches and expansions.

Post body ideals

Normalfags want to be able to slouch on the couch and go on epic monster hunts. Space elves aren't up their alley

hate to pop it for you guys but in real life nurses are more childish than shani, like a hundred times and they look like shit

so don't bully her, she is mature enough for her profession, more than mature

Daily reminder that if you're Polish and you enjoy playing with the Nilfgaardian deck, then you're a deplorable Volksdeutsche and fall of Berlin best day of my life.

Normalfags buy whatever the media tells them to. Who cares?

CDPR showed that they are great at listening to their fans, cry all you want about it, but majority of people loves their post release support. HoS was excellent, and so was BaW. Based on fan feedback they added: Triss romance fix, storage chest, NG+,many inventory changes, a house for players to enjoy, more content with beloved characters. These guys are awesome.

>hate to pop it for you guys but in real life nurses are more childish than shani, like a hundred times and they look like shit
No we know that. The "Shani is 9/7/an embryo" thing is a running gag about a misunderstanding of people about when Geralt and Shani fucked in the books, not calling Shani immature.

Witcher 3 was heavily downgraded and CDPR continuously lied for months about how it wasn't true. In reality they just really had to get their hands on dat console money. Remind me again why everyone sucks their dick like they're some kind of saviors?

They won't spread word of mouth about how they faced a space elf who rides into bridges but walking around the open world and "hunting" big, screeching monsters is something they will talk with their buddies about

Majority of people are idiots.

>Remind me again why everyone sucks their dick like they're some kind of saviors?
muh waifus
muh free minor dlcs
muh lying about having no plans about NG+ but it was the last free dlc anyway

I there even the slightest chance GOTY edition will coincide with an EE style patch?

Because until recently they actually made smart games that treated the player like adults, so stuff like that was forgivable for many. The bar is pretty low in this industry in terms of customer service. Because, y'know, most gamers are idiot manchildren.

NG+ was part of the "muh free dlcs!!!" PR campaign, it had shit all to do with fan feedback.

>I there even the slightest chance GOTY edition will coincide with an EE style patch?
Nope

I don't give a fuck about the graphics, the game looks beautiful as is, it can look 5x worse and I still wouldn't have an issue with it. It's all about the story and the characters for me, TW has so many good ones, it's ridiculous.

It was the final free DLC, but it was added after many people requested it, if people didn't ask for it, the last free DLC would have been something else.

I was going to say cut down that edge but then I noticed I agree with you
Fuck this world man

It shouldn't be edgy to say CDPR shouldn't take advice from fans on what should be in the game based purely on popularity of the idea on the internet. There's a reason most people don't make games. They're shit writers, shit designers, shit players, and usually don't even know what they want. There are exceptions, of course, but that's why it shouldn't be a popularity contest. Like...certain patches I could name.

>inb4 corporations gotta make money retort
>implying any Trissfag would stop buying if they didn't make a waifupatch

CDPR got where they are by not being that kind of company. Them going that way is not the ideal path.

>tfw

>muh lying about having no plans about NG+ but it was the last free dlc anyway
Muh unfounded accusations I have zero evidence to back up with, but I'm the smartest snowflake of them all, so it must be true.

It's so much easier sitting in your ivory tower looking down on the hard work CDPR put in this game, TW3 is a masterpiece, a vast majority of people agrees(including the most hardcore fans of the series). And CDPR stated numerous times they don't add things fans want just for the sake of pandering to them. They internally discuss these suggestions and only add them if it makes sense to them (many people wanted Iorveth, more Yen and Ciri dialogue but it never happened), but yeah, I know, you're too smart to believe that. It's all a conspiracy to pander to the waifufags.