Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

KToS patch coming 26th July: tosbase.com/news/246/Introducing-the-Team-Battle-League/

R8 Info Swordsman: tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=38

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! R8 Soon!

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n (embed)

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : There's only one KToS server
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117666
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117666.133f657585.113545.1f2131516f83
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111444f.293f51657585.1f6575.15
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117666.1d213f51657585.113545.1f213141516f718591a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/Ohayou/ when?

Atom here.

>tfw wanting to level a new character but I still can't figure out what to make it

is this game worth playing yet, or is it still a laggy mess?
i can live with being a swordie with no damage as long as i dont get lag killed every time

Did that one salute templar ever prove his guild actually exists?

6th at stuck at work just watching my guild get to slaughter Desu and GuiltyCrown.

swaaz here

Hey what's up

nope, just another username with BR at the end and begs for attention

can you disable the stupid GvG messages from the chat? it's god damn annoying, almost as bad as gold sellers spam

I-is that Karga?

What are people's hopes and dreams for archer and cleric r8? I would like to see cannon get a bit better, but that will come with blast lvl10 and the confirmed magic circle buster.
Clerics I'm more interested in, I hope they're gonna be as interesting as sword r8 is.

I want Falconer3 to get something pretty kick ass.
Other than that, I hope both new classes aren't mounted like the names seem to imply.

Karga isn't the one in charge of Clover..

>start on orsha
>get motherfucking faggot ass quest from klaipedo
>motherfucking have to fucking go to mines after doing orsha quest

just fucking epin you fucking hehehehe man

I hope the game suddenly becomes good on Tuesday!

No.

u get the same from starting at klaipeda, the quests arent required

?

no i meant job change quest, i chose orsha questline that has less work to become a priest and got klaipedo one

So I'm about to make my guild and I've been wondering is there guild storage that anyone can take from?

Someone queue for 175

Happened when I made a barb once. Orsha is so much better in my opinion, all my alts are orsha residents now.

Nope

no

Orsha is bad for Clerics, since everything in that shithole flies.

>No info on whatever happened with that FP meeting
How am I supposed to decide if I want to join or not?

Guild storage is purely for the GL's use, he can send stuff from there to the mailboxes of member.
Members don't have access to it at all, aside from viewing what's inside.

The meetup ended. I got the information I needed from 15 of our 31 current members. After that, we went to Bees for some 2fps hogland.

how long are you going to be doing the pvp thing tonight?

Is there a requirement now?
Is there any sort of idea of classes needed for pvp/pve?

>Karga has 5 hamster eggs, plus his and Mia's and maybe more
>FP has 1 egg

Not LP but we need another Sorc2/3 pretty badly, and we're painfully short on Kino3s as well. Both of those are from a PVP perspective.

The requirement includes a focus on one or more PVP-side aspects of the game, be it open world GVG, team battle, or guild battle.

I missed the meeting, when are you coming back?

We've been PvPing all day today. Fortunately, between Bad Apple, Desu, and GuiltyCrown, we've had a very high encounter rate this week. All three of them only engage in large numbers, and Desu partners up with GuiltyCrown, meaning extended fights are usually a bad idea.

From this point onwards, I am only accepting people who are at least Rank5. Everyone must be PvP oriented, either Team Battle or Guild Battle.

I am still in the process of doing a census on everyone in the guild, but is spot on. I'd like a couple of dedicated Sorcerers, and Kinos are still pretty good, even after being nerfed.

We'll have a second meeting tomorrow at noon(server time), just for people who missed this one. Anyone who can't make it to either meeting will be contacted individually.

Should I save rarities from worldboss drops and sell them after Tuesday?

what do you think user-kun?
bit surprised this was ignored

For clarification,

>Everyone must be PvP oriented, either Team Battle or Guild Battle.

I meant that everyone must actively participate in PvP content. People who are PvE-only will not not be accepted. Doesn't mean we won't do PvE, just that the slots will be reserved for people who do PvP.

pitch to me as detailed as you want on why I should play this game.

Go play something else.

>Sorc
Sounds like a total pain due to needing cards and leveling them. Not exactly against it, since I know it's an easy grinding class, but I'd be hopeful for help in some form in working on it.

>Kino3
Isn't that a con focused build? That doesn't sound remotely fun to level, honestly. Kino is like my favorite concept of a class though, and playing it in beta was a lot of fun for me.

>I am only accepting people who are at least Rank5. Everyone must be PvP oriented
Does the rank 5 have to be pvp? Cause I have a rank 6, but it isn't particularly geared for pvp or anything.
I'm completely fine for working on a pvp character, but my main is probably not going to be all that great at it.

