/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>"Old Soldiers" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/ana-old-soldiers

Other urls found in this thread:

65.media.tumblr.com/a45b8a60b7ef0ebe5da2294a3364bf6a/tumblr_oa8ifdlxyB1tp8c09o1_500.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=nCDHyhD8hgQ
strawpoll.me/10830202/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 Hana Song

Fareeha Amari

First for Quickplay bottom bitches

I played against him once.
Bloody annoying Junkrat at that, but at least he didn't spam lenny faces or anything.

How do I get better aiming at moving targets?

>Monkey resets leap cooldown per kill
>Bubble now has 1000 health and lasts until it is broken or another is set down
>Bubble now starts cooling down the moment it is placed

Would you pick Winston over Dva now? How would you make monkey not just a shitty Dva?

>enemy support starts getting butthurt because I target them as Genji

Can you do auto wall run on Lucio like you can on Genji and Hanzo?

that's literally your job

U

P

OH LET'S BREAK IT

Protip, they're almost always butthurt at the team that fails to protect them

lower sensitivity so you're not constantly overshooting and readjusting. You want to smoothly follow the target.

>Discord + Callouts

I don't even have to shoot balls at you. Nanoblade is still fucking retarded.

You don't
Aim for the target, then fake a seizure
Works like a charm

AYY LETS FIX IT UP

Mercy looks like a monkey

Why is she so perfect?

what is the next defense hero going to be like Veeky Forums?

D.VA ONLINE

>tfw Pharah and Mercy ship will never ever ever be canon

The gay characters romantic interest will probably be a story character, not an actual game character.The only acceptable gay duo is junkrat and roadhog.

Those bubble changes are a bit dumb, but he could do with the leap change.

Because she is a product of fiction, friend

Perfection.

plastic (and rubber)

LET'S LIFT THE BEAT

This is my method, I can confirm gold elims and damage.

kek they fucked up the shaders on her body bad, wew

time 2 raise my apm :)

>tfw you nanoboost d.va after she ults and see her charge off with her peashooter

>Symmetra now can give shields to allies again who lost them
Maybe now she can be called a support if she can continuously heal your team

> Only ever meet one cordial guy with a good mic in a skirmish
> The rest of them only use their mic for complaining
QP is suffering

>Sleep dart an annoying tracer
>Teammate McRee literally on top of her, takes his time to aim and still misses the headshot
>she insta-blinks away

How the fuck do you miss an immobile character.

shame that her body started to fade away before i could take a pic

Pharah is love
Pharah is life
Pharah is a miracle of the universe
Pharah is a good person inside and out

>yfw 3 most played are Mercy, Zenyatta and Lucio in that order.

Am I a healslut?

>peashooter

does more damage than her main guns

this sounds fucking hilarious, i need to do this

Wow, really? Good work, detective.

Nobody's face gets that red unless you get some sort of skin cancer or something.
Shit art.

Mercy is the only healslut class. Lucio and Zenyatta actually have an active role instead of sitting behind your target.

You're a healcuck

>rank 22
Am I really that bad?

Help!!!

Obviosly he doesn't know his flashbang exists.

He's not using it.

I dunno man one of the British MP's got pretty fucking red-faced during those Brexit talks

>Ana is picked on your team
>I need healing!
>I need healing!
>I need healing!

Why is this?

Does comp ever get fun? I'm in placement matches at the moment and I've already broken one controller and called my cat an asshole.

Before the nerf I watched a mccree flash bang and fan a mercy after she got hit by earth shatter.

They don't know they can grenade themselves.

I saw one flashbang fan a torb turret.

quick Veeky Forums! overwatch needs another builder hero! what does this new hero build?

Yeah you're decent, I'm in the same boat and am getting dragged down by my team even though I get medals every game.

All the hanzo fags have moved on but haven't noticed that both heroes are shit. That and people think that ana can solo heal when you really need 2.

It's alright but you can get shitty teams who don't work together, if you can try and group up with people. That said is there a friend list for /owg/?

>controller

A competent team!

>play Mercy
>constantly getting flanked by a Tracer
>our team is too incompetent to kill her even though we have Roadhog AND McCree
>I've killed her more than anyone with my fucking pistol but it usually results in me getting stuck with a bomb and killed

>switch off because it's futile trying to play Mercy when I'm constantly getting fucked behind everyone

>OMG REPORT THE FUCKIN MERCY WE NEED A HEALER BRAH

dispenser

/taimoutv/v/78781523?t=02h03m52s

EnvyUs.Taimou has his aimbot disabled!

We need more of these.

One time on Volskaya defense, I went Mercy because nobody wanted to play a healer. Everyone was holding way too far forward, and our reinhardt literally stood directly in front of their spawn with his shield up and predictably died in less than a second, and then the rest of my team got steamrolled by a Rein + McCree working together while a Genji flanked me. I just gave up and went Tracer and everybody yelled at me.

I don't think people perfectly understand how unfun it is to play Mercy when your team is THAT fucking retarded.

