/msg/ - Maplestory General

Kerning sunsets edition.

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/14999/v-175-heroes-of-maple-blaster-patch-notes
--------------------------------------------------------------
READ THE PASTEBIN TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON EVENTS AND NEWS!

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v174+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit. Don't listen to shills.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Spooky.

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Dead.
maple.ellinia.net/
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR KEKCRO FOR HELP

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia - Pay2Win on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net
Post your oldest screenshot RIGHT NOW.

Previous Thread: i forgot to fix it, whoopsie

>tfw your harddrive died and all your egg screenshots are gone

I want to be Hilla's cumslave

nth for hacked up 2spooky

returning player question- If I make a burning character, and it gets to 100, can I switch another character to burning? And what is burning season 2?

>someone from the /msg/ steam group adds me and deletes the request
>can't remember who and don't know if I should add them

Can you find Shaggy?

no, one character only unless you delete it

season 2 is just me saying that it's the second burning event back2back because we had one right before this one started

one last thing, If this burning event ends, and a new one begins, then can I make a new character burning?

yup, each new burning event means another character you can burn

you can't burn more than one for the same event unless you delete your first, however

Alright, cool. Thanks for the Info!

Thoughts on Kaiser and how hard is it to fund him?

memeboi we wait u
AriesMS

He's pretty alright
He's a lot easier to fund now that Ryude's is pointless

can i get an invite to Aries guild?

Ign: flusha

no jrs or owner on

It's possible.

I don't play on anything because Aries has game breaking bugs for Luminous and I'm too lazy to download v162 for Ellinia. Planning to try out Reboot tomorrow.

Don't listen to the Aries shill until he provides an up-to-date screenshot.

join my steam group

ok

Is it worth leveling Jett earlier than other link mules so he can give them +atk? I heard he was ass. Also how is Phantom leveling?

Is it worth playing this game anymore?

i-i'm gonna main jett!!

Don't listen to the Aries anti-shill. They are all jealous their reboot or GMS or ellinia is dead. There is also no gamebreaking bugs that I know that you won't also get anywhere else, and I'm lvl 230 on Aries.

Ok thanks, I guess I will be playing Aries.

Both are ass to level but at least phantom can steal hs to help

is 5th job the next patch after blaster revamp?

so currently level 167 in reboot

What is the go to training area? I remember it being Second Drill Hall long ago

it's damien next, then 5th job in december/January

make sure to do Temple of Time questline!

>Getting mods to delete my posts because anons don't like being called out on their faggotry

Don't dish out shit you can't take back anons. Otherwise a pretty nice nap. Also love how chow was too much of a bitch to say shit last night. How about you keep your bullshit to yourself since you obviously can't face me as a man. God you all gossip worse than a bunch of schoolkids

Lets get this shit started then. And don't bother with the long winded drama posts this time. I won't be here to see that bullshit anyways, and I honestly don't care what you guys have to say. Even if you accept what the truth really is, even if you reject it for your own version of it, its time for you to stop feeding this attention. You'll just believe in what you want anyways even if you have to cover your ears kicking and screaming. Get this post deleted too if you want
omelette du fromage

who is this retard who thinks everyone doesn't know he deletes his own posts

literally who?

Where the FUCK do I this maplehood watch shit? I accepted Not in My Neighborhood and killed 200 in level range monsters and I haven't got jack shit

>no gamebreaking bugs

explain this

>Log in during the event days (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays) and hunt 200 monsters within your level range to receive the day’s reward!

its tomorrow

You can only do it on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Retard.

It's a longstanding wz edit that works only if the server doesn't have wz integrity detection or autoban, both of which Aries didn't have at the time that screenshot was taken

feeling nostalgic
i haven't played this game in years should I play on Ellinia or the Mapleroyals one? Anyone play on one of these servers?

dont play it

dont play it

wut
why
are they that bad

meat has gotten cold and needs a reheat,but even then it doesn't have the same taste
royals is just shit

dont play it

Actually we're reporting you because you're breaking at least 4 rules

Now post cute maples. I'm tired.

