That feel when you have the shiniest car in the lot

Hnnng...

>those hubcaps
damn nigger, i'd rather rock the steelies than that shit. at least get some proper wire covers.

Oh lord I know they're gross. Unfortunatly, the steelies are different on either side for some reason and the rear tires are unmatched

>That feel when you order a camaro SS with dual exhaust and automatic and 2 weeks ago and they tell you they won't start building it until the 9th of next month

FUCK YOU CHEVYYYYY

>automatic

why am i saving photos of a cherry-red fairmont wagon

nice car OP
like the other guy said, them hubcaps tho

>unfortunately it's a Fairmont station wagon

>That feeling when you have 2 2nd gen shit-maros

>yfw you have the ugliest car in the lot
Post your face OP

Good feels

>automatic
Were you that autist who sperged the fuck out when the OP of some thread said he was buying a manual Camaro

SHINEY AND CHROME

Why do you have the hood popped? Trying to show off that dank 350 :^)?

Dat nova ass
Join us at /ccg/

>350
It's a 406 familia, and it was after a drive on a hot day to let it cool off

I gotta rebuild the M22 that's sitting in it lel, think it has a bad synchronizer, stuck in 3rd ATM.

Never understood the backing behind 400 blocks, to much heating problems, can't imagine boring one out would help much with that :/ They do produce a ton of Torque though.

I only have a 355 in my 75' and a 388 in my 79, 355 is sitting at around 375 hp and the stroker is sitting somewhere in the 450-525 HP range, I'd have to dyno it to be sure.

Fuckin noice!

I dont know much about how 400 blocks came about, but I know I like it lol. I'm not sure how much power I'm at but I'd like to say around 400 hp and 425-45 tq. It goes mid 12s on the current setup. Me.and my dad have another 406 shortblock laying around with eagle crank and rods and Keith black pistons that is waiting to be built, but we need to stop spending a lot of money after having to do an oil pump and water pump on my truck and income taxes so that's on hold. We have a set if dart aluminum heads and intake, and we're gonna use the Quickfuel 850 that's on the car now.the cam we might use is a trick flow .518/.510 lift hydraulic flat tappet

My old man's got a couple of 427's and 454's laying around that I'd love to get my hands on one of these days, maybe bore one of the 454's out and make a nice 468 out of it.

Sadly I have to many semi's to work on ATM, hardly can find time to work on my own shit. Dart heads are extremely nice, watch out though, shit can turn into big money pits real quick, already have 4k into my 388 stroker and 3k into the car it's sitting in, could use about 2k worth of paint and it'd be perfect.

Just a beater Z28 with T-tops though.

Put a 1/4 inch stroke in that 454 and make it a 489

468's are a lot more economical IMHO, wouldn't mind a 396 though, to bad the things are hard as hell to find anymore.

>that face when your literpiter has more mud on It than any lifted wrangler you see

>that face when ricers feel obligated to hook at your classic car because of, most likely, envy

>hook
Hoon* you dumbass phone

That still doesn't make sense.

In what manner

Nevermind, land down under term, my mistake friend.

no problem holmes

I want to get baby moon hubcaps at some point. Would look nearly identical to pic related

that feel when your parents wont let you park in the garage so your car always looks like shit

Wash it more often then you silly faggot

>Dagumi tofuboy on the reflection

is that what your dad did?