>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4csj8TAw2gQ
noranekoramen.com/
biwarestaurant.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for being second

It's the Air National Guard. Even SF has it gucci out here.

Third or fourth or so for best starter cual sport.

Third for new tach

For more opinions

Throwing this pic up just cause its dank

how much hooliganism do you guys think is conducive to survival? it's orders of magnitude safer to be a motorcyclist when you're out in front of the traffic rather than trapped in the middle of it, but it takes sometimes some "assertive" driving to get out of the pack. i find myself sometimes riding in a way that most people would probably consider reckless, but at the same time i am completely comfortable with the speed and dynamics of my riding and make generous allowances for the inattention and/or general retardation of other motorists on the road. what's your take, /dbt/?

Rather an aggressive driver/rider then a clueless one. At least your somewhat predictable on the road.

the sv650 is a bulletproof machine and can be found for cheap as fuck. if you're dead set on starting with a medium-displacement twin, you really can't go wrong with an sv650

I just ride like a faggot

Bike with best dual head lights?

idk, sometimes i lanesplit willy

I know what you mean. I do the same to get away from those faggots in thier cars. They just focus on the rear of the car infront and dont look ahead or have any awareness at all.

probably something by bmw. i think the big GS has those gay little swivel headlights that their gay little cars do

what if that silver car had turned? he had a free lane. i hope you don't, but you're probably going to get burned sooner rather than later if you do that shit with any regularity.
this is going to sound new age'y (because it probably is), but i think riding aggressively activates a different part of your brain than riding passively does. i feel more confident and in control of my environment when i'm doing a decent clip -- mostly out of necessity.
i think this guy probably feels the same way

That and when your aggressively driving your just more attentive because your at risk.

Define hooliganism.

I will make my way to the front of the queue if it's possible, but I won't purposely endanger myself or others to do so. Usually it's using an empty lane or filtering through stopped traffic (if appropriate) to make my way to the front.

I ride defensively, which I wouldn't classify as hooliganism imo.

Just hit 900 miles tonight. How am I doing?

shit m8

>caring about e-penis points that don't actually have a base

Chicken strips don't mean shit, they don't take into account any factors like speed, body position etc, just how far the bike has been leaned over.

You could do circles in a car park with poor body positioning and have no strips or you could ride moderately fast on the touge with good body positioning and have a couple mil, it doesn't prove anything about how good you are as a rider.

So close to 1000. At 983 atm.

don't use chicken strips as a measure of your progression as a rider. down that road lies the skid demon. try to find some other metric that makes sense to you individually rather than relying on /dbt/ for feedback. most of /dbt/ will try to goad you into doing shit you're probably not comfortable with yet.
those are generally what i do as well, but i also don't tend to have a problem doing a bit of slaloming through traffic to get out in front of the cars as well. maybe hooliganism is the wrong word, but that's what it feels like sometimes, even though i feel like i'm very much in control of the situation.

Don't question my eternal love for man dick.

The only real cornering I can do is at moderate speed on city streets. Never even been on a highway.

I guess it's just hard to gauge how well I'm actually progressing, because I can't assess myself objectively. I'm doing what I feel is needed and pushing myself wisely, but I could be retarded as fuck. Hard to know.

Just got my unrestricted licence, thinking of getting either a GSXR1000 or CBR1000RR, suggestions?

K5/6 GSXR1000 a best.

cbr

SUZUKI

>joke
>your head

grom

S U Z U K I
U
Z
U
K
I

My goal is to hit 1000 before I've had the bike for a month. I have 4 days. Doable.

I'm going to watch that shit flip too.

I've gotten some really good guidance on here. I've done one, maybe two really dumb things.

>skid demon
Some guy in a BMW pulled out in front of me doing like 25 tonight. First time I've legit locked my rear tire. Kept calm, let it slide around, and didn't mash the front brake. Seen just enough Mulholland wipeout videos.

That was a valuable experience though. Now I have a much better idea of what my tires will do, and how not to do a stoppie into a drunk rich kid's windshield.

Can't wait for the Mad Max episode

It annoyed me that my trip ended right before 1000. I too want to watch it roll. Had the bike for a month without an endorsement so I only just started really racking miles.

I'll just leave this here...

