I just put $20 on a circle account like an hour ago, converted it to bitcoins, and I just checked now and I have $20.07!

I just put $20 on a circle account like an hour ago, converted it to bitcoins, and I just checked now and I have $20.07!
Wow I can hardly believe this, bitcoin is the future!

>he uses visa
Pleb

My $1000~ have turned into $3,000~ since last September
Faggot

>Bitcoin is my only investment

What is shitcoins
XX%+ everyday

Whoa, 20.08 now!
Should I go into cryptotrading?

>We need to check a few things.
>We need to take some additional time to review your account. We're sorry for the delay. You will receive an email from Circle when your account is ready. This process typically takes 3-5 business days.

Holy shit what a fucking scam

You're a moron for signing up for a some up instead of just buying and holding Bitoin. Honestly you deserve this

>signing up for a some up instead
Is this supposed to be English?

autocorrect
App* instead of up
Download a wallet nigga

>2016
>buying bitcoin
Ishygddt

I signed up for it SO I could buy some.
You can buy with wallets now? Because I have multibit downloaded, and it still redirects me to another site if I want to buy bitcoins.

No you don't buy through wallets but when you own it you immediately cash out because keeping your money at someones company for no real reason is bad practice.
They have a KYC policy probably thus the ability to delay your withdraw until you send them a bunch of documents which can be used to steal your identity for their own financial schemes and data mining.

Guess you're right. I should have done it immediately.

My advise, if they delay your withdrawal for real say that you have a lawyer ready to take them to court and make it sound real.
If they are a real scam most chances they'll release your funds

Oh yeah, it even though I couldn't add more money because of that message earlier, it still let me send and receive bitcoins.
So I tried sending my available bitcoins to my multibit wallet, but as you can see by the time, it's been an hour and a half and nothing yet. Their site itself says it generally takes 40 mins, and I've heard it takes even shorter than that so can it take this long?

This was a giant fucking mistake, and their fucking customer support doesn't open till monday almost midday.

>This was a giant fucking mistake
>20$
>the drama

Yeah dude it's 20 bucks
If anything you've made a good investment - you didn't lose $1,000 like some do but lost enough beer money to remember to learn from your mistake.
I buy bitcoin in cash directly to my wallet.
Trust no one

Is coinbase good to buy from now?

>I buy bitcoin in cash directly to my wallet.
how

Localbitcoins. I met a guy on there and at this point I buy from him directly to my wallet, but you can trust the Localbitcoins wallet. And still, move the money when you get it.