/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Today is Mitsuki's aka best boy's birthday edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/349040/history/
twitter.com/AfroSenju/status/757342165936648197
youtube.com/watch?v=NB1esnX0Dco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gay thread.
Jesus.

Gay threads are best threads. But I prefer mine a bit more mature.

All of Ikemoto's promotional pieces are flawless in my opinion. I'd be happy to embrace the guy 100% if the new manga looked like this.

>forgetting the shadows
this guy's in charge of one of the biggest manga franchises, he can't 'forget' something - it's intentional. I do agree that there's probably no benefit to leaving them out so I don't get why he would, it looks like that'd be pretty easy to do.

One of the better changes. The unwanted belt fetish is something I can tolerate.

A lot of characters could have benefited but it'd ruin the flow of the overall plot. Naruto gives enough unnecessary character exposition as it is. There's no reason for them to tell us about Mikoto's fighting prowess. If it's going to be explored in anything it should be covered in some Fugaku Hiden or whatever. And that's not to say I don't want to see more of Mikoto and Fugaku, just that it has no place clogging up the main story.

fag
BoruMitsu is best homo pairing in my opinion
>this guy's in charge of one of the biggest manga franchises, he can't 'forget' something
yeah, like how Kishi forgot the byakugan...

>yeah, like how Kishi forgot the byakugan
er, fair enough, but it's clearly not the same thing. I'm not saying Ike can't forget because he's smart enough to be in such an important position, I'm saying he can't forget because he has dozens of people looking over it. Kishi 'forgetting' was just taken as a character design choice by almost everyone until he admitted it later on.

moar Mitsuki pls

not him but I'll dump all I've got in celebration of Best Boy's birthday some are a bit gay

Old and busted

The plot seriously sucked
It needed to be filled out in a way that actual character development occurs, like in Wan Piss. Instead plot only moved on from fight to fight to show off NEW FINISHING MOVES,.

You know Shippuden supposedly starts when Nacho is 15 and ends on his 17th birthday?

You would't if you read it without knowing already, because the way the story flows makes it out to take place over the course of maybe a month or two.

It's why people wonder where all of Nacho's techniqes during the war arc came, or when Sauce actually mastered all those MS techniqes.

Inojin looks like a girl

Inojin is a girl

not saying the story's otherwise perfect, there are so many things wrong with it that overshadow what you've just mentioned even. Just saying that fleshing out irrelevant characters, giving them charater development and character arcs, is not how you make a story better.

Maybe not for characters like the Uchiahas that are dead by the beginning of the story, no.

The way Naruto was told as a story is flawed though.

Kishi is a mangaka, rather than a writer, though and he aimed the story at kids. The story is simple and is told a simple way, with more interesting concepts strewn about for older readers to pick at.

I'm just lamenting that he didn't partner up with an actual writer and try to aim for a mature audience.

>it's a degenerate thread
Can we go full trap? Or at least genderbending.

>24 posts
>22 files
oh boy, it's a Mitsuki thread. Mitsuki-poster, this is my thank you for keeping the thread alive a few weeks back.

like dis?

>old and busted
just like Naruto

Activate it
But not really, this is a Mitsuki thread.
Welcome to /Nouveau Ultimate Nu-Snek Supreme General/

not only the Uchihas, I mean a lot characters. Killer B shouldn't have been given a background. Neji's exposition during his fight with Naruto was done very poorly, should have been kept shorter and it shouldn't have been done during the fight. It would've been good to get that during the Sasuke retrieval arc, explaining how important his fight with Naruto was. The story should have been at least 200 chapters shorter and they should have cut out a lot of the uneccessary crap. The story's about Naruto and even though some of the best moments in the series were from other characters (the Haku and Zabuza stuff has been sticking in my mind lately for example), their stories shouldn't have been fleshed out any more. All of my complaints about the series are how they handled the story they had, not that they didn't have enough.

Who is that supposed to be?

that's a cute Mitsuki user. I'm gonna steal it!

>He's posting the gay shit again.

ok boys, I'm all out

gotchu sempai

hey, today is special day, so i guess we can let it slip

>spamming pics
Can't wait to have to make a new thread at 500 posts.

what do you want to talk about user?

not that user but fyi 0107_debug keeps getting updated daily
>steamdb.info/app/349040/history/
just what are they doing?

so when 1.07 going to be released for a public?
if they really abandoned the game, they wouldn't have update this debug thing frequently

twitter.com/AfroSenju/status/757342165936648197
what did he mean by this?
also the vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=NB1esnX0Dco

it means he's honest and there's more validity to what we've been told by him about CC2 fixing Storm 4.

DELET THIS

>page 9

>56 posts
>46 images
things are starting to look rough again. Please still be alive when I wake up.

At least this place isn't a shitposting cesspool. It's just slow.

>Implying being a shitposting cesspool isn't when this general is at it's best.

>hanging from thumbs
fucking brutal

no bully

>implying Hinata and Sakura shitflinging is good

Remember when I told you that he lied?
Well now he's trying to divert attention from the game altogether

>Implying it didn't bring life to the general.

I still have hope

>tfw entire army base looks like 50'sb shit but the showerheads look like they came from a spaceship

?

>that Orochimaru
what the fuck

It does but it's not good.

Huh. These comments surprise me. Naruto Genin surpassed the speed of sound way back in Part I. They have speed feats thousands of times more impressive than that.

Is this based on an accurate source or is it hackneyed mathematics being used?

its Arachimaru now

Wasn't he a girl back in part 1 until Hiruzen fucked his arms up?

>Sasuke and Sarada

YOU JUST KNOW

I think so. And early in shippuden he gets slapped by angry naruto so hard that his face starts peeling off, which raises the question if you could look like anything, why would you choose to look like Michael Jackson?

Hm, I'd say the majority are fancalcs that most people would dismiss for various reasons (some seem completely outrageous; some seem quite legitimate; but I didn't major in physics), but Pein dodging the FRS is given an actual time table, so the FRS and characters Pein's speed or faster are at least hypersonic.

The only ones I take seriously are the Bijuu ones considering they're pretty much already launching nukes.

I LOVE SAKURA

>gay thread
>nobody posts best boy

>Haku
>boy
just because she have feminine benis doesnt mean she is a boy user~

>posting the ugly flashback version

Haku's birthday is 3 day away from mine

Nice

their Edo death was perfect in storm 3

>feminine penis
Love this meme desu

>meme
>he hasn't seen one
wew

Is adventure mode worth playing if you only care about the story? I just completed the garaa fight and the chiyo fight and i have little drive to continue playing. Am i safe if i skip this?

nope, adventure mode is just puny fanservice

Rin is cute. CUUUUUUUUUUTE

>Haku
>Boy
Top lel user

And dead. Took straight up lighting through the chest.

I bet that was pretty shocking.

It certainly added a spark to Obito's life.

>page 9

I just played adventure mode less than two weeks ago. It's complete garbage and you'll feel like shit all the way through It's hardly even fanservice, they have 1 nice cutscene with Naruto, Hinata and Sakura and one Sai flashback that confirms NaruHina is the purest love, that's it.