1. country

1. country
2. Designated asshole car

1.Lithuania
2.Every BMW ever made

I think BMW drivers anywhere in the world are assholes.

1.England
2.Every BMW ever made

1 UK
2 Every "hot" Ford ever made.

1. France
2. Literally every car because holy shit people are fucking retarded

1. Netherlands
2. Audis and Golfs
Also, some Volvo's, lease-spec French wagons, and BMW X6.

Kill yourself
kill yourself

And

Kill yourself you pathetic cock sucking faggot.

t. BMW driver

Someone owns an E36 and frequents car throttle (^:

1. United Arab Emirates
2. Nissan Patrol Y61

Germany.

Top spot BMW, followed by Audis trying to act like BMWs, followed by VWs and Skodas trying to act like Audis.

1. Australia
2. Commodores

1. Romania
2. poor subhumans in BMWs and Audis

1. Estonia
2. Pretty much thisI even know gypsies that live in a house thats falling appart and drive a rusty E38.

1.Germany
2.Audis and sporty VWs (Scirocco, GTI, etc)

Kust pärit, seltsimees?

Portugal
BMWs and Audis

America.
Big trucks, entry level German luxury leasemobiles, and riced out VWs and Hondas.
Surprisingly, the most courteous drivers are small work trucks and top trim German luxury, especially Porsche but also including BMW M cars.

Fukkin seconded.

>Big trucks, entry level German luxury leasemobiles, and riced out VWs and Hondas.
Don't forget Soccer Mom mobiles and SUVs

Can confirm.

SUV drivers aren't so much assholes as they are oblivious teenage girls who end up t-boning someone because their face is glued to their phone/makeup kit.

No soccer moms are legit assholes.
They don't yield, cut off, don't indicate and always have this obnoxious scowl on their face.

And they're so fucking quick to rage.

Mercedes drivers are surprisingly good, generally.

>minivan mom tries pulling out into my lane on a 2 lane road when I'm 2 seconds away from potential impact
Bitch I literally cannot stop my car in time and there isn't another lane to swerve into. What the fuck are you doing.

Apart from the 70+ year olds who religiously go far below the speed limit and brake irratically.

1. Poland
2. you guessed it, it's BMW. Followed by VW and Audi.

Canada
2007 Civics

1. UK
2. Post 2014 Mercedes, especially base models and A Class.

I don't know why but it seems that all the arsehole who drove BMW's 15/10 years ago, which then jumped to Audi about 5 years ago, are all now jumping to Mercedes.

America
Mustang

This thread doesn't belong in Veeky Forums 2bh

Canada
Sunfire

>2bh
You don't belong here either

Australia
Commodore Clubsports and any Commodore using signature wheels.

Especially when the have Calvin peeing on Ford/JDM/FPV stickers.

1. U S OF A
2. BMW/Mercedes drivers

Problem is that BMW drivers are usually attention deprived assholes that have a general disregard for everyone's safety and believe that their daily commute is a race for the world record.

Mercedes drivers are usually low/middle class and believe that they own the road, traffic management doesn't exist, and that if they use their signal on their car they will have to pay hefty repair bills. Combine all of this with a snobby, fucking attitude.

1. Portugal
2. Ibiza/Leon FR

You got it wrong, tbqh.

1.Philippines
2.Toyota 86 (aka the brz) or pretty much any coupe

Southern Appalachia, USA
Subaru Impreza WRX

1. Canada
2. Audis, BMW and F150s

I'm starting to notice a trend here

1. US of A
2. Ford Mustang, all models all years

1. Germany
2. VW Golf GTI, Skoda Octavia RS

As a BMW owner, I find this thread offensive and even a bit full of jelly

West Texas
F-350/Sierra3500/Ram3500 Oilfield work trucks. If you see one you can be guaranteed that:
1) They are assholes
2) They are sleep deprived; drunk; strung out on some drug; sex offenders
3) something in their truck bed isn't properly secured down
4) will drive 20mph below or 30mph above limit, no in between.
5) do not know such complicated driving manuvers as turning a corner or going through a drive through.
6) if you are in 3 car lengths of them your windshield WILL be fucked by thrown up rocks/dirt/mud.

>jelly
>of shit box 3 series owners

1. Canada
2. Pickup Trucks (any brand)

The problem is there are multiple kinds of BMW owners. The majority are middle aged office drones thinking that their leased 320i is representative of success and as such entitles them to the road.
Then there are the stanced base E46s with fart can exhausts (you wouldn't know exactly what model it is because they always debadge, but one can assume) who drive in a similar fashion. They're basically the same as riced out civics. These also make up a huge portion of the visible BMW owners.
Then there's the enthusiasts, who can own any of these cars but not be assholes. Enthusiasts have a tendency towards higher trims though.

better than any shitbox out there

Hello newfriend

US
Ford

Singapore
Vellfire/Alphard

I think he means the designated "I'm better than you, move out of the way" cock cars, not boiracers

Owned a mercedes and I've never had more blinkers go out on a single car I've ever owned

Us
Entry level luxury, soccer moms

I'm noticing an interesting trend across the globe pertaining to bmw drivers...

Word filters exist for a reason, faggot.

What the fuck even is your point? Kill urself tbqfh semfampai

1. Midwestern America
2. Dodge Ram

>I'm noticing an interesting trend across the globe pertaining to bmw drivers...

BMW drivers have always been known to be douchebags

Burgerland
New Mustangs, Camero's, and brotrucks.

My point is you're a cancer.

1. US (Georgia)
2. Every truck

UK

Audi S3 drivers are the worst, by a mile. Anyone would think their bumpers were magnetic

1. Spain
2 All VAG group models (so basically everyone) but specially Seat Leon's and Ibiza's or Audi A3's.

Pretty much this

I disagree. I see many a C250 driver being a complete dick on the road.

Latvia
This^^^

America should separate if by state desu

1.Poland
2.I would say almost every german car + vag.

america

most normies have new sub compacts that they finance or lease they are only a year old and have fucked up bumpers from street parking and somehow the interiors already stink of balls . dont get how they manage that.

source: im a valet.

S V 6 C O M M O U T E
T
R
A
Y
A

C
U
N
T

Fuckin P-plater tradies.

1: USA
2: at least in my area, hot hatches or lifted trucks

>Mexico
>You, unless you git gud like everyone else.
Seriously, all people here appear to drive fast and aggressive, but everyone's just good. Except tourists.

Latvian bro reporting in.
Can confirm, all old bmw are fucking cancer.
>mfw ricer rat storms through the neighbourhood

Japan
Mid-80s Corollas

>Norway
>Tesla Model S
Fucking ultimate penis extender

YOU BETTER TAKE

Pretty much this

>rolling around at 100km/h on the highway going to work
>one lane each way road
>double lines
>suddenly a bright blue Commodore breezes past at 150km/h
>barely gets back into the left lane before a car emerges coming from the other way around the corner
>there was an overtaking lane less than 2km down the road

1. Canada
2. Surprise surprise, BMWs. I read a study once that their jerk image is part of their appeal, much like a popped collar kind of thing. Like most drivers, bimmer drivers are trying to project an image, because they lack a strong sense of identity.

Incidentally, while I've noticed riced out cars of any type drive like mororns, they are not assholes. They yield and wave me through more than any German-branded vehicle (unless the riced out car in question is a BMW).

GET YOUR CREDIT CARD