/K S P G/ shitposting general

>Killing me softly with Consoles
edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving none of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

also stop letting it die euros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a0ul-BghOAs
reddit.com/r/ConsoleKSP/comments/4tl4n6/sticky_suggestion_back_up_saves/
reddit.com/r/ConsoleKSP/comments/4uayj2/file_corruption_is_killing_this_game/
reddit.com/r/ConsoleKSP/comments/4ubate/did_some_test_and_found_the_cause_of_the_save/
reddit.com/r/ConsoleKSP/comments/4uhcnc/two_weeks_after_ps4_na_release_and_still_no_date/
youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous: >Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if (embed)

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, and planes are also welcome ITT.

kspg.sytes.net

NOTE: "kerbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] in place of these terms when making a new thread.

Real thread, sorry for the two identical threads the catalog doesn't always work well on mobile

Also, about those euros letting the tread die...

>Also, about those euros letting the tread die...
don't blame me i was in bed

lol I feel stupid for the dupe

hate ksp

They stole our money and our dreams

Reminder Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo have rewritten their Digital Download refund policies because KSP is such a buggy, unstable unusable piece of shit.

Man, we're really ded right now.

false parallelograms everyone

Chris chan has a vagina infection

>log into STO for the first time since like 2013
>what the fuck is this
>what the fuck is that
>once ded fleet has vanished
>level cap is now 60

Can't even post this in /stog/ because ded. What a mess.

Another game that can join /redactedg/. We'll have to remember to add it to the second half of the OP.

>more sto players in kspg

C O M F Y

>being this Angry
MAN sure was right about you always being here. I wonder what else he was right about.

fuck off false clocagram

>mfw i report this thread

Who'd be surprised that Anti-MANners have such terrible manners?

Oh shieeet, another space faring faggot. If you're already here mate, could you explain some new stuff, like that skills thingy? What about that new level cap, is it even worth upgrading to 60 instead of staying at 50? And where did all the old episode missions vanish to?

>hurting the general
Thanks for confirming for us you're an outside force who doesn't give a shit about the health and quality of this general

Which skills thingy? I never hit level 60 before I stopped playing so I don't know ow if there's a reason to go beyond it. Old episodes are available to play I the mission tracker I think?

cloc = pro MAN
Anti-MAN posters = as bad as MAN

You may notice the only people bringing up MAN are the ones who claim to hate him.

Why can't they just move on and talk about something else? Could it be because they're plants?

youtube.com/watch?v=a0ul-BghOAs

Let's talk about how the console editions of KSP will kill all forward development and will mean KSP was never completed even through it was given adequate funding and time.

Where's my refund, Squad?

>Where's my refund, Squad?
Chargebacks

Why even bother posting this garbage, are you trying to stir shit up?

If we had one fucking thread where people didn't spontaneously sperg out about MAN I bet it would be the best thread in months.

>are you trying to stir shit up?
nope

how dare i make a fucking observation

also you may note that i attackedd those who sperg out about MAN too

>man doesn't want to talk about man
>these two don't want to talk about man
>still talking about man

just... stop?

all mine :^)

>...

>continuing to want to hurt the general
Thanks for being so transparent Angrymaps

Also please don't claim some of those posts are yours, because some are mine.

ded

>tfw Snek comfier than ever
>Yuri an irrelevant plant
>Angry user life support failing
>Console editions unspeakably buggy
Now this is Cozy

Comfy means reposts!

Nothing against you but, to put it blantly, your planes are utter shit snek. Should stick to making extraplanetary crafts.

Should be releasing that a bit closer to the deck. Helps keep enemy radar from getting a track, and prevents CIWS and AM from knocking your payload out of the air. Not necessary, I know, but always neat to try building to different requirements.

It fills it's purpose perfectly, how is it shit?

The US Concorde protesters make me unreasonably upset.

Even as early as the 70s you have people whining about the noise the thing makes on landing, when in actuality it was no louder than a VC-137 and they saw fit to use that to transport the president of the USA. All because of the sonic boom meme, which was completely irrelevant by the time the aircraft was approaching an airport. You don't land the thing at the speed of sound.

If you're that afraid of the triangular plane then move to a flyover state and live with the Amish. Concorde embodies a future stolen.

Not him: It's not a particularly attractive aircraft.

Aircraft should be attractive, or at least have a form of ugliness that lends itself to a distinctiveness or "ugly-cute" appearance. Yours does none of that, and simply says "I made a thing that technically meets the operational requirements by-the-book, but doesn't actually look great"

You have made the Boeing 777 of bombers.

Tell that to X-32 :^)

X-32 wasn't put into production, and would fall under "Ugly-Cute" or "Distinctive" for her status as happy plane.

I think the humpback aesthetic is c u t e desu.

post cities

It could be done far better.

Though to be fair KSP nearly always conspires to impede good aircraft design. Actually, KSP conspires to impede all that is good in the world.

Like the food and medicine Mexican children should be receiving from the taxes of this "indie Mexican dev" that were all laundered in the netherlands

Ultimately just a symptom of the problems caused by free movement and convertibility of currency, one of the worst things to ever happen.

>its a scott manlet sells out his children episode again

>its a user gets _Angry_ at x episode again

Don't forget unscrupulous, immoral lying Mexican marketers willing to steal a penny from their moms to appear to be succeeding in an "American" paradigm

>tfw max named it "deported"
>tfw this will get him hanged

>Angry
About what? He isn't doing nothing negative, unlike you, calling people angry just because you want to.

Anger is a legitimate emotion.

One should feel anger towards those who would seek to deny you your anger, and your expression of your anger, for in their hearts they dream themselves your master.

>Can't joke about scott manley without being called angry now
Look Yuri, probably remilia too and cloacafag, thanks to you both now we can't even fucking joke about nothing.
Hope this general dies soon, niggers.

You would hope that. Fortunately, we are stronger than you :^)

hay does anybody remember exactly when c7 bac9 and novasilisko quit/were fired, and when hugo joined the ksp team? i'm trying to pin down on the timeline the exact moment this game's disease went terminal.

>Hope this general dies soon, niggers.
Here we see the true nature of Angry user, wanting to destroy everything in it's path, and /kspg/ is in it's path. The Antithesis will outlive it though.

>we are stronger than you :^)
not even him, you know that's nonsense.

>namefags constantly sniping at one another because they don't understand the nature of an anonymous communication medium.

he didn't say he'd destroy it. he said he hoped it'd die.

that's nothing compared to the explicit threats we're used to. ("if anyone makes a shill thread..." "if the next general has x-edition...")

all my posts :^)

Who? Do you think there's any unity here?
First, you and your egocentric actions
Second, Cloc's egocentrism
Third, the idiots who don't identify themselves spamming angry user along cloacaman
Fourth, the idiots who bait everyone.

All unity was broken a long time ago. The only worthwhile posters that can maintain interesting can be counted with one hand. You sometimes can make conversation when you're not false parallelogram-posting

There's no we, just you and cloacaman.

>Wanting to destroy
Here's where you misconstrue my words, call me angry user as much as you want, because the reality you live in is parallel to the reality of the current state of the thread thanks to people like you who only purpose is to drive off the regulars and possible new people that want to be included.

>wake up
>sweat
>eat breakfast
>sweat
> go to work
>sweat
>drive home
>sweat
>make dinner
>sweat
>go on 4chin
>sweat

WHAT THE FUCK EUROPE

More like "janny killed our thread" edition

who the fuck is cloc ?

Probably you, gay nigger.

>you and your egocentric actions followed by "cloc's" egocentrism
>just you and "cloacaman"

user I hate to break it to you like this, but....

>shitflinging again

reee, post cities

I'll be making ksp webms once I'm done vacuuming

snek and cloacaman are the same guy.
H O L Y S H I T

No one gives a shit about your lelsopatrician fungal infection inducing shitstains of imaginaty cities user. You're literally just mentally masturbating to fucking 1s and 0s you sick fuck.

ree post city

ree rude

Good hullo /kspg/. Planning on enjoying a relaxing day off while my job burns to the ground.

