/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>"Old Soldiers" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/ana-old-soldiers

I can't believe you made me start up my game to do this. Post your rank too.

Hello brother.

haha

hi X d

D.Va is butts
Tracer is best

Hana Song

Who do you mostly play? any suggestions to crawl out of the 50's? I got to the 60's for a bit and I want back in, it was much better there

team fortress 3: less modes edition

I want to skull fuck D.Va!

>try D.Va out
>enemy reaper jumps on top of me and starts ulting
>look up and kill him in half a millisecond
>give that kid a winky face, kids like winky faces
>Reaper:ok
>Reaper:wat a fucking joke
>Reaper:ur such shit

Reaper... more like Weeper

>heard Reapers unique Mariachi dialogue

Seriously, Reaper needs to be more Mexican.

SOMEBODY ELSE ON MY TEAM PLEASE KILL THE ENEMY

I HAVE 4 GOLD MEDALS

I CAN NOT
I CAN FUCKING NOT

TAKE ON 6v1

JUST KILL AT LEAST ONE PERSON WHEN YOU DIE

THAT'S IT

I'LL DO THE REST

BUT SHIT

I JUST CAN'T FUCKING CARRY US ALL

where and how do i watch the vods from that tourney today?

>this is your soldier tonight

>I AM THE BEST PLAYER ON THIS TEAM
>I HAVE GOLD DAMAGE
>YOU ALL SUCK
>NO I WILL NOT CHANGE IM PLAYING MY MAIN YOU ARE RUINING MY STATS

when should I be using the freeze gun vs the icicle with Mei?

I heard freezing is a counter for Tracer but that seems to be bullshit, I feel like its better to hope for a lucky shot with the icicle

I finally did it. I spent the day working my way up from 52. Am I good yet? I immediately lost the next 2 games after this and am back down to 59.

Quality Matchmaking, ladies and gentlemen.

Is the enemy:
a) too far away to spray
b) frozen in place
Then use icicle

otherwise spray

Why does yatta have anthropomorphic features if he is just a robot?

>be in same situation with S76
>Swap to D.va
>win

Cute bow

Why does you're mother have male features if she is just a woman?

Asian women are not built this way!

Cease!

Omnics trying to be accepted/not hated after the omnic crisis. They all have different faces too

You don't play mei

I was wondering the same thing about yours last night

why are you so upset?
do you never get any medals?
dont worry, keep playing ranked and soon you'll be at 30 where you actually belong, then you might be able to get some gold medals every few matches

You should use icicle 90% of the time because it's faster to kill people with icicles than to freeze them except in the case of tanks, then freeze tanks so your team and you and focus them.

Also freeze Genji's and Lucio's because their slippery, don't bother with Tracer's they have 3 blinks and a recall to make sure they never get frozen, you 1 shot headshot them anyway

pretty toxic thing to say bro

The sooner that people realize that a bad team is a problem to be solved and not a curse the better. When you are salty offer a solution or uninstall

Is there any reason whatsoever to pick Mercy anymore?

Sometimes defense

im ruining the community from the inside out :^)

Without seeing you actually play the best I can say is that 90% of the game is having the right hero.

Best tip I can give is know what meta teamcomps look like and know when to swap. Right now the "meta" team comp (for both offense and defense) is Genji, Zen, Lucio, D.Va, McCree, and Zarya.

Zen, McCree, and D.Va are mandatory and the rest are highly suggested. Everyone else is shit except for Roadhog, Reinhardt, and Reaper who are flexpicks.

Ana's only "ok" on offense. Never play her anywhere else.

Also it doesn't get that much better at rank 70. Like I was complaining about originally, there are still retards up here who have no idea what a good team looks like and stubborn shits who refuse to switch off their waifus.

you're gonna regret it when i find your reddit acc kiddo

No, it's a curse because a bad team will not have players willing to switch. Sometimes you'll have people listen to you but most of the time you'll get people that just don't say anything and continue playing Pharah even though the enemy team has a McCree 76 and Widow obliterating them anytime they show their face.

mercy has gorilla lips stop posting this you are killing my boner

is dva a good solo tank on defense? thats the only tank I get on my team in solo q plus the fucking anas solo supporting

xth for sneaky mccrees

Youre either talking about Quick Play or ELO hell. Either way its a personal problem that i dont care about

Perfection

D.va is a terrible solotank. If you ever have to solotank then play Reinhardt/Roadhog. She's an amazing offtank though.

Why is McCree a better sniper than Widow and Hanzo?

I'm a fairly good D.Va, I love Genji but I'm not very good with him, might lower sensitivity so I can hit some more long range shurikens, it's usually fine once I get my sword though.

I'll probably stick with Zen and D.Va for a bit though, if my team doesn't talk I just tend to accept defeat, that and I wish some people were more talkative and friendly.

ye

AMELIE IS CUTE

C U T E

OVERWATCH TIER LIST

Offense
>Mccree
>Reaper = Soldier 76
>Tracer = Genji = Pharah

Tank
>Reinhardt = D.va
>Roadhog = Zarya
>Winston

Support
> Lucio = Zenyatta
> Mercy
> Ana
> Symmertra

Overwatch isn't a MMO, there is no such thing as offtank

>Roadhog = Zarya
aaaand im done
that didnt take long

>I don't care, to show that I don't I'm going to type out a response to your post

He means a tank that excels with other tanks but is ok alone

Faster rate of fire and can move at normal speed while firing

>that everything
I want to warm up the smugberry.

