Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33BTSnQFuz0
youtube.com/watch?v=XaQ9KuMTAIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for yamaha a best

>inb4 cruiser hate

>South Florida FZR fagget here again

You know what my problem is /dbt/?
It's not that I don't know other people who ride. It's just that they're all squiddy fucks, who only have eyes for newer cookie-cutter sportbikes or loldownpaymentonahouse $$$ harleys. I hate the fucking scene around here. Everyone is so flashy and rides to look cool, not to have fun and be safe. Your worth and measure as a rider to most people around is how fast you go and if it's not triple digits and you don't do willys all the time you're just a loser. It's fuckin cancer m8

/rant

youtube.com/watch?v=33BTSnQFuz0
wee

why do you keep using the same image on the op?
are you trying to force this to be a meme or something?

Crashing a motorcycle is the worst feeling, especially when you know it was your own fault.

i want honda to make their bikes worth a damn again

why are ALL bikers massive self entitled faggots? jesus christ wtf

who cares tho

Don't come here and give us your cancer. Fuck off.

Hondas bikes are fine, you couldnt afford a new one anyway so why do you actually care?
what you want them to make a good bike next year so you can buy it 2 decades from now for 3 grand?

lol i've explained myself multiple times already. check the archive, you should be able to tell which threads i started.

this 2bqhwyf

you'll love this craigslist ad I saw a few months ago :^)

what bikes do they use?

I know you are obsessed with moto gp, i didnt think you were actually dumb enough to think the bikes are what win the races though.

I heard they use XT 660

i already stated i have respect for honduh's titles. however i probably wont ever be able to ride their race bikes, not for lack of trying though.
>check the archive
feel free to read the rest of my opinions there, i dont want to retype them. if you have 4chanx i'd recommend filtering my images by filename or md5 if they trigger you that much. not sure why you need to defend honduh to an anonymous person you'll never meet. but as long as you guys are too lazy to post your own OPs, i'll use the images i want to .

its just not going to be a meme user, stop trying, i actually like when you just post moto gp related shit.

doesn't need to be a meme. you're free to filter. i can dump some motogp webms if you want.

They certainly look sexy

Does it have a prolapsed anus?

i don't want to filter, just post the dank moto gp webms

that looks so silly

>SEM2.0 in a nutshell

STOP SPAMMING MOTOGP WEBM

I

Better than Harleys and gay faggots

No, its exactly the same. Its spamming and flooding.

He didn't even try turning? He just went straight into the ditch. Can't use the excuse of locking up his tires because there's no tire marks.

>smacking cars that can kill you while on a bike

So whoever wished for me to die almost got their fucking wish

youtube.com/watch?v=XaQ9KuMTAIA

>Newest TashMotovlog video

This is... really good.

Wait guys,
so when you're downshifting, the exact timing is a bit blurred and overlaps but what do you follow?
Clutch in -> throttle up -> gear down -> clutch out

or

Clutch in -> gear down -> throttle up -> clutch out

I've been doing it the second way, I press the gear down at about the same time I clutch in and it feels normal to me it's how I've done it forever but I was talking to someone and they say you should gear down AFTER or simultaneous to blipping the throttle and now I'm feeling confused.

>Clutch in -> gear down -> throttle up -> clutch out
this one

No i mean THIS... is really good

no homo

Thx man.

Clutch in -> gear down (at the same time) throttle up -> clutch out

>eating the turk

I just do everything all at once in one fluid motion, I don't go >clutch in > shift down > blip >release clutch consecutively.

>sicily
>turk

Well allright I can't say you're wrong

nice meme

thanks for input
Yes it is a fluid motion but we were trying to teach someone how to ride and they don't even know a manual car; breaking it down helped even if the shift is slower for now

T
E
R
R
O
N
E

>whoa nelly

>supermoto drift

fuck off, retard

>buying a Hardley when you could get a better Victory for cheaper

So spamming is fine then?

put down the food, fatty

>>>>>>>>>>buying a cruiser of any kind
i was asked to post motogp webm. you post harleys to piss people off.

You are still spamming.

No bullshit, is it really necessary to increase RPMs when downshifting? In all my manual cars and on my bike I just
>Open clutch
>Downshift
>Ease back into clutch until fully engaged
Been riding about a year and a half so I'm sure I haven't learned everything

And you don't invite me? You bastard!

It isn't necessary but it sure does make it smooth and quicker to shift.

That's fine, but it's not as fast. Rev matching is done so you can downshift and immediately let out the clutch without having to ease it out which takes time. Also depending on the bike even if you ease the clutch it could be a tad jerky, which you don't want in a corner.

downshit without revmatching and your bike will increase rpm itself and lurch around, meaning you shifted poorly.

Tbh I only blip the throttle if I'm faster than "normal traffic" speeds.

Cruising around commuting it's not really needed, though my bike isn't really powerful enough for a mismatched blip to unsettle it

This webm makes me angwy.

That dude is so out of line attacking him like that, he obviously didn't fuck up on purpose. Everyone there is at a pretty high level, and I really hope that this Peick guy (is that his name?) got severely chewed out for this at least.

If someone hit me in the back of the head like that, I would be pressing charges. Shit causes brain damage, not funny.

It's not explicitly necessary, but it allows for quicker and smoother shifts because you've matched the engine/road speed up quickly using the throttle, rather than dragging the clutch to do the same thing.

With practice it becomes second nature.

I will say though that if you're just farting around in town at like 25 MPH there's no really a reason to rev match if you're downshifting coming up to a stop sign or something. Still a good habit to get into, and I believe rev matching is just less wear and tear on the transmission so it should theoretically be done always.

I do it always
>mostly because i like the sound
>also kids and busriders get all pissy about it

idk if peick got reprimanded or not, but that was the second time in a few laps that the red guy crashed into him in exactly the same way. he was pissed cause he ruined his race and should have taken more care. if youre on the outside of a turn theres nowhere to go, and someone running wide into you had a chance to cut throttle.
>i would be pressing charges
he had a helmet on, dont be a pussy.

There's a difference between posting good, relevant content and whining like a little fucking girl, you retard.

It depends on the bike if you try that on a 1000 v twin or a big single you're really risking a slide if you're dropping much speed

They are motorcycles, it's relevant content.

Keep whining like a little bitch about it.

>slide
>risk
git gud

I ride a big twin, it just locks up the rear a bit, it's no problem.

Fucking /dbt/ taught me something

wew lad

I just realized a month ago that the reason my bike kept sputtering when I accelerated was because I didn't know how to properly accelerate with a carbureted engine, I kept flooding it by slamming the throttle wide open like a fuck boi. I was just too used to fuel injected cars.