/drg/ Danganronpa General: The Girl Who Never Grew Up Edition

Previous Thread: Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/vXn1t230

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2100472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Mahiru

D Y K E

I wanted to post the bro job picture but image cap.

I am sorry to hear that user, I used to face a lot of persecution from people when I was younger for simply looking jewish.
Red hair, freckles, glasses

It sucks that the rest of world is still clutching on outdated books and beliefs. My family has always been about free love even though they never practiced it.

I get so much shit for liking Fukawa and Aoi. Don't respond to it user. Seriously, the comments I make are usually just banter and jokes. Especially when I post a shop I made.

>post yfw Chapter 5

Some fuck on prievous thread said i had self-important for asking Nidai to wait for something, i learned a new word and made this

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2100472

Slut.

>Asahina is fucking D.E.A.D

Alteast leave Kirigiri and Ruruka with Sonosuke alive FUCK!

So this is what they call despair huh?

I think you're waifu a cute, user.
Why's the dick blue ?
Also it's to have self importance.

get better bait

Yes, yes, well done hope, well done hope.
HOWEVER

Got anything else to tell me, fatty?

>no long hair

Dropped

>candybitch
>pussydrone
>surviving
Pick none. They're going to die and I'm going to a hearty laugh when they do.

Will Kigiri join the hanging club ?

Who's gonna survive the final killing game

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOUR WAIFU IS ANYON AT ALL THEN I RESPECT YOUR OPINION AND TASTE

So demanding

I told Nidai to wait, make a pastebin of the piratepad, since Nidai didn't liked the interface, and suddenly that guy was all uppity at me, since he posted Juzo, i did a Juzo edit.

Also, since theres a blue glowing light, i made the dick blue, as if it were glowing with the rest of the room, gotta have consistency.

>DR2 chapter 5 trial
mfw that whole plan worked

I want to inject my love in Mikan's pussy!

Yeah, Despair's always going to lose to Hope.

I just hope we get an ok level of character development for the cast, a lot of the DR3 have interesting visual styles so hopefully they get a personality to follow.

If you kill your enemies they win

How likely is it that Hajime and Sonia eventually settle for each other?

I think Kodaka can't top HOPEMAN'S WILD RIDE.

It was so fucking good.

>mfw the bombs
>mfw nagito missing
>mfw nagito fucking everyone up
>mfw nagito knows the truth and you dont

what

Hello guys, yesterday I had dreamed of Chiaki and she was doing all cute things to me and after I woke up I got depressed because she doesn't exist (this is all true by the way). Please give me your best Chiaki images.

You've already lost.

I don't need a reason to post Chiaki images. Also, if I kill you, will I gain the power to actually have Chiaki dreams?

Let's give credit to DR1 Chapter 5 as well
>Ikusaba Mukuro reveal
>Being attacked at night
>Knife dissapearing
>Kyoko disappearing
>Monokuma not working anymore
>New body found
>Unable to find the identity
>Kyoko reappears just before the trial
>You get voted
>Alter ego
And many thing more. It was as much as a ride as most of 2-5,which only real twist came from the unsolvable murder thing. The suicide was pretty obvious for me (murder looked too complicated). 1-5 had you really fucking lost, being "betrayed" and really trying to learn more about the mastermind and shit
Oh well such is life. This is 4chin after all

Now that's better!

Yeah but at least that chapter didn't involve a fucking madman trying to explode the island with no survivors.

DR1 Chapter 5 was WHAT, DR2 Chapter 5 was PANIC.

Makoto, Kyousuke, Miaya, Ryouta and Ruruka will probably be the survivors.

Kyoko or Byakuya could go either way. Either Kyoko dies and Byakuya lives or Byakuya dies and Kyoko lives.

I need to search pixiv for more

>psst the 13th head is
>Chiaki Namami

HOPEMAN'S

WILD

RIDE

>tfw end of DR2 Trial 3

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Best case of the series.

the trial the destroy my heart

Does female Gundam have a tag there?

That whole chapter was too good

>Give me the traitor or I'll blow this fucking island to pieces

She deserved better than this classe of cunts

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

We'll never surrender Chiaki to a terrorist like you.

Not really you have to pair his name with a rule 63 tag, but there are multiple tags for r63 and a lot of assholes don't tag any of their works.

>imagine if Chiaki actually went foward.