What is the ultimate spell shop pardoner build? Simony not necessary but would be a plus.

FP's sorcs are poorly built, why would I join a pvp guild with shitty pvp specs?

>needing cards and leveling them
Honestly not that big of a problem. The hardest part is getting the Temple Shooter card, which I'm sure someone in the guild would give you, if not someone from /tosg/ probably will. I had to level my Glackuman to 10 as well and had no trouble, you get plenty of cards just from your daily 200 runs and any alts you have cards lying around on.

>Kino3
Yes it is. Most Kino3 will be full con, and I won't lie, it'll be kind of a pain to level, but psychic pressure makes things a lot easier. I was Wiz3Kino2 so lived most of that life. There's two popular ways to do Kino3, either Wiz Cryo3 Kino3 which yes, will be a pain in the ass to level, but ice wall + pressure meme melts bosses at least. The other is Wiz3 Kino3 Warlock, which is the "I want to be a Kino but I also want to kill people" build, in which case your kill speed is as good as any other non-Ele3 wizard with quick cast surecast pressure, quick cast surecast pole, and quick cast warlock skills.

Sorcerers are wanted because Templeshooters are immune to FPS drops. They continue fighting regardless of client and connection conditions. They're really strong, so when 2 masses of players are struggling to move, the Summon can easily snipe tons of people unhindered.

Kino is mostly wanted for the disabling spells. All PvP-spec wizards must go heavy CON, it's not exclusive to Kinos.

The Rank5 requirement is just for the sake of culling people who drop the game before getting to that point. Up until now, I have invited anyone that asked, even if they were level 1. As you'd expect, up to 30% of those end up going inactive before getting to Rank5.

So yeah, it doesn't have to a PvP-grade Rank5, I just need to know you played the game that far and won't start posting here in /tosg/ about "Hey guys, where do I level up around level 80?"

priest3 paladin3

rank5 requirement is just so nobody here will shitpost about how you dont power level new members anymore

dvine please ask atom to rename valhalla to peanut gallery

what "pvp-spec" wizards do you even have, cats has low con

D:

>The hardest part is getting the Temple Shooter card, which I'm sure someone in the guild would give you, if not someone from /tosg/ probably will.
Well I wouldn't really be expecting to be outright given a card, just help figuring out how the grimoire works and the like and advice on how to best level them.
What would a pvp sorc build even look like? wiz3/linker/sorc3?

>The other is Wiz3 Kino3 Warlock, which is the "I want to be a Kino but I also want to kill people" build
That one sounds more appealing of the two. I can't stand not having any real power for myself in a fight.

>Sorcerers are wanted because Templeshooters are immune to FPS drops
Ah, so on the rare chance that this gets fixed, sorcs wouldn't be quite as appealing.

>Kino is mostly wanted for the disabling spells. All PvP-spec wizards must go heavy CON, it's not exclusive to Kinos.
Does it have to be 100% con though? Or are they free to do something like 2:1 con:int?

It must be a damaged, troublemaker guild

oh shit

>Spell Shop
>Need to wait for rank9 for Pardoner2
retard

He has enough to get the job done. It's fine to have one or two glasscannons, they can be protected by the Templar C2 Shield Generator.

>Ah, so on the rare chance that this gets fixed, sorcs wouldn't be quite as appealing.
It's not broken, it doesn't have to be fixed.

is the GvG scenario thinguie normalized like arena? and are you stipped of your special items?

or does everything count? like max level max attributed +15 items are going to faceroll GvG?

>It's not broken, it doesn't have to be fixed.
I mean the FPS issues.
I know, it's a hilarious thought for korean mmos nowadays.

that's not me. when i was in futureproof i wanted to power level people. i never asked anybody to do it for me without me directly offering them money. i never ask for a free ride unlike somebody isn't my issue it was something i wanted to do myself.

i don't see why it's a peanut gallery either. they're active and do lots of wb and plan to do pve so they're pve heroes which suits me.

>That one sounds more appealing of the two. I can't stand not having any real power for myself in a fight.
Kino3 Warlock can kill anyone in one simple combo. You activate quick cast, and drop your Raise. If you caught someone, you place Pole of Agony on them, and they're dead. The damage is ridiculous. Pole of Agony is nerfed in both duration and damage on kToS (so probably for us Monday) but it still kills just about anyone in a single cast so it honestly doesn't matter. Gravity Pole is going to lose the CC aspect when the kToS patch drops, but still deals very respectable damage with quick cast, and you can use it to kill people you Raised.

