Anyone tried using a touch up pen on a keyed mark? Worth trying?

Anyone tried using a touch up pen on a keyed mark? Worth trying?

sik flapz bro u rally?

>touch up pen
>let it dry
>wax car

Can you run your nail on it? Does it get caught?

>Hurp a durp
>I hate that cars don't throw rocks at me
>I'll shit on him instead
Are you autistic? Every fucking car should have some form of flap. Be it this kind or fucking the hard plastic.

Looks deep. You're fucked.

Did you anger someone by blowing a vape cloud at them?

if every car should have them, why was your subaru the first car you bought them for? because you saw all the other vape bros buy them?
how are your hella horns?

Yeah, it's to the metal sadly. I just ordered a color matched one. Never used one before, so I figured I ask on here.
Yeah, because only people that rally use mud flaps. Go back to your coloring book you autistic fuck. Keep it inside the lines.

>because only people that rally use mud flaps
no, it's only faggot subaru owners that don't have a mind of their own

>Your subaru
>you
get lost newfag

touch up pens will stop rust. they are made for this sort of thing. if you dont like the result be prepared for lots of sanding and spraying to level the paint depth. do it before rust sets in.

Or could it be the dirt roads I live on and the salt that gets put out all the time in town?! No, common sense is for people that don't have a mind of their own. Kudos

It'll look like shit unless you wet sand it after and machine polish it.

why didn't you put those on any of the cars you had before?

Have you tried not being a total cunt to people, so they don't key your shit?

You will have now 100 excuses why it's not the case, but we all know that you deserved that.

The touch up pen works neat for such scratches. Wont do wonders, it will be slightly visible when you know where it was.

You're the kind of faggot that cheats on his girlfriend just because she got pissy with him once.

Worthless scum.

Not that guy, but abother subaru owner.

I don't really get the h8. I saw a subaru with mudflaps and thought, "I like how that looks, I'll also do that."

I hate to burst you bubble but that's how most aesthetic decisions are made.

I didn't put them on my previous car because I didn't give a fuck about my last car.

I just wanted to challange you a bit OP. Of course i was a total dick to you and would deserve my shit wrecked to. But i'm not like that in person.
I did this so you might consider rethinking your attitude towards people you piss off.
The pain of such scratches is not nice. Nobody likes that stuff.

>some faggot starts shit
>you tell them to piss off and stop being a faggot
>they key your car
>You are in the wrong for telling a faggot doing stupid shit to piss off
FUCK OFF

Sick car breh, u bus ride?

Just take it to a body shop, that can't be more than 6 or 7 hundred to fix. Fuck touch up paint.

>click on this thread hoping for some useful advice and insight cuz my pristine ranger is door dinged to fuck
>quickly devolves into mindless shit posting
Anyone that feels the need to attack people over dumb shit is pathetic.

You're a just sheep then and should get the fuck out my board.

Wow you're quick to anger. No wonder your car got keyed. You must've really spazed out at someone for a trivial offence.

And no, the touch up pen won't work on that deep of a scratch. Just as you deserve.

>some random faggot comes up
>smacks your mirror
>tell them to fuck off
>they key your car
>you are in the wrong
You support feminism don't you.

did you miss your bus?

I'm sure it was entirely unprovoked on your part. Go on, tell me how the world is against you, and everything that ever goes wrong is someone else's fault.

Enjoy repainting your car fagtron. Hopefully you'll get at least a few months before someone else decides to be a "random faggot" and damage your property for "no reason".

>le mud flaps are only for rally autists may may
Anybody not running mudflaps on their car doesn't like their car very much.

Niggers will just key nice things. There's no guaranteed motive behind it.

>some random faggot
What don't you understand about that?

>faggot comes up to car
>smacks mirror
>doesn't say anything
>doesn't look at you
>you tell them to fuck off
>they start to walk away
>key your car
>continues to not say anything
Faggots like this exist, they are just there to be faggots they don't need a reason. They will just do it.

Like your shit posting, you are a faggot for shit posting.

Op here, no, I didn't do anything to deserve getting keyed. Whoever it was keyed about 12 other vehicles in that parking lot. I put mud flaps on the car because there is tons of salt where I live and I drive on a lot of dirt roads. Just looking for opinions on pens like this so I can just fix the damn thing. Also, I've had mud flaps on my last 2 vehicles.

I feel sorry that your thread has devolved into shitposting so quickly, OP. I can tell you that touch up pens will not remove all traces of the scratch. The previous owner of my car used a pen on my rear quarter, and although you can't see it from a distance, up close it looks like a snail has travelled over it. The pen will have distinctly different reflective properties to the clear coat and if you're like me, it'll annoy the shit out of you.

You can try touch up but you'll always be able to see that. Best option is probably wax and polish.

>thinking everyone has a motive for their actions
>thinking most people aren't just faggots
>being this much of a blind cuck

Reminds me of a time where I parked in the corner away from everyone. Come back to my car and there's a fresh door ding, no other car around. Some motherfucker parked next to mine, slammed their door, and drove off like a fucking faggot. Guess I deserved that huh.