Best car that has aftermarket, can be used to learn stick on, and can be had under 6k in south texas?

best car that has aftermarket, can be used to learn stick on, and can be had under 6k in south texas?

>bonus points: rwd so i can do hektik skidz
>extra bonus points: not a miata

Other urls found in this thread:

sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5552833212.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't listen to the people who say foxbody. A person new to a manuel clutch is gonna have a bad time.

Ford Mustang

Honda prelude to be honest

there is a gen 2 lude i peeped at a used dealership down the street, but he wants like 8 for it

read the sticky

Mr2,foxbody,C4 Corvette,240sx,MKIII supra.

civic
supra
wrx/outback sport
240sx

>wrx for under 6 and not wrecked or modded to shit

Tell him his 90s jap rice burner isnt worth 6, and walk away
>wrx under 6k
>240sx under 6k
OP wants to be able to learn stick, so im going to go ahead and say
>in working order
have all of my keks

Altima SER
Sentra SER
240SX
Integra
Civic
Corolla
Older camaro
Older mustang
Miata
300ZX

"Good car to learn manual in"
I learned how to drive manual in a fucking srt10 Dodge Ram. You'll be fine with anything.

yeah the price was steep and he was firm so i walked

it was low mileage and cherry (some paint imperfections from age) though it was a shame

its old and the options that fit my criteria arent available

how much are cobalts?

Any 90's beemer
H-Hey fuck off, foxbodies did nothing wrong
$5k-$10k if you get an SS you can smoke autists that think their veloster turbo is fast

lol cant turn

READ THE STICKY FAGGOT

im a special snowflake

It's a miata.

Whats your opinion on del sol sis?

You could probably get them under 6000 for the older supercharged version.

sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5552833212.html

r8

Lancer
Mustang
WRX
Honda anything

New edge Mustang. I got one two months ago. Took me a week to learn, but I'm still learning shit every day. The clutch is very heavy but also very forgiving. You'll only stall if you just let go of the clutch really quick.
One thing I'd suggest is to BE CAREFUL with the car. When people say mustangs try to kill you I thought it was a joke until I got them. If the road is even slightly wet any acceleration with even slightly turned wheels will turn you into Takumi. I've learned that when it's raining. I only accelerate with straight tires. Don't fuck around and kill yourself just to drive one of these. You cannot panic

bump

last bump

miata

Actually, an SRT10 ram is probably an easy car to learn manual in because of all the torque (meaning you didn't actually get all that good at clutch control)

Instead of sitting here bumping like a retard just reply to some actual fucking posts and opinions people have given you. Nobody wants to discuss this, but they actually replied and tried helping you. Fucking idiot