Tfw people bully me for driving pic related

>tfw people bully me for driving pic related

It doesn't help being a 5'10.3 black manlet either

How do i get people to stop bullying me? It's not my choice to drive the car..

People bully people for the car they drive?

Anime vinyl wrap, its the only answer

>It's not my choice to drive the car..
buy the car you want you cuck

then get a car that isnt a fucking mini. why would you expect people to respect that? Even britbongs only like the old minis.

Trade ya.

Meep meep.

if you start making jokes about you being a black manlet in a mini, it takes the power away from them and they'll stop because you're already making the joke they want to.

jesus, its like not all of us were dweebs that got bullied, what the hell

I already do. I'm not very short conpared to most of the people i associate with though but that's not relevant

Pretty much everybody knows i despise the fucking car.

Doesn't mean i dont still appreciate the thing though, since it is free.

I don't actually get harassed or anything, i was exaggerating

A-at least it isn't pink... ;-;

What is it exactly that they give you shit for?

Is it the size?
Brand?
Color?

Brand i guess. Most people just go straight to "it's a girl car". I agree honestly. I'd probably actually like it if it was black though. I've seen black minis, they aren't nearly as gay looking

Also I'm a huge fan of you mightbenz keep up the quality posting.

minis are high tier performance cars though, tell em to fuck off

Nah man, fuck what other people think, if you like the car and satisfies your needs, you are fine..
I'm planning on getting a '08 Beetle in a few weeks, while I know I'll get some flak for driving a "gilrly car" I don't give a fuck

>l4
>high performance tier

u should stop posting immediately

pic hahaha

i was actually looking at some minis for a daily

i guess i should stop?

they were all higher mileage anyways
plus a supercharger probably wouldnt help me get the gas mileage i want

>i base it on engine size
this is why you're a louser

Well, I cant say I don't agree; it is a bit of a girls car. In my eyes its either a girl car, or it has been modded/styled to a degree where its become more of an enthusiasts car than an "unusual" DD

My cousin owned one for a little while, and he did a few things to it that made it not look so much as a girls car. Yes, he is a bit of a stancefag, and I'm not telling you to go full out, but some nicer wheels, different colored roof and perhaps the hood with the scoop?

Make it look fucking cool or tell them to fuck off. Who gives a shit?

At least it's not a pink mirage

People poke fun of me for driving a Fiat 500 Abarth. My dad keeps berating me for buying it instead of buying his Ford F-250.

Maybe if Ford made a Fiesta ST Coupe for the US market, I wouldn't have to resort to driving such a faggy albeit fun car.

My car is giving up on me and i thought about buying a mini to keep for a few years until i get some money.
How are they?

i think your dad suspect his son is a fag.
he's crying inside.

my mum had a mini as her first car
my grandad was a mechanic and said that working on minis was a pain in the arse because it's so cramped

how do you like the fiat?
ive been looking at them and they seem really fun to drive and decent MPGs but i think i would get made fun of relentlessly

idk why i love little tiny cars

it is a girl car, my gf drives one. Being 5'11" i find them uncomfortable as fuck.

it's my sister's old car. so yeah, literally a girl car.

i doubt any non european/non gay male has ever actually WANTED to purchase one of these things.

i literally cannot even sit up straight in the thing. it's killing my already shitty posture.

It is at least a manual?

I am a fag, but I still like compact, peppy and nimble cars.

I still have a Ranger for any real hauling that needs to be done.

Really fucking fun, I don't have any regrets buying it. It's nice going from a Ranger and Explorer to this, and being able to get up to speed insanely quickly, being able to turn around without needing to do a 3-point turn, etc. The seats are great, but the ride is a little high for some people. I actually prefer the higher seating arrangement in all honesty.

My only worry is that the electronics are gonna start failing on me. But thankfully I got a nice warranty on it, and any fixes that need to be done are fairly cheap.

it's some weird hybrid shit

there are these weird levers/buttons behind the steering wheel, and my dad tells me they're for manual shitfting.

he doesn't want to teach me though. if it helps you understand, he's like Hank Hill, but black.

damn i got a tacoma i was gonna hold onto for hauling. i just want something fun to drive and great gas mileage

but
>totally not a fag
>6'2

are the electronics known for fucking up?
how many miles you got on yours?
i was looking at used ones with 35k ti like maybe 65k miles already on them
i was also looking at toyota yaris

So... I drive a fiat 500... Nobody gives a flying fuck. Also it's weirdly fun to drive aggressively.

The Abarth 500 is one of the more reliable models from Fiat, but the issues which Fiats have in reliability are mainly electronics.

I have about 20k miles on it right now.

I came out to my parents after I bought my Ford Fiesta ST. First thing my mom says is "it all makes sense now".

you sound whiny desu

that's probably the bigger issue

>implying the way i type is relevant to the way i speak and act

Thanks for the bump though nigger

Just talk about italian job. Only reason to buy a mini

Thats tiptronic. Means its an auto but it lets you manually shift gear. No reason to use them. Unless you need to zip around weird tight corners in heavy traffic.

hm. haven't heard of something like this before.

there's absolutely no use for it? im confused. i googled it already and now i know how it works, i just don't know how it works.