How the hell would they react would be glorious

THAT WAS JUST SO WRONG ON ALL LEVELS

Try putting this in front of his name. 女性
Then his name in Japanese. 田中 眼蛇夢

> Komaeda embracing his enormous luck
> Chiaki's coming-out and sacrifice for everyone's sake
This was so heartbreaking and so fucked up in such a way don't think anyone could predict. I wonder how Kodaka ever peak this.

I knew who's gonna do the killing the moment that disease spread
I didn't want to accept it
same with chapter 5

Nope that doesn't work.

Daily remember that is rendered null by
>Chiaki existed all along guys

>Monokuma: What kind of case you want, Nagito?

>Nagito: just fuck their shit up f am

I work in the food industry, this day has been nothing but full despair

Fuck Junko and mutual killing, if she wanted everyone to fall into despair then she should have forced the students to work in this environment

She deserved a better case

Not the same chiaki

It does, though.

Actually she went forward first when they had to disable fake bombs.

Yeah, it's a better Chiaki.

Question.

Chiaki was unable to directly come forward as the traitor (limited by her programming), so she could only leave a trail of clues for Hajime to figure out. Now, while it was instantly obvious to Hajime that Chiaki really was the traitor, the other four were completely and totally oblivious. You have to out Chiaki as the traitor and get her killed.

Now, just suppose that the game gave the irrevocable choice to instead out YOURSELF as the traitor once you've explained Nagito's Russian Roulette gambit to the others. Chiaki can't contradict you, so this causes the remaining survivors to vote for you, lose, and have everyone but Chiaki be executed.

Would you do it?

Oh, wait, I didn't notice you were suggesting a different tag.

This one works 女体化

The hell?
When I tried it I got zero results.

I can only imagine my friend, what happened that suddenly caused despair?

>tfw you don't have time to start a Gundam folder

Stupid thesis

I actually really like this case.

It's not about shock value or Mikan being psychotic. It's purpose was to raise one question:

>If someone as genuinely nice and kind and pure and perfect like Mikan could become psychotic just by regaining their memories, what about other people like Twogami or Gundam? What is truly hidden within our dark forgotten past?

Working in fast food is a hell nobody should go through.

>bracelet activates
>poisoned blacksmith right in front of her

>genuinely nice and kind and pure and perfect
>Mikan

But Mikan is none of those things.

You know this is how blacksmith dies.
Those candies are highly addictive.

this why it hit me hard if Mikan was this bat shit insane evil just imagine the others

D D D D DELETE THIS NOW!!!!?

...what were they doing before the spear stabbed them?

You would think since those two are so close Izayoi would probably tell her if his NG said he couldn't eat candy.

A group came in and asked for a table of twenty. It took about ten minutes to set up a spot for them. When we took them to the table, they said could they be moved outside instead (we ask if you want outside or inside seating). Since it was slow we decided why not.

After they ordered their food and drinks, they decided to move back to the original seating without telling me or the other host. We had to change seatings AGAIN and move the people we planned on seating in the original spot

>It's an image of Chiaki dying, so it's painful as fuck to look at
>But it's a Chiaki image, so I have to save it to my folder

God Dammit.

But the only difference between despair Mikan and normal Mikan is how much she chooses to play up her innocent angle.

She's literally the exact same person, just her mask fell off once she went over to despair.

ALLOW ME TO CUT THROUGH THOSE WORDS!

user, I think your confusing the reveals a bit. Chiaki being real doesn't effect the fact that she came forward, as the traitor, sacrificing her life, to save everyone. We didn't know she was an A.I. at the time. Even then, the A.I. was based in the real person, meaning she would have done this in real life as well. Considering all these points, the fact that she was real JUST STRENGTHENS THE SADNESS.

Will a DR game ever feature a case on euthanasia?

>Character is slowly dying in extreme agony. No one wants them to suffer but no one wants become a culprit by putting them out of their misery either.

I also adore this case because at some point Mikan just went full Junko and started listing a things with a patience where you have to find out one real contradiction. It was such a cool reference with a terryfying implication behind it.

Jesus I would have lost it on them but what makes it worse is that you can't go ape mode because of PR. H-hopefully you got a good tip.

Class Trials must be really uncomfortable.

Like, why does everyone have to be fucking quiet when Hajime is arguing with somebody and pretending to slash swords. Why does he have to fucking scream.