Will virgins ever realise that being able to twiddle a stick around and press a clutch pedal will not make women...

Will virgins ever realise that being able to twiddle a stick around and press a clutch pedal will not make women interested in them?

yes.

>implying I want women interested in me

I don't even have a passenger seat.

Why do they always ask me to teach them tho?

Why doesn't my shitbox Nissan D22 make girls wet then?

btw if you wanna meet girls you actually have to go outside.

This is the #1 thing people forget, so they start blaming things and pulling at strings like "if only I had a nice car, I could get gurls"

I have had vaginal intercourse with a consenting adult woman and will never buy a sports car without a 6 speed. AMA

This.. Had quite a few girls ask me to teach them... They got two stick lessons on that day let me tell ya.

my gf sucks my stick shift off then me, in the order.

There's a difference between dude bro cars that get you bro jobs, and hot cars that get women wet for you.

The same cars that make our dicks hard don't do anything for women in most cases.

>implying I don't already have a women who's interested
>implying women care what transmission you have
>implying women know what a transmission is
>implying even if I was single I would give two shits what women like

The rumble of my 4 banger is enough to soak my passenger seat.

>baby blue
You mean soak your passenger seat with cum? Because your passenger is a man?

>suzuka blue

>still posts memes on a chinese cartoon board

While some 4 cylinders do rumble, yours does not.

stick shift is too complex for kids these days

How does it feel to never know the glory of four on the floor?

This. Gave a girl a lesson, fooled around with her right there in the Ranger.

If all things are equal, and the only difference is whether the man drives auto or manual, they will choose manual.

Don't act like you have any fucking control of the car just because they give you those gimmicky flappy paddles.

Don't act like you have any fucking connection with your vehicle ,when the computer tells you how to shift ,how to throttle, how to interact and communicate with supposedly your vehicle.

A Car has a personality that cant be understood by simply pressing buttons like in these modern autobots, IT takes years of hitting that sweet spot in the clutch, when it graps so smoothly.Shifting into that gear at the perfect time and the car rewarding you for it by giving you its best feedback. It's something that you grow to learn with to give eachother information on how you want the to get the most out of eachother, in many ways it is a relationship. One that seems to be under attack everyday by these bean counters trying to fill their pockets.

Are you implying anyone that drives standard, at least in the context of this forum gives a fuck?

Maybe it's because of my shit tier cup holders?

Pic related is you when you try and race my 8 speed DCT.

niggers

Wow, great argument m8.

Thanks