Holy shit I'm sick of playing against premades of 2 lvl >75 and one lvl 80. I'm stucked at 69 because of this cmon man premades are not fucking fair

>inb4 people think taimou is the Tracer

He's the McCree who missed her with like every shot, alright

every thread

did you tell them to kill Tracer so that at least they knew why you swapped?

You must really like me

65.media.tumblr.com/a45b8a60b7ef0ebe5da2294a3364bf6a/tumblr_oa8ifdlxyB1tp8c09o1_500.jpg

>He cheats... he cheats, dude, ugh. I kinda hate him.

I can't tell if he's 'joking' here or serious.

I'm talking about how other people spam it, not the Ana. Like if I was playing battle mercy I wouldn't see as many I need healing spams as when I play an attentive Ana.

>``````````````````````````````````professional players''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>getting 2v1'd by a pubbie that shakes like they have parkinsons

Nice esports scene you have there overtards.

Oh gosh i'm gonna end up on this one.

Without any category but still worth posting.

>guy plays symm all the way through defense.
>BUT G-GOLD MEDAL!
fuck off and die.

>Have to pick heroes you're bad at because all the reaper and hanzo fuckers wont switch

Can Tracer carry me from rank 53 > 60 if I learn to play her?

My stats are kinda bad on her cause I played her mostly when the game came out.

The best
youtube.com/watch?v=nCDHyhD8hgQ

You're bad at every other hero except reaper and hanzo?

>tfw d.va is inferior to rein on defense
>tfw HATE playing rein and hes pretty unfun to play with a shit team

>saturday night
>quick play with the homies
>pick dva because i've mained her ever since i started playing OW
>get called out for "only using her because of the buff"
>play 4 games
>gold elims every game
>POTG every game
>no more shit talking about dva main

Not even joking, it was beautiful.
I'm scared friendos. I know it was just QP, but t-there's no way Blizzard will n-nerf Dva right?

At least Reaper players are almost always useful. If they can't play Reaper, they can't play other heroes, but with Reaper they can at least pop an easy ult, and shred tanks

Have 2 from me.

>this faggot right here

Suck a lack of imagination. You are not worthy for the new reality.

jk, that guy was dumb, knowing when to switch to a different hero, pref a support like Mercy or Lucio is a core part of Symmetra gameplay. She is nearly useless if you fucked up and holding the last point.

P O L L T I M E

strawpoll.me/10830202/
strawpoll.me/10830202/
strawpoll.me/10830202/
strawpoll.me/10830202/
strawpoll.me/10830202/

Doubt it. Nobody's really bitching about D.Va. They'd better not fucking touch her, she's in a great place right now.

how's that rank coming along?

top500 yet?

how to fix windston:
jump cooldown removed
melee swing always knocks back
name changed to harambe

I still don't understand why her mech doesn't have 500 armor instead of the 400/100 divide. Would it really break her?

If blizzard is smart all they'll do is tweak how her resource bar works so she'll be more inclined to save it for ult situations rather then just eating everything. Also she should be able to die to her ult.

Her DM is a little too strong right now and she honestly should be affected by her mech explosion, but if they changed only one of those things shed still be in a good spot.

>It's an "enemy team is just overwhelmingly better than you" episode

What heroes are good for King of the Hill? I feel like I'm weak in this game mode.

Your rank is meaningless unless you solo queue. The game puts 70stacks against rank 50s because it wants to make groups feel good about themselves.

If they keep her explosion at 3 seconds but allow it to kill her, she'll almost always die. It's not like with Junkrat, where your ult will only fuck you up if you pop it right away. Perhaps if they gave her some kind of single-use dash after her ult maybe.

Guys plus post here your Ana X Reinhardt pictures pls

the creme de la creme

i do solo queue though

Who honestly ults without launching it tho? The only neutral activation is when your mech is dead and youre hopping out in case you should be dyig anyway

>log in
>try to do QP
>see 3 insta-locked genjis in my team
>Alt+F4

what's even the point of QP anymore

fun?

because these shitty comps simply aren't fun

>Her DM is a little too strong right now

What makes you think that? Her damage output is still garbage, she can just draw out engagements for longer periods of time by pulsing out defense matrix. I don't see how that makes her into a killing machine.

I think people just need to learn and adjust to how DVas play now. Having played as her and against her, common tactics include stuff like baiting people in and out of engagements by pulsing defense matrix, and when people stop fucking turning around and being like "Hey, the matrix is down so I can shoot you!" then they'll stop dying to her so much. I've picked off so many people by flying at them and just turning matrix on and off while peppering them because they just stay in the fight thinking it'll eventually wear down, but they don't seem to understand yet that a DVa toggling matrix on like that can keep doing so for like 10 fucking seconds so they draw out the fight and eventually lose.

Hard to say, but it'd be an unnecessary change by this point imo. She's in a good place. I like the 100 hp though, it makes sense because her body is just behind that glass. It's probably strong glass but there's still a body in that mech.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY KINGS ROW AND HOLLYWOOD ALL DAY.

;_: