When you're walking back to your car from doing something and you see two black guys slowly walking towards your car

>when you're walking back to your car from doing something and you see two black guys slowly walking towards your car

Honestly, I don't get it.

what do

jesus fucking christ racists are this stupid

bet you wear a dick lengthener because your afraid terrell will steal your bitch

upvoted

Hi /tv/

I live will were shit gets stolen allot.

What so you stand around like a little bitch at a "safe" distance while you wait for them to leave?

This literally /tv/: the post

> Black guys
They're probably just walking back to their own car. No problem there.

> Short white guys in tracksuit bottoms and hoodies
Thieves. Probably going to try and mug me, steal the car, stab me, or some combination thereof. Get prepared to kick their underfed asses.

Oh hell no, but my initial reaction would be what you described. We're not allowed to conceal weapons here so it's always a dodgy situation.

Acknowledge the situation and remain alert. Try to keep the car between you and them if possible. Don't let yourself get boxed in, and keep your hands ready to draw if shit goes south.

had this happen once. they came over to compliment my wheels

Kek.
This is exactly how a nigger that will steal your car talks.

Sup, bizzaro-world user? How you been? How's things with Romney as president?

Continue walking to my car because I'm not a bitch. If they stop and look at my car then I ask them what's up and if they need anything causing them to leave.

Put hand on my CZ 9mm and get my shit.

>college sends out an email every semester about making sure your car and shit doesn't get stolen
>car is in the top ten most targeted

>slavshit
please end thyself

Shoot on sight

>implying there's anything wrong with CZs
While I only own Swiss and Italian copies, I love the CZ design.

>being scared of blacks

Typical cumskin

Op get out more often.

>walking back to car
>see two boomers talking next to my car
>overweight boomer leaning on my trunk

Sorry to spook ya, my brotha and I just saw your WAT stickers and wanted to say "what up" but didn't realize you were such a lil bitch.

>car gets stolen
>"huh, it was probably a white person."
said no-one, ever.

Thats fine, you are free to walk where you please unless its toward the inside of my garage or at me in a threatening manner. When you are on my property, you no longer have a race, creed, sexual orientation, etc. You are on an equal field with any other guest I have. The minute you attempt theft or violence, it will be answered with a get out or a bullet it is that simple. Racism exists and always will, but you do not have to profile if you choose not to and can make decisions on a person to person basis. Situational awareness is key to this and should be practiced daily.

Do you live in a "racially sensitive" TV program where all criminals are white to avoid offending minorities

>responds to justified profiling with actual racism

just wait till 2 black dudes rob you

>people being nice to blacks in this thread

Around blacks, never relax.
I was like most blacks and white guilt cucks ITT, I didn't think much of it and was friends with a black dude for a very long time.

Here's a story
>was friends with a black dude from teens
>he was basically my best friend
>we are both into cars
>I always used to lose tools in my garage
>thought I was clumsy
>long story short
>went to his house
>found all my missing tools in a hidden box

>black people
K

Call police.
Police kill niggers
Win.

>shit that never happened.txt
I'm not defending the idiots in here but if you think all black people are niggers you're just as bad as the ones defending said niggers

Seriously how insecure is /k/ that you fucktards look for any excuse to blog about your guns
>durr hurr I'm so manly look how manly I am lol

Same level as brotruck drivers

Just letting you know that I carry in case you try something stupid, you fucking nigger

>look at them
>one is still wearing mcdonalds gear and clearly just got off a long day's work of flipping burgers and avoiding drug tests
>the other one is in a button-down shirt, but he's pulled the tails out, must be a college boy, probably plays football
>happily regard the gentlemen of color as they admire my car briefly and continue on their way to buy some dank weed

>getting extremely defensive and e-thugging when called on attention whoring
Confirmed insecure manchild

That's a very plausible story. I'm black and I was raised around niggers. Through the power of resistance I didn't turn into a nigga. Believe me the urge to steal shit is always there but I value friendship over petty theft.

Yeah you need to get out of this thread and stop replying to all the logical answers. Actually get off Veeky Forums if you're going to be getting your feelings hurt when they talk about black people

I carry a gun.

I've used said gun twice in my life in self defense. At this point, I fully expect every shady character on the street to attempt to rob me.

I hit the panic button and gauge the reaction

How's the gated community life treating you?

How is that "urban" experience with your savages treating you?

>not pitying and loathing them at the same time

found the guilty white liberal

What state fambot?

Set off remote car alarm duhh

There is a fucking big red button in almost every cars key no matter how shitty and cheap it is.

It usualy says "Panic", and it's there for a reason.

>walk out of my apartment complex to go buy some smokes since I'm out, ~12am
>walk past 2 Hispanic guys, they have their hoods up and are looks gangster as fuck
>just on impulse I say "how ya doin man"
>they nod at me and say "good man good"
>I get in my car, drive to gas station and buy smokes
>driving back, as I'm pulling back into apartment garage I think
>"ya know I shouldn't be so racist, I thought they were gangster but they greeted me like anyone else and were friendly, they probably are just living their lives same as me"
>so I walk out the door of the garage and walk face to face with the same 2 guys, only now they're trying to smash open this 2'x2' square safe on a big rock
>they both freeze and stare at me, and I'm just kinda standing there smoking a dart
>we all just stand there and stare at each other for like 10 seconds
>I turn and walk up to my apartment

And that's the day I realized that I probably hold my stereotypes for a good reason and I'm just not going to bother trying not to anymore.

>be a racist asshole
>use a picture of a comedian that routinely berated racist assholes

Call police
Police show up 40 minutes later.
Your car is gone.
Cops shoot your dog and fine you for not properly controlling it when they bust your front door down to make sure your car isn't inside your house.

No, I live in the south of England, where 90% of the petty criminals are white scumbags.
Either the chavs, the irish pikeys, or eastern europeans.

>and keep your hands ready to draw
Don't come any closer! I have a pen and paper, and I'm not afraid to use it!
> What this cracka sayin?
Stop, or I'll draw an offensive caricature of you!

Florida, but I've since moved to Texas.

First time it was some hobo who pulled a straight razor on me when I was walking to my hotel room with pizza. Drew my gun, and he ended up screaming like some autist on /r9k/ while the other hobos went on their way.

Second time I was coming home from a doctor's appointment and I saw some dude trying to pry open my front door with a crowbar early in the morning. I got out of my car, pulled my gun and started screaming at him to get on the ground. He started crying saying that he was "so sorry" and he just was bawling on the floor with his hands on his head until police arrived. Had to replace the door because it kept blowing open during any wind gusts.

Kek you can spot the beamer beaner so quickly.

Found the progressive libcuck

"I just donated my mortgage to Bernie, match me!"