How are you all?

____________________________________________________________________________________

I dont play city games, but here's a picture of my city on Google Earth. I live near one of the brown squiggles :^)

I have never seen a city that has planning like that, you flatland fucks are crazy. Over here cities are shaped by the hills

CAROUSEL
A
R
O
U
S
E
L

You've never seen a grid layout city? lucky. They're a shit.

Nordschleife a shit :^)
2many turns

I know but I couldn't pass the chance to do it with a rental family car full of people and luggage

I don't think you're covered if you're found out racing. And that's a racing track.
I could be wrong though

IIRC that place counts as a toll road and we didn't crash it anyway so it's probably fine.

it's when they declared sandbox scope complete

also holy shit this thread

if you have evidence of this then Angry user is definitely our troll mod who censors the thread during Squad press releases

Evens Comfycraft
Odds Elite:Comfyrous
Zero Comfy:Skylines

even stream
odd webm
zero dont play any games at all

my only evidence is deduction.

>one of my meme post is deleted
>I am warned for posting "redundant content that doesn't contribute to the thread"
>immediately thereafter the thread is fucking deleted

gee, what a coincidence!

The thread didn't die, first half the posts got deleted then the thread 404'd

>man senses upcoming shitstorm
>makes thread
>one guy demanding a new thread
>tries to make new thread
>fucks up and posts OP in old thread
>fucks off because *embarrassing*
>thread is super comfy and fun and on topic and enjoyable without embarrassed Angry Janon
>he stays quiet, waiting until all freedom loving posters are asleep
>starts deleting posts
>decides to kill the manthread
>hopes we won't notice

There is literally a mod deleting threads because they're made by someone who has demonstrated Squad's corrupt practices.

>There is literally a mod deleting threads because they are made by a spammer who every person in the thread hates.
Also, >Talking about yourself in third person.

Well /kspg/, what far-flung corner of the galaxy shall I conquer today in the name of love, friendship, and tolerance?

Go for the Procyon systems.

>holding on to your failing PR line when it is clear the majority of the general does not give a shit about your one man crusade
You've lost, Maxmaps. It's time to give up.

reddit.com/r/ConsoleKSP/comments/4tl4n6/sticky_suggestion_back_up_saves/
reddit.com/r/ConsoleKSP/comments/4uayj2/file_corruption_is_killing_this_game/
reddit.com/r/ConsoleKSP/comments/4ubate/did_some_test_and_found_the_cause_of_the_save/

reddit.com/r/ConsoleKSP/comments/4uhcnc/two_weeks_after_ps4_na_release_and_still_no_date/

youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs

Hmm. It's been a while since I've head out that way, It's about 81ly from here.

A road trip does sound comfy. Anything worthwhile out there now?

I've been meaning to test this for awhile, but I believe you can kick off the Grandfather paradox in KSP using the save systems.

Not really. Sounded like a good distance for a comfy road trip, that's all.

Actually used to do a trade route that stopped off at Wohler Terminal, so just sort of went from there and figured I'd suggest something I'd enjoy myself.

I honestly fucking hate everyone and there's no general I like anymore.

Yet I keep coming. It's not just /kspg/ either, /kspg/'s just mediocre and half dead. Some of them are even worse, alive and utterly shit, or dead and nothing but shit, with a pretence to an interesting topic.

Everything is shit. The world should have ended in 2012.

Definitely sounds comfy. I generally base myself out of Wohler so I hang out in this area pretty often. I'll stock up on some stuff to trade each fuel stop too.

I'm abandoning the v1 style of suicide plane for the purpose of destroying the administration building

has one of your meme mods made all the buildings ridiculously strong or something

seriously that such a simple task is causing such great difficlty makes me have no faith whatsoever in you.

not that i know of. your lack of faith is misplaced, its actually a problem with the unity engine, not me :^)

unity works on my machine [tm]

are destroyable buildings even on? make a new save and make sure.

also fire a full mk2 size ore can at it using a rocket. the news report guy did that and smashed the building

Should go for a large number of smaller rockets to pepper the building with shotgun-style.