>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZhBQXm4yBY
youtube.com/watch?v=OmNXCJt7K3Q
denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5550914179.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna sodablast my engine while still in the frame, like this. Is this a good idea?
youtube.com/watch?v=QZhBQXm4yBY

May buy a proper gravity fed gun

what does it all look like right now?

i just hurt myself running to the window to see what was making a ring-ding-ding 2 smoke sound and it was a fucking scooter

did the battery leak?

I'm still angry

:^)

what's it covered with? I always am a fan of gunking everything before any work gets done.

no the previous ownwer didn't clean cleaning, same bike as pic related

Go ride nigga

I'm too angry to ride

I'm not angry anymore

Bike has been ridden through 13 winters, all of which had brine on the road. Combine that with not cleaning, and you get the aluminium oxide and other general filth.

offical HRC grom.

i want to race it around a go kart track.

Found a screw in rear tyre while inspecting this evening...

It seem to hold air in, am I safe to ride slowly to the nearest tyre shop? It's like 8km away.

Almost a week gone by and still no call from the insurance company to let me know if she's alive or dead.

How is Yamaha R3 for first bike?

good if you don't care about money
if you do, a used bike is better

fine. its made to be a 1st bike. but dont buy a new bike as your 1st. you will replace it in the near future.

>get a 30 year old bike
>works good
>broken rear indicator post
>remove seat and cowl to replace
>find mice nest
>mice have eaten clear through all wiring
>lights had always worked before
>now they do not

how is this even possible???

POST MORE YOU FUCKING SHIT

I plan on buying new, money isn't that big of an issue and I don't want to buy used bikes.

why do most tankpads look gay as fuck?

because tank pads are for cucks???

>tfw live in america
>tfw can't go to the IOM TT
why live tho

youtube.com/watch?v=OmNXCJt7K3Q

rats conduct easily

most I see are solid black or carbon with "brand" (suzuki or somthing)

only cruiser losers buy them in edgy

most?

daily reminder that honda a shit

fair weather faggot

just buy a used R3 im sure you can find one around.

think of the money you save as extra cash to make the bike better then. plus a used one would most likely come with the every day mods that you would do yourself, fender eliminator, frame sliders, swing arm spools.

>I don't want to buy used bikes.
literally why. you're throwing money away on a learner like that. even a year or two old is a much better idea.

are you on probation or something? just get a fucking plane ticket

The wires were miraculously still making contact but now that you disturbed them they arent

you can sell a used bike for what you paid for it as long as you don't fuck it up too badly

What's the smallest bike with the biggest engine?

I want something small and compact for city riding but I don't want to go below 250-300cc

that shit costs money that I don't have.

THIS JUST IN

To some people saving 1-2k isn't really anything worth mentioning

riding the bike didn't disturb them but looking at them did

Kawasaki Z 750 R opinions

If that happened to me I would continue to ride it with the screw in, or maybe pull the screw and plug it. I don't like to throw away tires

Must've been some of those biker mice from mars you used to hear about.

well, it'll take some time till my asshole is unclenched after that vid

grom with a 500$ engine swap and one afternoon

CB500X
B
X

pigfat
CB1000R or GSR750 instead.

There's not that many used ones, if there are it's like a couple hundred less than a new one.

I guess. there's very few vehicles where I would actually buy new though, I would rather avoid taking the initial depreciation hit.

this.

would rather a z1000

>digital camo patterns

you should go as fast as possible
something something centrifugal force will hold the tyre together
t. skid demon

not everyone is as poor as you and needs to buy a 30yo pos bike

>would rather a z1000
there are more of them for sale but i have to restrcit them anyways at first
>le eurocuck

>suzooki
nice meme

why spend 5k on a new R3 when you could spend 3.4k on a year or two old R3? it's not like the bike has changed and service history will probably be all there.

>user wants a R3
>out of curiosity look at used ones on craigslist
>see this
>that price seems a bit high
>look at yamahas site

fucking MSRP is $4,900 how the fuck does he owe the bank $6000 for an R3

people always post high on prices.

when selling something you can always go lower but you cant go higher when negotiating.

this one is $300 less then MSRP and already has a full system.

denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5550914179.html

>what is APR?
>what are dealer fees?
not saying he didn't get raped on it, but when you buy new these are both things that will likely at least attempt to rear their head

HAHAHA

people are so fucking dumb

i saw a judge judy once some bitch owed like $2000 on a financed ps3

he probably financed at like 28.9%, made a few payments and realized he made a terrible financial decision.

