>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=271976923
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get the nicest full size 250 you can and dedicate your life to the touge.

Seems so, very slight. Probably old, these are the ones that came with the bike (Only 2015 model). It was pre-owned, so maybe the previous dipshit that laid it down did something stupid?
Those that bad?

see

Yeah they are that bad, how much psi do you have in it? im surprised it hasnt already popped or at least bulged

>these are the ones that came with the bike (Only 2015 model)
The PO must have run them way under pressure. Those side walls look like they have suffered from heat stress due to underinflation. Be careful user.

sv user did you see i finally have the 300 going?
took it for a ride yesterday going for another on sunday.
now you need to get dirt squirter

>tfw
>no
>sv650

why is it eddies corner? just because he died there?

As bad as it is, I have no clue. Been thinking about checking it, but just never got around to it.
Awesome, I'll keep that in mind. I commute daily on this sucker, but I occasionally try to go find nice twisties (To no success so far).
Will do, maybe I won't rev limit the fucker on the way home today...

Thanks! Is Z125 bad for a new rider?

SV650 for cucks, get SV1000

Really?
You should check your tyre pressure every time you get fuel m80, even 5psi out makes a huge difference in how your bike will handle.

The mitchys will be ok for average twistie riding but don't get fully hektic uleh with them as they are a little on the hard side due to the high silica content.

Alright, maybe not every gas stop but I will start checking em at least once a day or so.
I won't, as comfy as I am on that thing I don't think it'd be a good idea to get that crazy yet. Besides, still haven't found any good spots yet.

>tfw sv650

I had the pilot streets on my GS500. They are fine for twisties, I give it heaps and they hold up fine. If you track them it's a different story.

Nice, I have unfortunately decided it'll probably be too impractical at the current juncture, some things have hit my wallet in rapid succession (rego/ctp much more expensive for me due to demerit points racked up this year, computer monitor died and needed to be replaced, stuff like that) and I still don't live really in any reasonable proximity to any dirt areas/no ute would mean putting out on a dirtbike on knobbies to BEGIN riding the trails for at least an hour maybe first and it's just...I don't think it's gonna work right now.

I'm either gonna buy a nice camera that does decent video or just put that money away until I can make a dirt squirter work (e.g moving further out).

v true and differs on the tyres, 3 psi under is shit on the angel GT's, on bridgestone S20's I sometimes had the rear at like 20 psi and barely noticed.

meet me on the touge

>meet me on the touge
Me and my SV1000 will wreck you m8.

no it'll be fun. but you wont go faster than 100kmh. which would be nice to be able to do.

I mean, I won't be keeping the bike long enough to really push it. But so Ina probably be throwing these on a ZX11 rather than my 300.

>ZX11
You won't want pilot streets on that m8.

And this goes to show how little I know. Always willing to learn though. It's a 1992 model, what would you suggest?

that sucks man, after riding yesterday im tempted to sell my road bike to pay for a few years worth of maintenance on my dirt bike, that much fun in comparison

For starters they don't make them in that size. If you are commuting on it a mitchy pilot road 4.

i thought i could upload with sound on this board?

go to WSG

Nah sorry pal

how are u gunna hear my new exhasut then :(

Same series, different size I assume?

told me only vorbis allowed, can i change that in xmedia recode?

in theory, using a motorcycle is fantastic for selling moderate amounts of contraband to various consumers

The streets are sized for the 650cc and under bikes, like LAMS.

So yeah.

nvm found it :D

Why can't we upload webms with sound on this board and why is the upload limit so low anyway?
Is there an actual reason for it?

I heard a stock across today in a tunnel. I want one.

In other words you sell some 420blazeitbro to your mates for more than you buy it for?

Shit mate.

>Why can't we upload webms with sound on this board
They didn't implement it yet due to

>why is the upload limit so low anyway?
They're worried that people will upload episodes of TV shows or upload movies in parts, and they don't want screamers either

kek. maybe 8 years ago when i was a senior in highschool.

weed simply isnt profitable or in demand anymore. my state has medically legalized it with very liberal methods of getting said card.

what the fuck difference does it make?
who is they?
the mods?
They are fags who cared what they think.

Moot was concerned with them going after him for copyright laws for a website he at that point stopped caring about

The new owner hiroshima nagasaki? I don't think he wants to make a bunch of changes after just getting the site

>Pilot Streets

I somewhat disagree, once you start to get really fast/brave you start to feel the lack of grip, especially over bumps and rough/uneven surfaces.

They're fine up to about 75% or so pace, which is probably about as fast as you'd want to go on the street most of the time anyway.

>tfw want stickier tyres but they're not worn down enough to justify replacing both just yet
>bike will hopefully be gone/replaced by the time they would have worn down

Damn.

