Quick guys, we need a token black person to spice up our new spinoff to seem relevant!

>quick guys, we need a token black person to spice up our new spinoff to seem relevant!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sx8knHqpeSA&ab_channel=RecombuCars
youtube.com/watch?v=g8b8j9TTNnE&t=7m10s
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35800187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>companion show
>before the base has even proven itself

Wat. What the fuck is this supposed to be about, then?

He is a legitimately entertaining presenter though... not that I plan on watching. What, you ladies can't handle it when everything isn't whitewashed?

>Guys this complete newbie whos entire on screen performance has been 5 minutes of interviews and behind the scenes is really good at presenting

Fuck, I really wanted rebooted Top gear to be decent so we could have 2 legit aut/o/ related shows, but this shit is going to bomb so fucking hard

any hope I had when it was announced, died when this cuck was made the main presenter

>Guys we need someone on the BBC payroll that likes cars
>>Well that radio presenter has like 6 Ferraris, that means he must be an amazing driver
>Fuck it, we've got no one better

>new topgear has killed itself before even starting

hahaha

here's your reply nigger

Really, you knew it was over when the british press labeled it a shitshow before it ever got started. I'll give you the highlights of the article from a month ago:

-Evans apparently crashed a brand new Jaguar tester on his first time around the famed Top Gear track.

-The show “has had to become a lot more PC following the Clarkson row

-New show is having extremely difficult time actually getting ahold of rare/expensive cars now as most of the show's industry connections left with Jeremy

-Evans, is a complete “control freak,” and is at odds with producers and the BBC. He wants total ownership over the show like longtime producer Andy Wilman had, but the BBC refuses based on how much they have riding and invested in the new show

-The BBC wants Evans to give up his radio work to focus on Top Gear, and Evans hasn’t been willing to do that.

-Evans is completely terrible at pre-recorded videos, which is all Top Gear is, to the point he has had multiple on set meltdowns and certain segments having to be reshot over a dozen times

-The production team apparently “doesn’t know anything about cars,” leading the Top Gear magazine staff to be brought in to suggest ideas (Like seriously how the fuck do you even?)

-Test audiences are NOT as excited about Coulthard, Schmitz and Harris. Their appointments came after big names including Zoë Ball, Jodie Kidd and Suzi Perry had all been linked to the revamped show before they ruled themselves out.

-Evans wants Coulthard, Schmitz, and Harris because they’re relative unknowns outside the car world, and he wants to stay the star of the show.

-The folks at BBC are "freaked out" (actual quote) about Clarkson and the gang's new show for its potential as a competitor—and a threat to Top Gear’s audience and revenue.

>Upon hearing the result of the contest Evans; a lifelong member of the National Front, reportedly told BBC producers that he was not prepared let a 'fucking gollywog' present the popular motoring show.
Chris later apologised to Reid telling him it was 'nothing personal' and that 'he just had bad experiences with darkies in the past', before offering him a presenting role on Top Gear's online companion Extra Gear.
>Evans was again in hot water with BBC bosses after alleged racist remarks he made to fellow radio 2 presenter Diane Louise Jordan in 2013 following an on air tirade in which Evans declared 'England was for the English' and that immigration was 'a stain on the Union Jack'
>Chris Evans could not be reached for comment

If only, IRL he's a lefty cuck just like 99% of the people working for the BBC

/pol/ pls

You really showed him mate, good job

A jew killed Top Gear, and created the rule that put Jo Brand on QI every week. I've got every right to be mad at the kike fuck

>Evans reportedly refused to drive the 193 mph Nissan supercar, revealing he 'would never forgive the Japanese for what they did to our boys in the jungle' before adding 'the only good (Jap) was a dead Jap in my eyes'

>to seem relevant!
More like
> To satisfy our new quota system

Any hope of Top Gear remaining decent died when they fired Clarkson and the other two walked out in solidarity.

Latest on it is that the BBC has implemented a quota for 'other races' and the disabled. So they'll have a fat black tranny in a wheelchair to head up a segment about diversity.

>In the unbroadcast sequence Evans compared the bonnet of the Mazda Mx-5 to a "crooked kykes nose", before noting it's the frugality of it's new 1.5L engine.

you know he does car reviews on youtube don't you.
I like him.
youtube.com/watch?v=sx8knHqpeSA&ab_channel=RecombuCars

He's not bad. Does he have what it takes to be a Top Gear presenter? That remains to be seen, but I'm feeling more hopeful for him than Eddie Jordan, for example.