>I've gotten some really good guidance on here
just be careful who you listen to. there are some dyed-in-the-wool hooligans on this board, but it doesn't sound like i even need to tell you this. you're doing a good job, user. keep it up, you're gonna make it.

Just ordered a Delkevic exhaust.

Buyers remorse inbound?

Theres a mad max episode? Hype x100.

Didn't you read the manga Senpai? BAKA! desu

THE NIGHT RIDER

I did not im to normie

>Normie
>Watches Girlie anime

At leas when your dad walks in on manga he only sees black and white, it could be garfield for all he knows.

Live with roommates who know of my japanese fetishes no need to worry. Also Crazy Max in theaters when?

>You will never make a late night Ramen run on your baikus with your homies

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=4csj8TAw2gQ

>Live in US.
>No midnight ramen shops.
>24hr hot cake shop from the '60
>midnight burger run
>'Murica

>tfw canadia
>tfw late night ramen shops close by

>closest 05 Daytona is 2,700 miles away
>mfw

>tfw live in the US
>tfw good ramen shop near me open until 4am

53rd for wishing kkk wasn't nobike so he could crash and die.

Well fuck you two too. Guess Portland is just to normie for that. We have Ramen shops but they close at like 7pm...

i've done this. ramens gay, i had a bad time.
why 2005 exactly?
this tbqhwy famalam

There's an 03 or 05 (can't remember) for sale here in Des Moines.

>tfw ramen shop is run by actual japanese immigrant
>tfw glorious real ramen from nippon

jelly?

noranekoramen.com/

biwarestaurant.com/

Here you go famalam

2004-2005 is the year I'm looking for

I need happy motorcycle

Huge fucking weeb reporting in
Yes i am jelly as fuck.

I hate you. Truely hate you.

I should go get some tomorrow night and post pics :^)

> people actually care about ramen
> have to go to "ramen shops" to get ramen
what kind of fucking meme is this?

You are a bro.

>midnight ramen run?
>midnight ramen run

>2004-2005 is the year I'm looking for
you too huh

take this bullshit to /a/

I'll never find one though, but I'm looking for a 600 as a second bike and nothing would make me as happy as that Daytona

>I'll never find one though
I'm in the same boat man, they're a bike I really really would like but can't find. There's a red one in NY for 4.1k, but I can't do that.

REAL NIGGA HOURS

W H O T F U P

And it's the only one on cycle trader, suprisingly theres one close to me thats been street-fightered, I'd have to search out the headlamps and fairings, sounds like a pain in the ass and expensive.

>not even doing carameldansen correctly
for srs

go back to facebook

WEEBS T F UP

> 7 am
> real nigga hours

deleted it years ago, friend

what bike is this?

suzaki gs500

>gonna be a postie
i did it boys, there's three of us now

SUZUKI GS FAH HUNNIT

you can open it again

if not try reddit

meeeeeee

I'm really starting to think i should go to the doctor about this pain in my side, just to be safe. Because its scary to think that if i ignore it my kidney will shut down.

Just got my motorcycle permit, what bike should I buy?

no i like not having a facebook and im not fond of reddit. i think people would be more accepting of your anime crap some of the anime boards, not a bike thread, know what i mean?
the fastest bike you can afford, of course.

supersport

I have about $20k saved up.

Could I buy a bike from a dealership without being there, and have it shipped a few states over?

yes it will cost a bit though

>not just riding the bike back

just shy of the r1m sticker price. you could easily afford the new r1 though.
idk, its hard enough to get a quote without being there. give them a call.

Not noticing the engine swap...
Are you always this dumb?

>Live in Southern California
>Little Tokyo is an hour away on Bikes
>No Baiku friends

And miss out on a great first road trip?

No. Go there and ride it home, pussy

these people are disciples of the skid demon who would seek to induct you into their ranks.

buy something small, shitty, and slow so you can get your bearings and not feel bad when you inevitably drop/bin it. you have all the time in the world to move up to your dream bike, but it's wise to put in the hours on something else until your skillset is developed enough to handle it.

where in socal

SoCal reporting in

562 not that guy tho. need riding buds but dont wanna be on the map.

I'll be in LA a few times this summer if you wanna ride famalam.

Guys go to bed, it's late.

Temecula Area

lil tokyo is an hour for you? that seems super far