Awesome, getting the bike next week. It'll be some time before I start riding it daily like my 300. Would it be worth it to throw a new pair in the 300 if I plan on using it a few more months, or will these ones last?

>About 75%
Worrying. I'm also that same user that wants to take that trip to LA next week. As I said there, I'm maxing this bike out daily, full throttle top gear.

This to be honest, my bike has pilot power 3's on it, my brothers pilot roads and the difference in grip is huge, its almost like the pilot streets just don't warm up.

I gave mine heaps and hold high corner speed for a shitty GS500 and they are fine, at a track day they did fine. Once you get them hot they get a bit greasy, they do have the highest silica content for a tyre in that category tho, so it is expected. They are marketed as a touring tyre not a sports tyre. what do you expect.

I doubt you would be maxing it out through the corners m80 stress less.

when I say hot. I mean like racing track hot. They do perfectly fine for spirited twisties, especially on bikes they are designed for ie 650 parallel twins/LAMS

here we go

see

ahh yes, the iconic note of the 4 stroke fart can

>Worrying.

Don't, it's just my $0.02 worth, based on my experience with them.

They're fine tyres, they're just not particularly grippy because that's not what they're for.

75% pace is pretty damn quick anyway, any more than that and you're leaving yourself no margin for error. You'd be hard pressed to maintain a solid 75% on the street for a long period of time anyway imo, but again that's just my opinion.

I probably got mine hot then, they didn't feel particularly confidence inspiring or grippy when ridden hard.

They're fine tyres for what they are, don't get me wrong, they're just not great for fast.

WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D

Guys, I'm an alcoholic.

one that drinks girls drinks?

It's all that was left in the fridge.
That's how I realised I am an alcoholic.

well it's like they say variety is the spice of life, I'm sure after a year of dirt only again you'd be thinking about road riding some more.

I don't really like having to choose.

I would be too if I had to use a gaymertop.

I hardly ever use it for gaymen, just bought it as I had a nice insurance claim.

That's okay then. I just wanted to tease you.

It's more the fact it is portable, plays bluray/dvds and has backlit keys for when I get shitfaced and have to single finger type.

Your laptop has a bluray drive? Nice. I don't even have a CD/DVD drive in my desktop rig.

but is the keyboard cum proof for when you do cum tributes

Look both ways before pulling out of driveway and get up to speed.

Some douch speeding in a company truck passed me on a double yellow.

Mfw i report him to his company and get him fired.

Get used to it.

look at that faget hanging off the wrong side just so he can scrub off his chicken strips and post sick tire pics on dbt

He is victorian, what else can you expect.

>tfw the bike you want is too far away for you to go buy

It's called scrubbing, you do it over a jump to slow down while in the air.

>slow down
You might as well just wait at the starting line because you're never going to win that way.

>tfw no money

You are never going to win by not doing it, not being able to scrub is why i never made it out of C grade in MX

still nobike nowr anton?

Mine too. SV1000S is a bike that I don't see myself ever selling. Get the feeling of the wind being against your body, fucking sick sound, vtwin highway cruising, decent riding position, and great acceleration.

Daily reminder that Honda a shit

what is this meme? i've owned 3 honda bikes and they've all been great

>tfw you don't own a honda

Nah m8, thats just due to you being a shit rider.

>Grom
>Shit

Better than you will ever be though and that is all that matters at the moment

Where does DBT sit on the seat of their bikes. I always have my hips right up to the tank on my SV1000S. Feels good man.

Crazy how comfy the busa looks like that. Might get one for longer distance riding and the insane power.

Yes, sadly.

Shitposting nobike scum trying to start a forced meme.

remember the klx a shit and you should dream of better bikes

LMAO you're telling me you need to go slower to win races? That's probably why you never made it past C grade. You should know by now that going fast is what wins.

>Honda
>great

so why are you already on your third?

So you should overshoot jumps instead of scrubbing speed in the air and landing on the down ramp?
If you don't scrub you have to hit every single jump slower.

>not green
> not beautiful ass
>red

Still a pretty dope bike, I admit.
You just want me to buy it so you can say "Beta user" :^(

I bet you slow down for corners too

post ur chicken strips fagget

i still have two of them

i like variety

I do but they are pretty much the best enduro bikes on the market if you are after a 4 stroke

I really was playing with the thought, but I think they're still expensive because they like, don't depreciate at all
I'll go and check now

soon

If you can't afford one of them a 2010 Husqvarna te510 would probably be in your price range if you are looking at KLX's. They are a solid bike.

Only one I could pay
>old betas with ktm engine
autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=271976923

We grom now

It is the only reliable 4 stroke engine ktm ever made though so there is that

those KTM engines are really reliable though.