There is though. You can't play D.va solo because that means you have to stay next to your team and soak up damage when where you want to be is off to the side soaking up damage and getting ready to flank when the push starts.

Why do widowshitters never use their rifle?
It's almost as good as 76's except that it shoots all over the place.
I've killed flanking Genjis and Reapers with it and melee.

>Lucio = Zenyatta
This is what delusional zenyatta shitters believe

She has no soul and would probably try to kill you

I like her tattoos

You are fucking awful if you can't see how Zenyatta is on par with Lucio except on KOTH, and even then you should be running them both anyway

Because the devs are retarded. Cry babies who can't kill a 200 health character until he's right in their face kept getting killed by his combo, so they made his combo completely worthless and instead buffed his long range. So now the hero who was originally intended to be a close range counter to flankers like Tracer and Genji will kill them from across the map but if they get face to face he dies every time.

I'd put D.Va over Rein at least for the vast majority of the playerbase. If you're not with a coordinated team in comp, or if your team really just needs a Rein to protect decent teammates moving a payload I think D.Va is way too good right now. Her new matrix is broken and the ult buff wasn't needed if they were gonna go ahead with her matrix change.

Who counters Zarya?

it is legitimately not a problem in average/above average competitive
If youre complaining about fighting a 1v6 battle and bitching about your team it makes you look like the reaper main who trickles in and dies endlessly

>cap point on KOTH
>teammates don't immediately run off
>we stay near our healer, I as D.va stay near DPS and watch choke and soak up rockets and nades

oh god, this is it, this teamwork. It's so comfy, so safe.

Backpeddal harder fag. Zenyatta isn't even close to being as useful as lucio. You hardly even outclass mercy.

Widow

Where do all you shitters get these ridiculous ideas about how the game is played and insist we all play in exactly the same way like you're following some scrub playbook?

D.Va is a perfectly legitimate "solo tank", depending on the enemy team. If you're playing against Winston, for example, she is amazing.

Tanking in Overwatch isn't just about soaking up damage. Thats a MMO trope.

>D.va doesn't die to her ult
>D.va's ult detonates faster
>D.va's defense matrix is literally always up
Any one of these would have been enough. Whose idea was it to give her all 3?

Everyone, as long as her shields isn't up.

this
Zarya feeds on idiocy

>in average comp

what the hell do you think average is. The average is like lower 50's, I'm there now and there are plenty of people who decide to throw a fucking fit if you tell them to switch off Symmetra on KOTH.

I'm not even the original person complaining about 6v1 tho, biggest problem I have is teammates that don't know how to push and just stand timidly in choke even when I'm asking them to come with

Junkrat counters all tanks in my opinion, spam grenades and charge at a tank you'll usually kill them. Even easier if you leave your steel trap by the payload or on the objective.

I'd make a webm of it if I could but today I laid down a steel trap in Illios on the objective, left it for a while and forgot about it, then later a Reinhardt tried charging me from the side and got stopped by the traps literally inches away from me. Saved my life. Then I blew him to hell

Blizzard.

>Where do all you shitters get these ridiculous ideas about how the game is played
By playing the game and getting to rank 72. What's your rank?

Not that there are any solotanks in my games, but if I had to I'd take a solo Reinhardt over solo D.Va anyday. Even though I REALLY, really would try everything in my power to get two tanks.

>everyone
Not true, heroes like winston, d.va and lucio are fucked regardless.

>tfw no Korean mech pilot gf

>even slightly implying that McCree doing 840 damage was balanced

>Blizzard punishes you by lowering your MMR when someone on your team leaves and you lose
>it's ok you don't get leaver penalty lmao

I hate this meme

This better not be the ugly one

>Learn to record gameplays to make webms out of some of my plays
>Realize they're maybe not good enough to be posted

I kek'd a bit

good shit

Keep away from him then retard. He only has 200 health.

Who we watchin

Jesus, I know you guys probably don't watch twitch streams but I was watching this guy soloQ and jesus his entire team just triggered the shit out of me, and now I will never solo q in the future.

I'm garbage at this game and I'm up to 65, so no.

wait i didn't know that turret counts as people

this is the actual hamplanet, morbidly obese in a skin-tight suit one

all the THICC shitposters think this is hot and it's disgusting, she's literally shaking her thigh FAT like it's a skill and it's just gross.

seagull in around 12 hours

I just want a somewhat good team in competitive :(

Not ana's who wont switch or faggots leaving every match. Down from 53 to 42 now

It doesn't and it won't count towards your eliminations, it'll just notify you.

he could've flashbanged you and saved the entire team

Literally Big Boss and The Boss

Big Bosses name is Jack too.

post rating trends

Good to see someone keeping the "just stay away from mccree" meme strong

Jesus dude, learn when to quit

he probably meant for the spray/challenge

no i mean for the achievement