Kino3 Warlock could get away with 1:1 CON/INT.

Gear matters in both Team Battle League and Regional Guild Battles in Korea. Skill scrolls cannot be used, dispellers included, but other consumables such as potions work fine. I don't know about the artifact sub-weapons as I've never seen them being used.

Wow, good job killing level 160 Desu members. Real proud of you FP
>rank5 requirement to join FP
You guys are fucking worse than FOE at this rate.

>you must play the game for at least 6 hours to join
>this is worse than FOE
Now THIS is Discordposting.

Some skills have pvp only mechanics, like reduced duration on debuffs, halved damage, etc. Otherwise, it all works the same. All PvP damage has 50% slapped on it, even for Field PK.

Oh, that. If they have any hopes of the game ever living in the long term, they have to do something about it. The current state of the game is hardly what'd call an Alpha State.

DON'T SAY ANYTHING ALIVE

That definitely sounds appealing.
I'd like to hear some more on sorc before I decide though.
I'm sure I have stuff messed up, but how would this be adjusted? tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117666

To be fair, korean mmos get away with worse anymore.
It's just funny remembering aika and how buttery smooth that game was and it thrived on HUGE pvp battles.

;^)))))

IT'S INCREASING

I don't know all that much about sorc. My leveling partner is rolling one but only taking one circle.

As far as I know, this is correct up until Sorc3. But I'd really have it proofread by someone with more experience in that specific class. I believe Karga plays this exact build, and can speak for their GVG ability from experience, so I'd really try to get a hold of them if possible.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117666.133f657585.113545.1f2131516f83

>hurr any criticism against FP must be from discord
No wonder so many people hate FP.

Hi. This isn't my blog. She's gorgeous. Not married, soon. No further questions unless they're about the game please.

>Didn't link the right link
Whoops. tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111444f.293f51657585.1f6575.15

I dunno, looking at the skills just don't really strike me.
Getting to ride your summon sounds really cool, but eh...
I think I'll go with Kino.

Play the game.

I wish. The closest I can do to playing the game right now is murdering bees, but rest assured, bees are being murdered.

I think I'll stay away from FP, Clover seems to have less drama/shitposting in comparison. I will try to contact Karga tomorrow.

you don't have to do any shit-posting/drama stuff. I'm in the guild and I enjoy it without all that garbage.

FP here
Don't join FP
FP out

Atom here.

Join Valhalla, we make fun of Lolipan a lot. dvine is really good at it hahahaha.

Atom out.

Clover literally has an exploiter in their guild

There is a lot of drama on the forums about it

Which is?

>I think I'll trust this general's opinion and falseflagging instead of researching, trying it and making my own judgement

I'm not gonna namedrop, but I'm sure you know who it is come on now

Patsch

>forums

>Sudden error when changing characters crashing the game half the time
How the fuck do they break their game when not even patching?

Post the positive pregnant stick one

patsch did nothing wrong

>build is almost exactly the same as a lolipan build
patsch did a lot wrong

Yeah, he's just a selfish prick
Desu are just crybabies

patsch was first and also thaum c2 not thaum c3

so patsch did nothing wrong

so now that GvG arena is finally here, is F.O.E. finally going to come back and destroy Kekpedos?

except exploiting thauma bug to get millions of hp and overpowered summons

he even boasted about it in the thread
I sent this webm to IMC btw as well

Nothing personal, I just feel like I don't want to be associated with Futureproof's drama, that's all.

no. patsch build is great and outside of kino2 i'd recommend it heavily for pvp if you want the reversi and transpose over the magnetic field and other goodies kino has. patsch was mvp breaking their spawn camp a couple times.

Please point to all this FP drama

Here's the skill build on my Sorc: tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117666.1d213f51657585.113545.1f213141516f718591a4

Bats will be your main burst, Riding in with TS and using its Rapidfire skill is also good for breaking positions.
JP is really good with your skills, use it when.
Once you unload your burst, hang back and let your TS do its thing.
Don't send it forward alone unless it's a 2fps situation, it'll get bursted down quick otherwise.

One weakness of the build I've found recently (fighting Desu) is against Invocation.
If you have your Bats out and a warlock MMs you, it'll kill some, spawning dark orbs, which kills more bats, starting a chain reaction that can kill you if you're standing still.
As such don't use Bats when dueling a Warlock while they still have MM up.

I'd still recommend Sorc2Warlock as a more balanced build, unless the 15v15 GvG arena really becomes a total slideshow.

Not that I'm dissuading you from joining us, but the FP drama is way overblown.

imc fault not patsch fault