>purchased in August of 2015
>currently April of 2016
>owes $6,000 when MSRP is under $5,000

Hes got a lean against it, hes lying.

most likely the difference is split between APR and dealer's fees. walking away with a bike for MSRP out the door is something that's great to shoot for but doesn't always end up happening

>when you could spend 3.4k on a year or two old R3

you mean something that doesn't exist?

apr and dealer fees equal $1100 price jump?
i bought a brand new GSXR600 in 2009 and only had about $250 of dealer fees.

he also had to do some kind of down payment.

Maybe after it was dropped 3 times.

I guess you are right.

dealer fees alone can equal that if you let them take you for a ride.

both times i bought a bike new from a dealer i was able to get it under MSRP.

Who let KitKat make a hondirt shill thread?

he is probably in the military and got scammed by the car/bike dealers outside of base, their pretty ruthless i've seen 18 year old privates paying for a mustang at 25-30% interest

i'm thinking of getting a bike at next winter's dealer expo.. they always have mad deals

.. have reservations about buying new though.. always have

>living in yurop
>having to ask permission to say things
>if you don't being submitted to the shariah caliphate halal punishment
typical yurop

good for you, i did too. the point is that this isn't always the case and people get raped by dealer fees frequently. this guy is one of them obviously.

why is this?

>being KitKat
>not getting your shit kicked in when you come to yurop because you're a cheeky cunt

because they can and the military is chock full of retards who have their first steady job in their lives. you are endlessly warned about this over and over again but it still seems to happen to a huge percentage of dudes. it's especially prevalent after deployment -- you come back and the barracks lot is full of really nice cars, way above what anyone on an enlisted salary makes. 6 months or a year later and it's mostly full of your standard beater ass trucks and assorted shittermobiles

1st time was cause i had my heart set on the white GSXR600

2nd time was cause there wasn't any used 1290s for sale at the time.

i only regret not trying harder to find a used GSXR600 in white but i paid $8799 out the door. so i probably wouldn't have found a much better deal for it used

>dentist asks how I brush my teeth
>tell her I have a very strict order and if I have any doubt I skipped anything I start over again
>mfw she straight up unironically asks me if I am autistic

Guess I'm part of the club now

i went out to record a video again and wiped out on the grass.

fuck.

>being a yuropoor
>thinking you can kick anyones shit in

well are you?

>being triggered by one of the worst tripfags

i think i want cbr600rr and there's plenty of rich retards around me who buy new ones as their first bike so they have low mileage and "will trade for cruiser" type stuff so i don't even know

is she cute

lole

VERY nearly fell off today

accelerated too fast round a corner and started skidding side to side

shit myself

because military bases are bottomless pits of government spending and military servicemen. It also attracts the con men and shady businesses. They will happily con a gullible 18 year old who just joined the military (and doesnt have life experience) into buying whatever they're selling. The women in these towns are the same, they will leech off soldier to soldier for years marrying, divorcing and re-marrying. They also target infantry/special forces guys to marry and pray to god that they die in combat so that they can collect the 400,000$ they get from having a spouse die in combat.

you forgot the webm

m-maybe

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Not Europe, American in fact

How does a cuckfag like you not get your teeth kicked in daily?

By being white :)

sure mehmet

>unironically washing out when you hit the grass
To dream is to meme

yeah im not normally for new bikes but i got great deals both times i tried. but id jump on that sounds like you are in a good area to buy used bikes.

best time to buy used is mid winter cause people get pissed off they are doing payments on something that cant even use here. got a buddy that all he does is flip bikes for money by buying in the winter and selling in the spring, also get to try riding a bunch of different stuff.

>They also target infantry/special forces guys to marry and pray to god that they die in combat so that they can collect the 400,000$ they get from having a spouse die in combat
i have actually seen this exact scenario play out. before i got out the bitch was back on post living with a brand new e-3 private from a sister battalion. fucking scumbags.

If the guys are dumb enough to fall for it they deserve it Tbh

I've seen it plenty of times, just check the craigslist around the areas: "LOOKING FOR INFANTRY GUYS ONLY"

"WANT TO MARRY INFANTRY GUY WHO IS DEPLOYING"

nobody deserves that shit. money could have been collected by their actual family instead.

The gov actually pays your spouse 400k?

you can choose who it goes to. it's called SGLI.