Hey Veeky Forums, I need help, I'm having a really hard time finding the FRS body kit for sale...

Hey Veeky Forums, I need help, I'm having a really hard time finding the FRS body kit for sale. Nobody seems to sell it by itself. I get that Toyota and Subaru want you to buy their factory conversion, but what if you already have a Corolla like I do? Is there any way I can get the kit and do the conversion myself? Do I need to know somebody in Toyota to get the parts?

As in you're trying to make your corolla look like an FR-S?

Exactly. Can you help?

Why would you want to do that?

I already have a 13' Corolla, I like the FRS version looks better so I figure why not just put on the body work.

what a shitty meme.

So I can get all the bitches

Nice bait, taking this for future use.

Are you baiting? This feels like bait. Am I being baited right now?

How is this bait? My friend works for Toyota and said all they are is a Corolla with a body kit. I'm just hoping somebody knows where I can buy JUST the body kit.

Ok, phew I was worried someone was really so stupid as to think that was the case. Glad you're just trolling. I'm relieved that there aren't people in this world that are that stupid.

wait... they aren't the same car?

hope you get cancer

Jesus, I hope you die in a fire.

So holy shit, are they the same car or aren't they? Did my friend lie to me?

your friend probably just thinks it's still the 80s

I appreciate this less-used kind of trolling but we all know you're trolling.

Actually he is always humming/singing this song with the line 'running in the 90s' I think he thinks it is the 90s.

Give it up man, the jig is up. Not even eurobeat references will save you now.

You wont catch me so easily next time, user.

You need to have a Scion tC for the body kit to work. When he said a Corolla he meant the Scion tC because the letters tC stand for Toyota Corolla. You'll notice the Scion tC is a two door, like the Scion FRS. Your Corolla is a four door so unfortunately the body kit doesn't fit it.

Eh was 5/10 till this post. Maybe you should try reddit?