Blaster is boring as fuck. 100+ levels of Shotgun + Revolving + Weaving.

cool

>All that shit to read in the last thread
>Can't form an argument against that attention fag that isn't a bunch of bullshit
>Proceed to mass spam reports to delete his posts instead while calling him underage

What a bunch of dumbasses, and here I thought you all couldn't get any more pathetic. None of you made any case for yourselves. You just flung shit at each other like a bunch of dumb animals instead over some other stupid Veeky Forums slut. You know abusing shit like that is also against the rules so why don't you make like the rest of these idiots here and fuck off, and while i'm at it why haven't you stopped making threads yet? Its an eyesore having to see this cancerous mess on the first page and you don't do anything but look for reasons to bicker among yourselves and lynch each other

no blaster is fun and you get a perm pet in reboot

Nice meme. Thanks for teaching us, I wish I was as mature and COOL as you. How do we even come close to being as cool as you? Surely we as, the degenerates you think us to be don't deserve some as great as you. So how about you get the fuck out of this general and never come back?

Now I have to watch both Fesh Pinces.
Fuck you.

>Giving funposters hot fresh (You)s
Please don't do this.

can you never post that again please? i saw that picture and i screamed waking my mom now i am grounded and can't play or watch cartoons, thanks

What a source of entertainment you dumbasses are. Applying rules and abusing them only when they're convenient to you is a special kind of idiocy. Maybe you should learn to make an argument next time underage instead of using underhanded tactics like this. It just makes you look retarded

Indubitably good sir, you make a splendid point! Please go on about my apparent idiocy. I'd love to hear more about it. How you are able to wring out entertainment within is a mystery to me, so please, do go on!

>Open Elite Boss box
>Receive nothing
T-thanks

Sorry Royals

You must not be a nice one.

It's not me but I'll take it
t. royals

phantom can steal night lord's showdown as well, which gives another 10% exp

Did they ever gid the delay on his card skills? they an't link together because they have such shit delay and it makes the class ass

you get a perm pet in every server and it's not fun at all

I don't think Phantoms get the 10% EXP from Showdown.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Stolen Showdown grants the same debuff (or buff depending on how you look at it) as normal showdown does

Isn't the EXP buff a hyper?

What? There is no hyper buff that affects EXP, at least among explorers. I don't remember what Phantom's does. NL's Hyper buff is just an advanced version of Venom and their hyper attack is just an AoE with no added effects

Oh, I just realized you meant a Hyper Passive. There's a Hyper Buff that increases the EXP and Drop Rate on Showdown but Showdown still has an innate +10% on both

Yeah I get it now.

Playing Shade for the first time.
Why is everyone such a bully?

>no one posted their cute maples

how do i know if my maples are cute

you post them

but if i post them and they are uncute i will become the EMBARRASS

It can't be more uncute then some things posted in here.
Lookin at you Kekcro

please I'm on some next level shit
you will draw me one day mark my words

>hayato still doesn't have a level 2 link skill
>hayato's link skill is still ass

explain

Have I finally made it?

>cht
how about capping on a relevant boss

you spent months/years getting that much range when you could have had it in 1 minute on Aries like come to Aries we waiting you

but CHT, Zak and Gollux are the most relevant bosses because they are the easiest to farm for charm, which is the most important stat

aiiro there was nothing for me to say

I wanted to think, at first, that maybe you'd just get over this and stop acting retarded and drop your little grudge or whatever, but you didn't
and you probably won't

i try to be really nice to people and give em the benefit of the doubt

but this is just ridiculous at this point dude

you're so deluded you think you can't be "wrong", or something

just learn to let go

The post is deleted, it's hours later, Adachi came and called everyone a fag.
Just post cute maples.

It just KEEPS. GETTING. HIGHER. At least I found a set of pants for cheap last night, inno'd them and i'm working on em now. But god damn. 280m for a fucking staff.

What if you get bullied for posting your maple

What if you get bullied for not

what if you don't have a cute maple

Then ima bully

What should I be doing 145-150. DIPQ sucks ass now.

Have some AB love to start with.

Shanghai jiangshi maps

commerci gives relatively good exp now. otherwise, just stick to zakum/mp runs, and abuse rune buffs whenever possible. star forced ToT if you are a Bad Enough Dude.

>switch to F/P Mage from Bishop with free job coin
>enter the deeps
>no HS
>realize there's hypers for HS that give dr boost and more exp gain
>only level 154
Should've just stayed a bish and farmed moon bunnies DANGIT

Fuck, this scene where everyone says goodbye hurts when you know they won't be even able to rembember you.

which maple would you want to step on you
or sit on your face
or both

>tfw you stopped leveling your NL even though you knew they were gonna nerf showdown's exp
What a mistake, the +100% exp was amazing but I had to take a break from the game

anyone but disco is the objective wrong answer