pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI July Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50942?_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy releases on August 3rd
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Mmq3Dpfwiw?t=488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder Chizuru is best girl

First for Tifa.

Just reminding people that FFRK is finished because of how undedicated its fanbase is. Losers.

if you play Record Keeper
consider them like Burst Soul Breaks

Reminder that Chizuru is used goods.

reminder that it never dies if you keep talking about it retarded BE shitter

So are trust moogles going to be more like like a "one an event" deal or "one every five events if you're a whale" deal?

delicious armpit

Aren't they only for specific characters? I imagine they'll be tied into rate up events.

friendly reminder that despite all of the top tier unit discussion, Cecil remains the only must-have unit for later on in the game and that once his banner happens - you should ensure that you pick him up

i'm spending 5 mithril every sunday
i still have characters on level 1

3* are for specific units, 4* raise trust by 5%, 5* raise it by 10*.

Don't they come with rare summons?

Wait wait, so I have to DRAW to get trust fodder? Fuck that

>spending mythril on a sunday
>after over a year of playing and levelling
>with a Festival coming up

WoL can be better than him, actually. Cecil isn't the outright winner among tanks anymore.

You're definitely right though, Cecil is too good not to pick up, especially with his 3* status.

ded general, ded fantasy

According to what I'm reading in the JP wiki, they can come from:

1 - Reward for completing event dungeons

2 - Exchanging with moogle king for event dungeon drops

3 - Exchanging with fat chocobo (300 star quartz each, 2 available)

4 - Monthly ranking reward in the arena

>300 star quartz each
Err, is that stuff easier to get later?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>600 quartz

Fuck this game

They do say it's a bad idea to use the quartz on those.

Sounds like it, since there are other ways to get the moogles.
Still though, does quartz become easier to get later?

I don't think so, you should probably save it for the earring and MP ring.

They drop from those miniature cactuars so they're farmable.

she could tinker on me all night long if you know what i mean

I have never even seen a minituar.

I'd let her change my oil.

I've seen one, but I don't grind the shit out of explorations like some of the other people here do.

Found one in the desert once. It dropped one of those items for a magic key

I found one in Fulan Pass and I forgot to Libra it so it's the only monster in my Guide that's not Complete right now.

I'm not sure if it dropped anything, though.

what did he mean by this?

I'll let her ride the clutch all week long if you know what I mean.

Yeah they don't always drop quartz. Have fun grinding, fuckers

78 exp to rank up and 28 NRG left, what do I do?

276th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

An INT vortex then an ADV vortex. INT vortexes give like 70 exp. You should be able to do both and level with 3 energy left.

reminder to kill yourself terrafag

I did that, thanks. Now Kefka learned Graviga too, so that was alright.

I really hope we get a model for her in the remake that shows us more guns than just the ones on her chest. At least some decently toned abs.

If they are going for ultra detailed though, her hair physics are probably gonna be a nightmare with that long ponytail. Aerith too, but in her case I expect them to emphasize the junk in her trunk and no one will actually notice the hair.

Got 3 5* in one 11 pull. Bismark Revolver and Giant Sword.

rude desu

Yeah me too. She needs at least a nice toned stomach.

Though knowing SE they'll put her in her AC outfit for some explicable reason.

>farming sacred crystals

Apparently, monsters tend to drop more rare items when you overkill, so do that.

If you need only sacred crystals, do the Int vortex.
However if you also need holy crystals stick to Adv.

Literally hell I grinded the 20 I needed for Kefka and Locke but fuck doing that shit.

Do this
Just hit INT and overkill each enemy

I started playing RK recently, never crafted abilities. This is my party and my mats, what should I craft to get most bang for my buck?

Retaliate and a few Double Cuts, as well as whatever healing spell you can make will do until you can get some better stuff.

>Innagural Parade.

Neat. I wanted Seifer SSB though. At least I can finally start honing for a mage team as I got enough damage SBs though they are outdated ones.

Do you think Tifa can handle her liquor? I kinda want to see her drunk.

Oh btw, is the RK pastebin up to date/worth following?

It's got some alright tips, but it's really hit-and-miss. Of course, the hard part for a new player is figuring out what is actually right.

I'd give it a quick read anyway and ask if you want to know anything.

reddit tier garbage really. basically a copy and pase from their website

Ok, since it's not so good. Is there anything you guys think I should keep in mind moving forward? I'm pretty new, as you can see by my previous screenshot

It's because both have different utility as tanks. WoL is the offensive tank while Cecil is the defensive tank. It's easier to get Cecil though since WoL is a 4* minimum while Cecil is a 3*.

Please oh lord be merciful

There isn't really anything else to say other than the obvious. Go as far in the events as you can and go through the story dungeons for stamina shards, and get some RWs of strong attack SBs like Fenrir Overdrive to help you out early.
On Sundays though, you should go through the Exp daily. The extra levels give you some some extra survivability for the fights that are above your level.

WoL can also (kinda) be considered a defensive tank since he has Full Break as well as a 40% ATK/MAG break.

Do I do it guys? Do I take the risk?

Cecil does have healing over WoL so as I said far more defensive. Even their limits are different as WoL does damage while Cecil improves the tankiness of your units.

A question I have is how does a decent party comp looks like. I have all those physical dudes and that's usually enough, and tyro to try to cover elementals to cover the boss requirements, but I have no idea if that's good or stupid.

