/mcg/ - Minecraft general - Random screenshot edition

Previous bread: We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/resource-packs/1242533-pixel-perfection-freshly-updated-1-10
youtube.com/watch?v=c1M5_A7IIHg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718529178&searchtext=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also first for you people will literally argue about anything

Bullying guide?

3rd for 2b2t.org

Where could I find some long term vanilla hardcore servers?
I am fed up with all shitty mods these days.
And no 2b2t, too much crowd.

2b2t.org

mc.vanilla-harcore.net

>mc.vanilla-harcore.net
down? site? link? any online info?

any good display mods?
eg: remotely checking up what in chests or tanks

practical logistics

What are some mods for medieval/steampunk tech or magic

>eloraam's game will need 8GB of ram

Professor Flaxbeard's Wondrous Steam Power Mod

NO WE DONT
FUCK OFF

source?

>not having 16gigs already
>implying ram is expensive

twitter of course

that's not the point. not even modded minecraft needs that much and it already does a hundred times more than her game.

the real question: how easily moddable is eloraam's game?

>implying anyone would play his base game to begin with

Not sure how will it turn.. should I make it more open or as a closed fortress?

>try infitech
>runs like shit
I can deal with it I guess
>finite water
>pic related
I'm out

embrace the autism user

Maybe if I can figure out whats causing it to run so poorly. I know gregtech is pretty strenuous but my personal gt pack doesn't run half this bad.

skybox name? tia

this looks fine

What's the best way to charge up wands before energized nodes?

I'm enjoying Infitech so far. You can get around finite water by using raintanks from Forestry or Railcraft, or EIO's Reservoir. Once you get into Thaumcraft, it gives you a way of making steel that's faster than Bronze Blast Furnaces.

Fastcraft, probably.

Looking at your map, does anyone know a good program or something that maps out the explored bits of my world?

voxelmap?
journeymap a shit

Not him but the clouds from this look similar.
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/resource-packs/1242533-pixel-perfection-freshly-updated-1-10

I heard there was some problems with it not installing correctly (or rather, the loader wasn't.) but I'll check it out myself, thank you.

I always use voxelmap. Just get the liteloader jar, dump in in mods folder and dump the voxelmap .litemod in there too. The screen may flicker a little during the initial game loading but once you hit the main menu it's perfectly fine.

make thaumic horizons essentia dynamo and fuel it with fabrico, machina or humanus (breaks into 2+ of all aspects)

what happens to antigrav liquids if you leak them into the skybox?

>not wanting to play on a server with players
If you wanted peace and quiet, play single player.

Glowstone solidifies into blocks at y128. Aerotheum just disappears.

not 1000 players forcing admin to make render distance 7x7 chunks...
Also they have many anti cheating and duping plugins, they are not even allowing to use duplicated eggs.

Pixel Perfection

One side done.

Anyone have a design for a small, cheap, hyper efficient big reactor?

I want to meme my powergen early on

why does everyone hate lexmanos? didn't he create forge?

>small, cheap, hyper efficient

No such thing. A small reactor won't be efficient because you won't have room to put coolant on all four sides of every rod. And a cheap one won't have any coolant at all, so you'll only get half the maximum RF from the rods.

This will probably get you a little further, until you can get Liquid Ender to put in place of the Redstone. Ender will increase y our RF/mB by ~6,000 without touching your fuel usage.

ah and also I don't want to wait 2 days to log in for 1h before my internet connection shits itself again
1h without "timed out" is impossible for me
and now try to stay online in line for 5h+ without disconnecting, new system sucks for me who have shitty internet connection

That one doesn't look cheap to me.

No, he was brought on, and he's a fat fuck who's lazy, annoying, and a bitch.
Apparently.

It's actually much cheaper than it seems, since Destabalized Redstone (Which is effectively just molten redstone, at 4 pieces per bucket) doesn't flow downward like Cryotheum. And since this is a 7x7x7 design, you'll need 20 buckets of Cryotheum and 12 buckets of Redstone.

If you want to be stingy and not use Cryotheum, you can use Diamond Blocks (80k RF/mB) or Gold Blocks (79k RF/mB) instead. The corners can be air, though making them Carbon is a cheap enough filler block to make sure the redstone doesn't flow everywhere.

>starting to miss GregTech
FUCK NO
WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

infitech 2 serb when

Does anyone know any good vanilla cobble generator? I got too used to Igneous Extruder-like stuff...

>tfw when you are on 2b2t and a bunch of people die in explosion

Has anyone a spare account? I need to check that for myself.

Sent

Thanks ;)

need that power gain

>Greg based modpack
>it has Big Reactors

holy shit, that's a nice looking skybox

wish i could say the same about the grass, though

Not sure if it still works, but you could put water in one hole, lava in another, and then have an empty block between them.

You may need a redstone signal to update the flow after the first break, but that should be simple enough to automate.

QUICK, POST COBBLESTONE RIGHT NOW

I only work with stone bricks.

pretty sure ive got more stone

I'm aware of the mechanic, but I was wondering about some good designs. The last one I used was this, in 1.2.5:
youtube.com/watch?v=c1M5_A7IIHg

I can't seem to find in any wiki how big the area around a nethermind actually gets turned into a hell biome.. does anyone know or do i have to science?

Science is always the solution.

Science activated

>weird GUI
>purple grass
>blue leaves
>red lightning
All this trouble just for a cheating device/mod?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718529178&searchtext=
huh

science fact 1, fibrous taint means breaks the lure.

huh

>he literally got so tired of lexmanos fucking up forge that he found another community to mod for instead of porting to 1.8

Mods = cheating.

vanilla = boring.

how

Whoa, I don't recall ever getting taint when I built my Nethermind. Did have a Ghast spawn though. That was fun.

no clue what this is used for
>taking two 256 litre barrels full just in case

So if sombra is a hacker, what if she did weird things like disabling your interface and making allies appear as enemies?

Science is pretty spoopy

no I explcitly built the nethermind in the taint so it's easier to see at a glance how the biomes are changing...

Fuck off you overmeme faggot.

if it from minechem you can make purple dye

this is believe it or not alot more helpful
100% minefactory sewage planet

Replied to wrong post

@as the modfaq in the OP made by someone who's second language was english?

>Minecraft when remodeling of, do I start?
>Remodeling for the uninitiated, the best download Modpack or packaged together,, easy access is done through a group of the remodeling that has been made. It can be trying to remodel all the different genres you are in the same place, the most common place to start as contains several different mods pack is feed the beast launcher. Feed the beast is found here: Http://Www.Feed-the-beast.Com/

>literally a world of shit
Custom fluid dimensions have been overdone to death already, how can they still be so amusing?

well i meant to say alot more helpful but yeah... im building worlds in hopes of getting something fun...

few have summoned india in it's purest form

I think I´m ruining it but I have no clue how to make it better.

>that random case in the url

You have a good idea of determining first where the windows and other details would go, but it seems that you can't settle for whether to add log foundations or not. I guess the plunge down the sea on the left side answers that.

I'm sure you can still add foundations to the leftmost area, but you have to secure it to the cliff or add a stone pillar on the bottom for support.

The left side

welp, time to abandon that world.

rebuilt my current storage room (ae2)

creative test stupid shit world. Same one with this lovely.

Oh, that makes things easier. Build up a foundation one block out and as high as two blocks down from the windows to the sea floor.

Ya'll niggas need Captain Planet

>how
Mods make you more powerful without effort.

>having your own infinite world
>not destroying as much of it as you can

I assume this was done either by a Russian or a Japanese... they have a quite, well, "peculiar" English.

Enough of your looting and polluting

I dont understood what you said