>live rears are okay
>3000lbs is "light"
>tall gearing on a performance car is fine
>"my car has two doors therefore it's automatically a "sports car"."
>you can learn how to race from video games
>but a 10,000$ bike will be faster than x
>I'm a trucker
>I track a convertible car.
>I have no racing experience and don't own a car, but this one time I spun the wheels in my moms accord and I play forza, so I know more than you.
>I only started getting into cars when I was (insert age older than 10)
>my dad taught me everything I know.
>you can't learn anything car related from the Internet
>German cars are reliable and not a bad option as first cars
>American cars and "quality" being used in the same sentence
>Japanese cars aren't tin pieces of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LAzNN-ov1U
youtu.be/1Zj2h-3AeiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is OP

>"I just lost a stoplight race to a Mustang" the post

>I'm OP and I'm a whiny little faggot

>there are people on this board right now who will actually argue this
couldn't have said it better myself OP.

>German cars are reliable and not a bad option as cars in general
Fixed that for ya. Eurotrash needs to stop

Do you have something to get off your chest about your relationship with your father?

>I spun the wheels in my moms accord and I play Gran Turismo
FTFY

I only started getting into cars when I was like fifteen. Crucify me.

Found the eurocuck.

Don't you have a sister to give to Abu?

>>I track a convertible car.
This is completely fine of the car has no coupe version, like the S2gay, Miats, clownshoe, Elise, etc.

I cringe a little whenever I see someone in an M3 convertible though.

lel get off Veeky Forums grampa

>(You)

itt: How to spot the dumbfags on Veeky Forums

>Being OP

>I'm a trucker
Thank god I'm just a delivery boy.

And 3000lbs is pretty damn light for a modern car with AC and a roof. If you want to go full ope-wheel track day shit, karts are lighter than 3000lbs.

>you can learn how to race from video games
youtube.com/watch?v=9LAzNN-ov1U

Reubens Barrichello thinks so.

>I have no racing experience and don't own a car, but this one time I spun the wheels in my moms accord and I play forza, so I know more than you.

Is the Accord a 4cyl? Because if user did that on dry ground, he's a champ.

I spun my mom's 4 banger Accord around a corner, it's not that hard to lose traction in the rear a nose heavy FWD car on economy tires

>track a convertible

Yeah, those S2000's sure are shit on the track...

>if you make your car faster you need to get better brakes

but thats true you cant use stock brakes when you add more than 50 horsepower you risk your life.

Half of this shit is patently false.

I work with an adult woman who dresses in that shit every day.

how does having 50 more hp change slowing a car down from 65 mph?

Nigga that's kawaii

>how to trigger Veeky Forums - the post

Backpressure in your exhaust isn't necessary, but the right amount can give you more power.

Pushrods have their own applications, therefore nothing is wrong with them

Live rear axles are better suited to certain applications then independent rear suspensions, therefore, they are okay.

3000 lbs is light for the modern age of cars, I know, it's sad.

tall gearing on a performance car is fine, again, it all depends on application.

Two door cars =/= sports cars, you're right

You can learn to race from video games See: GT Academy

Most of the time, a 10,000 motorcycle (sounds like a literbike, race replica, whatever price range) will be faster than x. It all depends on how and where you are racing. Motorcycles are inherently bad at turning. The ability to use more downforce because of the stability provided by four wheels instead of two is a major advantage cars have over motorcycles.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a trucker. Getting paid to see the country is pretty cool.

If a convertible was engineered to be a convertible, there is nothing wrong with tracking it. If it is a coupe with the roof chopped off, there is nothing a cage or roll hoop wouldn't remedy to the best of it's ability. It's a different kind of fun tracking with no roof.

Some people who do nothing but play racing vidya and barely have any actual driving experience actually know more than you. They can be really helpful. I consider those autists to be the ALLDATA of car enthusiasm. They know things you may not care to know until you need their help. They have their place to.

There is nothing wrong with getting into cars at an age older than 10.

Some dads are reasonable, some are not. No dad will have the answer for literally every single car related thing in existence that would be impossible.

You can learn anything car related from the internet, you just better hope it's true.

-cont-

German cars are reliable. What we get in America and what the Europeans get in their home markets can be vastly different. There is a reason why german econoboxes exist. They are not bad options as first cars, depending on your home market.

American cars and quality can be used in the same sentence. just because you don't like American cars does not mean they are bad.

Japanese cars, for the most part, aren't pieces of shit. It entirely depends on the car in question.

OP, I recommend you do more learning about cars. It seems that you are a dumbfag on Veeky Forums. Go for a drive and have some fun. You're way too uptight about completely irrelevant things.

In other words, please leave Veeky Forums.

kek underrated

It doesn't, but when you're tracking your car and are at the end of a straight you're going to be carrying a lot more speed and the factory brakes won't be able to slow down the car fast enough

No user, you're the idiot for putting all that effort into replying to OP's shitty bait

Good posts but OP was just laying bait.

>trolling this hard on Veeky Forums

Go back to driving your Miata

Is that fucking Jeb on the milk carton

tracking your car and making your car faster are two completely different things.

Yes it is.

Those replies weren't for OP. They were for the anons that don't realize that this is bait, take OP's post as fact to not seem wrong, and end up spreading more misinformation.

Board trolling is dumb, guys.

Why bother making your car faster if you aren't going to take it to the track? Waste of money

99.999% of people who make their cars faster will never see a track.

I agree it's stupid and cancer that is killing this board, but he's only encouraged by replies addressing him.

Then what do we do?

Report, sage any replies you must make calling him on his bait, apply for janitor whenever applications are open, and bitch on /qa/ if the shitposters start flooding the board.

99.999% are also idiots

*tips fedora*

I don't need a track, I got the Autobahn for that

Trafficbahn*

Where do you work?

>but a 10,000$ bike will be faster than x
Bruh, an S1000RR beat a fucking Veyron in a rolling race down an airport. Bikes are the perfect suicide machines. They give the most speed for your money.
youtu.be/1Zj2h-3AeiM
But at least the Bugatti is much more comfortable. And it has a nice vent.
Because you want a faster car. Fast cars are fun, user. There comes a point where a car is too fast for practicality, but most people don't reach that point. Getting a 250-330 hp middleweight or lighter car with rear drive and manuel isn't a bad thing. You don't need a track to enjoy that sort of car. That's perfect for spirited driving on the country roads.

OP here.
bump.