google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=224952942
revzilla.com/motorcycle/speed-and-strength-off-the-chain-20-textile-jacket------
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for harley is a LITERAL shit

2rd for mems

nth for beta dreams user

What's your favourite motorcycle related media?

I would but the only ones available in my area and price bracket are the 450 and one beat up 480

Thinking about this because
>few km
>2 years TÜV
> mostly white (design wise a bit like wr)
>from 2010

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=224952942

did you find any husky te510's?

>trying to think of a way to tell a girl she's too fat for me without being harsh

what a beautiful image, do you mind if I save it?

>

Only 410 and 610
While the 410 lacks 40cc the 610 seems to not be the best bet, at least that's what many people say here.
And expensive. I'd only shell out more than 4k for a klx, if I'd buy another bike it had to be under 3600

yeah man go right ahead, silly auto poster that rips the images fresh from google images doesn't care what it posts

post cb400 pics?

So im an ausfag and going for my learners at the end of may. I read the guide and the 4cyl part freaked me a bit because im planning to get a suzuki across thats a good deal and close to me. Its 4cyl but only 250cc so is it relavent to the hazards seeing as it mentions 600cc, or am i going to die?

do it faggot

We're all going to die.

4 cylinders are actually incredibly beginner friendly, guides call them "peaky" for no apparent reason, I4's couldn't be less peaky, they're big straight lines on dynos usually.

The suzuki across is incomparable to a 600cc up supersport, they really don't have enough power up top to get you into traction troubles let alone anywhere near the mid or low.

sufjan pls

Thank

You're still going to die though.

>Line of parked cars on opposite side of road.
>Car is approaching the parked cars.
>My right of way. besides, I'm already passing the cars opposite.
>If I was in a car he would stop and wait because there physically wouldn't be any room for him.
>I'm sitting in the middle of my lane, like I should be.
>He just pulls out round the cars coming straight at me. Forcing his way through.
>I have to suddenly swerve over to the side to avoid a head on collision.
>This happens 4 times in 30 minutes.

So tempted to hold my line and play chicken with these cunts since they'd be liable for any incident but self preservation kicks in and I don't really want to be mangled for the sake of some silly prick who can't obey the rules of the road.

What would you do /dbt/?

>still hoping some user is the glorious user who will point me into a non sputtering motorcycle

Cloudy but no rain. Mini adventure incoming today yo.
How's dbt spending it's sat?

Pls no. My grandma will kill me if i die. She doesnt even know im getting a bike

Follow them home. Note where they live. Go back there the next morning in my tractor and play chicken with them when they try to pull out of their drive way.

Sitting on a couch
Waiting for sister of a friend to finish making food for me

>stretched gixxer
>with pink highlights
>with a hayabusa kanji

>shitposting and avoiding replying to fat girl regarding a second date

>Veeky Forums

Post fat girl

Fuck yea! I just had bacon

Lol. Yea, she worked at that place. She's a waitress

How fat? Still fuckable fat?

>tfw weigh 240 pounds
>tfw bike has 350 pounds carrying capacity including the rider
>can get away with never having a pillion because no adult weighs less than a hundred pounds

Nah. She was a nice girl with 9/10 sense of humour and cute face but built like a bowling ball.

I'm tempted just to ignore her like I did last time I ended up on a date with a fatty. She'll get the message within about 12 hours.

Universe is telling you to go pedo

get the across my friend, excellent learner bike.

What bike do you ride? Post pics please.

have you checked the chain lmao
my uncle has one of the original 300 Seeleys, this is much nicer than harley spam

How do you end up with people you don't even know how they look?
Like what the fick man, I don't get it.

My grandmother threatened to exclude any family member from her will that bought a motorcycle, claiming "anyone who rides a motorcycle has a death wish, and does not charish life."

I've owned six bikes now, and while she still hates it, she still loves me. Don't let people hold you back from something you love, even if it is family members. If they ostracize you, they never really loved you unconditionally in the first place.

Just fuck the fatty. The one you turn down is the one you never get. They are like pokemon, just gotta fuck them all.

Just straight up tell her you want her to be your slam piggy.

>Still fuckable fat?
Probably only in doggy or missionary.

Fuck it. Do what u gotta do user

Dating websites, m8. She didn't look as fat in her pictures.

>what would you do
move over and let them through because I am not a car and have room to move over.

Motorcyclists try to present lane splitting as fair because they have room to fit in so why not move over and make room in a situation like this?

oh user you know I'm not going to reveal that.

sweet dreams /dbt/

Is bakuon worth watching?

>dating people you've never seen before
> meeting people with romantic intentions that you never saw before

He don't have a bike.

I mean to include more info.
Don't let the idea of an 'i4 powerhouse' scare you away, it has nothing on an inline 600. The Across pushes like 40hp at the rear wheel whereas a 600 could easily make 100. The acceleration is definitely not too much for a learner to handle, but it will probs flog any other 250 from standstill bar the mc22.

If you have any questions about the across just post them and I'll probably be around to answer

Try turning down the isle fuel mixture a bit.

I think your bike is too rich and turning on the choke just covers it up because it keeps the idle higher

>the 4cyl part freaked me a bit
Well it's bullshit so quit freaking out, faggot.

It is all about the STATE OF TUNE. There are I4 motorcycles that ride like parallel twin starter bikes.

Yes

Did I do good?
77 Suzuki gs 750

"peakyness" is a meme anyway.

What's so peaky about this monster 175 hp ATW engine again? I mean I guess it's got a peak right at 13,000 RPM but if you're already there and you're not ready that's probably your fault.

I mean the rest of it as linear as you could imagine.

What these things should really say is these sportbikes have well enough power to fuck you up if you aren't ready and you won't have a say in it.

Bakuon. Not really liking the anime though, they are just rushing over everything due to their "three chapters an episode" thing.

Are there any common issues i should be aware of? Im a professional car mechanic but bikes still seem a bit alien to me

>read the guide like im told to
>youre a faggot for reading the guide
GG

It's pretty entertaining if you're not too mature to watch cartoons.

>more power at 5K rpm than my shitbike's peak power
Sheeeit

>>read the guide like im told to
The guide is not perfect, and you should not expect it to be

well you've learned bike lesson #1, QUESTION EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS FULL OF SHIT, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ACTUAL "RIGHT WAY" FOR THE MOST PART AND MOTORCYCLES ARE MADE OF BLACK MAGIC.

you only listen to one man, and that's the guy on the touring bike doing the marlon brando impression

Throttle slide holders. I haven't had any trouble but a lot of people online have had issue with the plastic slide holders located inside the carburetor pistons. They're about $4 to replace per holder.

Whereabouts in Aus are you located?
Suziparts has all the parts you'll need but you'll have to source the part numbers for yourself, dixonarchive has a copy of the service and owner's manual

I managed to ace my MOST but it's a heavy bike and I had to do a fair amount of practise

Oi fellas

Is first time jacket a thing of preference once you hit the right price range or are there some nono?

For example is this poot?
-----revzilla.com/motorcycle/speed-and-strength-off-the-chain-20-textile-jacket------

>btfo by a cager
sick

>speed and strength
>off the chain
Why do so many motorcycle things get cringeworthy names?

It has always been this way

see: cruisers and cruiserfags

Im in vic. Thanks for the hookup ill check them out, not sure what its going to need though

question to older anons: when did you stop riding like a lunatic wherever possible? It's my seventh season this year, I've done about 130.000km altogether and I'm noticing that I don't overtake over the full line any more and when I legally overtake I do it one vehicle at the time, I don't even try to put my knee down as I used to, etc; No major change in my life like parenthood or lack of physical fitness or anything of the sort.

Have any of you sportbike riders that feel the same switched your ride for some other type of bike? If so, what kind?

it was my brother in his hektik rb26 swapped r32
You won't be able to see the throttle slide holders in a pre-sale inspection, unless he lets you open the carbs up.
You should be able to feel it if you can either feel a dead spot between 4k and 9k rpm, or if throttle response just feels slow.
Does it appear looked after in the images?

>cruisers and cruiserfags
Sportbikefags are cringey too
>spiked bolts all over the fairings
>helmet mohawks
>bouncing off the rev limiter for no reason

Motorcycles in general attract cringe-inducing individuals

Exterior looks pretty clean, no drop scratches and all original stickers. New front tyre as well

>no fairing

ooft dat colour scheme.
Those tyres look nice. Make sure you check the front fork seals for leaks and check that all electricals are working, including the light inside the boot. that chain and sprocket look far better looked after than the one I bought. What's the asking price?

>bsg reaction images
the last thing I expected to see today. what the frack

$1,100. No reg/rwc and its got 30k on the clock (allegedly, no clear odo pic)

Fuck mate that's a good deal if it's running. If that's a fresh odo that hasn't ticked over then you've done pretty well.

D
HARLEY
A
V
I
D
S
O
N

Well i dont have it yet. Also its been up for nearly a month so either its not popular or something horribly wrong

GRANDPA
G
R
A
N
D
P
A

Or didn't delete post after it sold immediately

I want to have a go on a cruiser to see what it's like but wouldn't want to own one.

WHAT
H
A
T

Feels good

Ooft. If it has truly only traveled 30,000 then there can't be much wrong with it unless it has been seriously abused. I've heard about valve clearance staying within limits for upwards of 40,000km at a time

if it starts first try then you're at least one step ahead of me

I had a cruiser, and one of the faster and better handling ones that exists. I got bored of it pretty quickly and found the riding position fairly uncomfortable.

Is that why it feels like it changes pace so damn much? Started the manga but haven't gotten far yet.