RK shitters need to leave my fucking board
You should know that BE is the king now retards

>as well as a 40% ATK/MAG break
Oh, I just double-checked and it's 45%.
He also has the improved Cheer that Refia has as well as a 45% DEF/SPR break.
Is it just me or is this guy king of supports?

No.

You just need a healer, really, and a Black Mage can be useful early on but I think I'd only do that if you happen to pick up a 5* magic relic at some point. Other than that don't worry too much until you can make some higher level abilities that actually require a decent amount of investment.

Yes, do it, I trust in you, kupo.

THE ONE RELIC I DIDNT FUCKING WANT FOR FUCKS SAKE I HAVE ENOUGH BUFF SOULS BREAKS

this is a general user.
as long as it's FF it's allowed

You did it, kupo! A 5 star is still a 5 star!

So what's the damage report guys, are any of the 4*s good?

Do you know when they will give you more souls to unlock characters? I would like to pick up Yuna then.

Also is it fine for those black/white mages to be using their staves to hit shit in the head with it? Since you can't really be casting spells on mobs leading to a boss.

No. Was this your first 11 pull or something?

They give out a soul as a reward in most, if not all events these days. I'd hold on to a couple in case you pick up a good SB for a character you don't have, but I guess they give them out quickly enough that it doesn't really matter.
And yeah, it's fine for them to do that if the others can handle the mobs.

My third 11 pull, so far I haven't gone more than 2/11 and the only damaging SB I've gotten from one is Vaan's Windshear which I want to replace cause Vaan's kinda fragile

>Cecil does have healing over WoL
To be fair, it's not like you just can't slap Cura on WoL.

Vaan isn't fragile at all. Is he underlevelled, or does he just have bad armor?

Cecil has Curaja at 6*.
Though WoL does have Raise, which I'm pretty sure Cecil doesn't.

He's about the same level as everyone else but he seems to take more damage than everyone else and the enemies always seem to gang up on him so he's usually knocked out or has a status effect

Sounds like he just has bad armor then, because he's pretty much average for a frontliner when it comes to survivability.

Cecil's LB outshines WoL for any piece of challenging content, that and the ability to off-heal along with the 75% cover chance(WoL only gets a 30% chance passively with a 50% chance that he can cast for 25mp) makes him still the best tank in the game - he's also a god in PvP

What do you mean by off-heal?

be a secondary healer to your main one when your squad gets nuked by aoes

I know people told me to not be spoiled about not getting a damaging SB but fuck I just keep getting Medica and Buffs

Oh. Are breaks not that effective in BE? Because it seems like a 30% break and a 45% break would really mitigate a lot of that kind of thing.

Took me forever to get a medica and it sucked big time without it, you're doing fine.

not really when the enemy can use multiple aoes in one turn

How do I know I'm ready for a higher difficulty? e.g. the EXP dungeon at the normal level, I can do just fine, but then I go to the hard one and just get one shot, left, right and center.

Same goes for regular dungeons, when do I know that X difficulty may be too much? The numbers seem arbitrary so I'm having a really hard time figuring out where I should move to and where I should wait before trying to fight.

>have Cecil, Firion, CoD, Golbez and Kefka with just free summon tickets
>tfw temporarily free from the gashapon hell
RK never gave me good stuff.

They're very effective.
Even with breaks though, the later trial bosses and such hit like fucking trucks

here is a boss much later on - you can see it gets full breaked and still shits out damage, even to the CoDs who have ridiculously high elemental resists

youtu.be/6Mmq3Dpfwiw?t=488

I've gotta remember to actually use the favorites function in RK, because switching back to my main party after grinding Sunday Funday sucks.

>Same goes for regular dungeons, when do I know that X difficulty may be too much? The numbers seem arbitrary so I'm having a really hard time figuring out where I should move to and where I should wait before trying to fight.
Difficult to say, really. The numbers are very arbitrary, all I can say is just try to work your way up and try to get a feel for it, that's how most of us did it I'm sure. If you can't do Hard, just grind Normal. How high you can go is more based on your gear than your level though, the main asset levels give you is extra HP for surviving stronger fights.

So breaks are pretty much completely necessary, right?

L-lightning is da best

>people actually watch other people play mobile games

You haven't seen all the videos of jap streams of RK/BE posted here? It's way more common than it should be.

Breaks and Cecil's LB are very highly valued, let's leave it at that

In 8 how badly will I fuck Ifrit if I junction 100 Blizzaras into Squall's Elem-Att slot? I know Ifrit isn't hard but I want to try for the lowest time allotment

Oh yeah, Cecil's LB is pretty stupid.

>but I want to try for the lowest time allotment
That's not hard to do at all even with zero grinding, dude.

Another important thing is that a lot of other units have breaks, but Cecil's LB is just disgusting.

It's worth it to try to get any of the top tier 3* units if they get a banner, but don't even aim for 4* or 5* base units or you'll just disappoint yourself.

>but don't even aim for 4* or 5* base units or you'll just disappoint yourself
I was about to disagree about the 4* point, but then I remembered that I didn't actually get many Chizurus while rerolling.

Actually, that autistic rerolling spree I did really put into perspective just how bad the draw rates are for this game in general. I'll be keeping an eye out for Cecil, Zidane, and a bunch of other valuable 3*s. But I probably won't go for anything higher until that FF3 banner comes out.

how soon is orbfest?