>Jeremy Clarkson was entertaining as fuck
>Hammond had the best facial expressions
>May goes on and on about technical aspects of cars driven

They can't top that trio desu, they should have just put up with Clarkson's shit for the sake of keeping the show running.

Have any of you even SEEN the idiot Clarkson punched

youtube.com/watch?v=g8b8j9TTNnE&t=7m10s

I'm surprised he lasted that long

Honestly the dude is pretty funny.

Honestly get rid of Evans and it would be a decent show

This, he's a pretty unlikable fellow to be honest.

yea, the rest of the cast looks pretty decent except for evans, even the german racing driver would be nice to have on to talk shit to the other guys.

Evans is just that guy that makes the rest of the show shit because of his little ego and lack of taste

Apparently Evans doesn't like Matt LeBlanc, either, so expect that combo to really go places.

If it weren't for LeBlanc being American, I'd say they should just let him host it and forget they ever talked to Evans.

I say let Harris host it and be done with it.

LeBlanc and Harris banter would make the show pretty good with that german chick calling both their drifts a shit.

>german chick calling both their drifts a shit.
Poor tiff, he was trying to drift some pretty non-drift-friendly shit.

After watching a couple of Harris's videos, I agree with this. He and LeBlanc would make a great combo with Schmitz and Reid backing them up.

OBLIGATORY

Wew lads did i walk in on the daily sun/mirror/starr/mail editing room?

None of them should be professional drivers except for the Stig. The whole entertainment value of the show comes from incompetent amateurs dealing with shared misery and screwing each other over. It only works if the pro driver is outside their group.

if he got any more excited

wut ?
is he like that or is it just imposable to avoid such allegations

Seriously the LAST person I want hosting any kind of TV show is that chuckle fuck, I legitimately have no idea how he is so successful because he really is unremarkable. The other four I really want to see, but Evans can kindly fuck off back to radio 2 because him being on the show ruins it for me even when I haven't seen a single run of it yet.

Wew lad did you just walk in from reddit?

Auto youtube channels will literally be higher quality than new top gear.

>Evans told the Sun reporter it was useful to have a few 'jungle bunnies' around to keep the 'BBC top brass off his back' before adding 'dark meat is an acquired taste'

None of this is surprising in the slightest.

I feel like this should be given some context for the Americans.

>BBC is very left-wing, PC, progressive, filled with SJWs.
>Clarkson is Conservative, friends with the Conservative Prime Minister, and makes lots of un-PC stereotypical "racist" jokes and such.
>Top Gear predates this faggy BBC.
>BBC wants desperately rid of Clarkson but knows it will be suicide to axe him or Top Gear.
>SJWs up and down the land desperately want to get rid of DISGUSTING RACIST Clarkson with his Conservative political views and jokes about national stereotypes.
>Literally not a month goes by without lefty faggots who've never seen an episode of Top Gear in their lives starting smear campaigns, and lefty newspaper columnists writing "JEREMY MUST GO, CLARKON EMBROILED IN LATEST BBC SCANDAL" columns.
>This goes on for years (at least 2010 to present as I remember it)
>Latest leftist manufactured scandal comes out when some SJWs find unused unaired Top Gear footage where Jeremy mumbles the nursery rhyme "Eenie meenie minie moh, catch a nigger by the toe". This footage is replaced by an alternative take "catch a tiger by the toe" before broadcast because Jezza and co. recognise that you can make out what he's mumbling. The footage is left in the cutting room.
>BBC jumps on latest Clarkson "scandal" to issue ultimatum. "That's it. One more infraction Clarkson and you're GONE, this is your last warning".
>Clarkson punches producer.
>BBC gleefully finally axes Clarkson.

The fact that none of the new producers know anything about cars is hardly surprising. The only employees the BBC has left are all left-wing 20-something SJW faggots who studied English Literature at some prestigious university.

New Top Gear will be a shitshow.

Fuck man, imagining what could have been is depressing.

>After yet another row with a nigger on staff, Evans was reported to have said, "Hitler would have sorted out these jungle monkeys right quick" before retreating to his child modeling workshop.

Jesus christ, really BBC?

Man, all these news reel quotes have me crying with laughter, I really hope this gets out and someone in the press genuinely believes these.

Get cucked by your mom faget

>Mr. Evans than added to his statement "fire tends to keep the Germans down. Just ask Dresden," which he followed with a slight chuckle

>Evans dismissed MP's objections to the stunt as 'crocodile tears' before blasting Lutyens' monument as a 'shameful folly built to honor those hoodwinked by international Jewry'

And this man is replacing Clarkson?
Would stab this faggot and his ginger teeth

>believing even a word said in green

Green means truth

There was also this: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35800187