Can anyone here redpill me on the history of Turkroaches?

Can anyone here redpill me on the history of Turkroaches?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Greeks and other people live there for thousands of years and since the beginning of mankind
>Turks come in and kill them all

This is all the knowledge you need to know on Anatolia and turkeys history.

They were a nomadic group like the Huns, Magyars, Mongols, and so on.

They happened to hit the Byzantine empire at a point where they were very weak, and used the administrative structure of that to administer their new emperor.

The Ottomans lasted quite long for an empire started by nomads.

Were they Arabs or Mongols though? Many Roaches claim online that they're Mongolic or some shit. But they look arabs.

Turks are basically turkified greeks, who in turn were hellenized anatolians (carians, lydians, hittites, frygians etc)
Greeks basically did the same thing with turks, with alexander they conquered asia minor and slowly hellenized it.

None of the above.

The Eurasian steppe isn't called the womb of nations for nothing.

turks are lingustically altaic, one branch is turkish another is mongol, they are genetically closes to armenians georgians greeks syrians follow them. I mentioned a bit here culturally ottomans take a lot of Persian legacy (they were under their influence since Seljuk Era) with a dash of byzantine culture. turkish classical music is basically byzantine music in another language.

>steppe niggers
>converted to islam after arabic conquests
>adopt persian language and customs after arriving in persia
>conquer persia
>subjugated the abassid caliphate
>wrecked byzzie shit at manzikert
>conquer anatolia
>establish sultunate of rum (rome)
>mongols show up
>wreck everybodys shit
>old seljuk empire collapses
>anatolia becomes a cluster fuck of minor beyliks
>one of them under house osman expanded
>form the ottoman sultanate
>finally finish wrecking byzantium shit
>conquer constantinople
>become ottoman empire
>proceed to wreck the mamluks shit
>become caliph
>conquer the middle east
>invade europe numerous times
>fight off crusades
>political instability leads to new factions forming
>genocide occurs
>ww1 happens
>arabs want indepedence from decadent turks
>brits want the ottomans distracted
>arab revolution happens
>ottoman empire collapese
>republic of turkey forms
>be secular democracy
>deny genocide
>become islamic sultanate again in 21st century

>with*
as if they were*

They make Christfags and /pol/tards butthurt and it makes me lol

>converted to islam after arabic conquests
>adopt persian language and customs after arriving in persia
Did not even finished reading but this is wrong, it was persians not arabs that converted them. They did fought a lot against arabs before that though.

Not really. The Arab conquest of Transoxiana is what led the Turks to become muslim,

Conversion by sword is a meme pushed by atheist, turks did not became muslims in 700s when they were being slaughthered, their conversation happened slowly in centuries. Just as Persia did not became totally muslim after the fall of sassanian empire.

and most of the islamic evangelism done to turks were done by persian muslims

I never said they were converted by the sword. But the conquest brought Persian language, culture and Islam to the Turkic people.

converted to islam after arabic conquests is a bit far fetched, they convereted to islam because of persians. Yes persians are muslim because arabic conquest and so on, but thats a one large chain, in that same logic, Rome fell because mohammad was born. Yes there is a connection but again the connection is very long.

just semantics, I know.

The connection is hardly long. The conquest of Transoxiana is part of the Arab Conquests and brought the area under the controls of the Arab Caliphs.

Under the Umayyads Turks were mainly servants working in Persia and hence picked up Persian culture and language. Under the Abbasids they became soldiers and generals which led to them eventually conquering the Abbasids.

>>Turks come in and kill them all

Wrong. As with every single other civilization ever, only the ruling class was foreign. The people living in Turkey today are mostly the exact same people that have lived there for thousands of years

I'm saying that conversion of persians played a far greater role than conquest of transoxiana. Turks resissted islam most during umayyad aggression, and they converted most during the post umayyad era.

Though I'm not an authority or anything, I must say that I'm just parroting Ilbert Ortayli's theory, he might be right or you might be. Though I'm not knowledgeable enough to abandon an academicians theory and place my bet on you (no offense) I cant find where he stated this but If you have any sources about islamization of turks I would be glad to check them out later on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide

The turkified greeks-armenians-assyrians killed those who remained christian, what is your point?

You really think the turk nomads holocausted all the native anatolians and greeks when they conquered byzantium, you fucking moron?

I really don't understand your point, I'm not baiting.
Turks arrived around 11th century, they were a minority, in ages some locals became muslim-turkified while others maintained their original culture and remained christians. In the late 19th-20th century, genocides-exiles-agreements occured, which created a more homogenous nations. Genetically turks are very similar to armenians and greeks, the difference was cultural and religious. Enver looked far more like an armenian than like a slant eyed mongol

That just blurs the line between different groups of people and ethnicities. You may as well apply the same logic to Germany and the Polacks during the final solution.

The line is blurred, nearly a thousand years of turkic dominion, greeks-armenians converting to islam, turks converting to christianity (google karamanlides) does that.

Turks did not teleported to asia minor in 1870 and began to slaughter the native greeks-armenians. And up until late 19th-early 20th century there were plenty of Christians in asia minor, and plenty of muslims around balkans. The genocides the population exchanges did cleared the blurred lines and made it more homogenous